Roving Photography

nadhirahk

Hello all BTBs!

I am currently planning my Jan 2017 wedding and I was wondering if you girls any recommendation for a roving photography service :) I am not really keen in photo booth services as I like my guests to be approached by the Photographers. Hope you girls can help me out!

- 4 hours
- unlimited prints
- projection of pictures on screens during dinner banquet

Minkishly

I was planning to have a roving photographer but then some ladies pointed out that I should speak with my AD photographer first to make sure that he will be okay with having another photographer making the rounds. I think it should be fine, but to be safe, I'll have a chat with him first.

From my research, I like Pink Men Prints.

nadhirahk

I was planning to have a roving photographer but then some ladies pointed out that I should speak with my AD photographer first to make sure that he will be okay with having another photographer making the rounds. I think it should be fine, but to be safe, I'll have a chat with him first.

From my research, I like Pink Men Prints.

Hey there!

Hmmm that's true as well, my AD photography company has their own roving photography services too but it's slightly pricier den Pink Men, haha! And yes I am leaning towards Pink Men as well! I like how they are Pink actually, lame reason but my wedding theme is pink also! My AD photography company supplies us with a picture standee but I like how Pink Men gives an envelope as well.

Which AD photographer have you chosen? And congrats on your pending nuptials!