ROM@FuramaRiverFront_WaterfrontLounge

dew76

Hi, I'm also looking at FRF to hold my solemnisation cum wedding lunch (coz dun intend to hold a separate dinner later
happy.gif
). Went down today and had a very pleasant encounter with the coordinator. Was shown the new Mecury Room which has full length windows on both sides showing the poolside on one side and lots of greenery (with the waterfall) on the other. Really like the place but is concerned about 1 thing. The Mecury Room is divided into 3 rooms - Mecury I, Mecury II and Mecury III for ROM events. We understand that all three rooms will be occupied on our wedding day. Is worried if all the ROM are carried out at the same time, would there be confusion/chaos amongst our guests as the area leading to the rooms (which is the poolside) is quite small and this is also the area where the cocktail reception will be. Anyone with a similar experience can advise pl. I really like the place and the coordinator and would want to confirm the place for my special day except for this one item
sad.gif

travelgal

Dear all who had their ROM Furama Riverfront,
Can you share the package and which coordinator is easier to work with?
Many thanks!

kellykat

Hi Jing

The FRF ROM was $999+++ for hi-tea (30pax) when i did mine there. My coordinator is Jasmine Tan. She is very nice and easy to talk to.

Hope this helps.

ybride

Hi dqt & Shannon

Can share your ROM photos with me? Would like to have a feel of the place ast b4 going down. Your ROM is at the 1st sty lounge or the mercury room next to the pool? Email: [email protected]

Thanks

lavender_garden

Hi everyone

I went to FRF to take a look.. ummm.. the waterfall lounge is really suitable for solemnisation.. the lounge is cosy and the waterfall make it very romantic.. I tell myself " That's it , this is the place for ROM".. but to my disppointment, the date I need had been taken. Took the private room in the end. Those who managed to get the waterfall lounge for yr ROM, well.. lucky U
happy.gif

ji_yinz

i had my ROM at FRF on 17 March 2007.
Very pleased with the place, food,etc..
Will upload my picts soon to share with all.

eva4stars

Hi girls,

I held my ROM at Furama Riverfront too. Here are some pictures which I received from follow brides. HTHs!
happy.gif

472592.jpg
472593.jpg

Web, Yes you can go out to take photos.

destineez, my package include 1 night stay and deco.

Cheers!

web510

hi khimmy it the view nice outside for PS?? do we need to get permission from the hotel...btw i am not holding my AD there

eva4stars

It is quite ok. I didn't take any photos there. Went to their pool area instead. I don't think you need to get any permission from the hotel for PS.

Anyway, maybe you can arrange with one of the co-ordinator for a look around the place. They are pretty friendly.
happy.gif

lavender_garden

Hi Ybride

I'll be having my ROM on the 2nd June.. my coordinator is Albert.. he is a very nice person and easy going person..first time when I went there, there was function going on at the mercury room, I never get to see how it look like.. but Albert describe to me in detail and he assured me that it has a nice view...and sure enough, on the 2nd time when I went there to sign the contract, he showed me the place and it does turn out to be very satisfying and the view was really nice.. one side of it facing the swimming pool while the other side facing the greenery...both the side with full length glass..the mercury or so call function room is clean and look new..I saw the deco of the place from the picts Albert shown me.. and i'm pretty sure that it will turn out to be what I saw on the picts.. I'll share more after my ROM ...

And Yes, all the ROM packages, be it lunch or hi-tea.. all include 1 night stay..

happy.gif

dew76

Hi Lavender

Thanks for sharing your post. Could you pls share your photos with me after your ROM in Jun? I'm having my ROM at Mercury function room also in Jul and would like to see how the decor and arrangements for ROM there looks like :D Hee my coordinator is Albert too, agree that he is very very nice and accommodating
happy.gif
Thanks dear, my email [email protected]. Congrats!

lavender_garden

Hi Dew76
happy.gif

Sori for late reply..

As for me... Ummmm.. I think i'm too bz with work until I don't have the time to feel excited .. maybe when the date get closer, i'll panic.. apart from booking the place, I havent even choose a ROM dress yet.. hahaha.. horror right
happy.gif

what abt u? U taking ROM package from yr bridal shop?

dew76

Hihi Lavender

Wow you are really calm, hee i'll be really panicky if it's me hee hee ;P

I'm hving my wedding together with the solemnisation so will be wearing the gown provided by my BS
happy.gif
They sell some pretty ROM dresses too, so if you are interested when shopping around for your dress, pm me and I'll send you my BS's address
happy.gif

lavender_garden

Hi FatFatBTB

When is yr ROM? I'll share with u the picts three weeks later
happy.gif
Meantime happy sourcing & gd luck..

Hi Dew76
Actually i'm not calm ..very worried now cos havent decide on lots of things for ROm haha..really no time to get things organised..ah well..btw which BS did you sign up with?

For those bride who had yr ROM at FRF, any feedback on the food?

Happy preparing gals
happy.gif

dew76

Hi Lavender,

Oh oh, do you need any help? I went thru most of my preps so if you need any contact, I can send you mine
happy.gif

I signed up with Lavie, a bridal studio along Tras St. Can drop by to take a look at their ROM dresses, they have very sweet flowy dress there. See if it 's to your liking. Think they also have ROM packages complete with the dress, flower bouquet and makeup. Can call to check if you interested - 62205388 or 65333933. Look for Jeffrey, he's the designer and can give you a good idea
happy.gif

Dun stress k, any help you need let me know. Must stay serene so that can look pretty pretty, hee your big day's coming soon
happy.gif

bridesept08

Hi all ladies out there...

I had also signed up ROM package with FRF this coming sept @ waterfront. Just to chk, there will be no pens provided.. so normally how many pens should i prepared? 1? 2? or 4? pls advise..
& also any songs to go with when you all march in to the table... (blur blur)
Thanks in advance!

lavender_garden

Hi Dew76

Tks for yr offer.. actaully my wedding package also incldue ROm package, just that i'm really pissed with my BS as after signing then I realised that I ganna "chop carrot"... my package is the most miserable package in the world..and it's a long story too..haizz.. ah well.. no choice loh, can only hope for the best now.. luckily there is a forum like this to voice our view and unhappiness... haha
happy.gif

I managed to get more of the stuff done yday.. now only left with confirming with hotel the number of pax, menu and the Vows..

I start to feel a bit excited now cos my colleagues keep reminding me that my big day is coming , it's only next next Sat...
happy.gif
I guess i'm more excited bcos i'll get to see my BF next week haha...

Btw when is yours huh?

Groombride:
Ummm... personally I think the more the merrier.. especially if u get those assorted coloured pens.. for me i bought a packet of coloured pens from Popular bookshop.. as i wanna the guest book to be colourful as i think marriage life is such, isn't it?
happy.gif

As for the songs, u can choose yr own song.. if i never remember wrongly, I was told that the hotel have songs too.. well.. will check it out with my co-ordinator nx fri n will get back to u..

Have fun and stay healthy n pretty gals
happy.gif

dew76

Hi Lavender

Oh no, that sounds like a bad experience you are having with your BS
sad.gif
Must squeeze them now, esp since you have already signed up. Hehee be fiercer and make them do whatever is required for your ROM, in the package liao so must ask for it hee. Still, can understand that not very easy to lor, coz you would wanna maintain good relations with them as still got so many things they need to do for you hor. Gambatte gal! Hope affairs with your BS turn out more positive for you
happy.gif

Wow, sounds like you have settled a lot and now left only hotel stuff. Hee that's really fast and so good
happy.gif
Hee, your wedding day is so near! so exciting!! You must sleep early and get enough rest every day now, hee priority to be a beautiful bride
happy.gif
Your BF not in Singapore? Hee hee yup when the two of you get together, can feel the excitment very much. Haha now when I meet my BF, tend to discuss mostly stuff relating to our wedding, very little time to do other things together liao hee good and bad... ;P

My wedding's on 7 Jul hee a real popular date
happy.gif
Heard from Albert that all the venues at FRF is booked on that day when we signed up for the last available slot hee. Btw, what do you mean on confirming the vows with the hotel? Hee I'm curious as to the colour of the guestbook too. Can let me know after you see it? I wanna get colourful pens too hee.

Take good care now and stay beautiful! So excited for you
happy.gif

chibi_pony

Hi, I'm planning to hold my ROM solemnisation in Nov this yr and haf obtained the ROM package from FRF. Haf anione seen the wedding gifts provided by FRF? Thk you.

lavender_garden

Hi Dew76

Wow.. yr day is hot date lei
happy.gif

Oh abt the vows.. my solemniser required us to write our own vows... we will still go thru the standard one required by law, but she still wanna us to write our vows for each other.. a bit troublesome, but i think it's really meaningful loh... (p/s: at least nx time quarrel can bring out n show my partner what he promise me hahahaha ;-p)

Hi Tan:
Wedding gifts? Do they actually provide that? Or could it be new package? who is yr co-ordinator?

chibi_pony

Lavender:
Oh, it's the package for yr 2007. The person who replied to our enqury is the catering sales co-ordinator named Winnie Wong. Wonder if anione's heard of her or has liased wif her. I'm having 2nd tots of the venue, coz I feel it's kinda posh. How is the ambience like?

bridesept08

Hi Lavender,

Congrats!!! Your big dae coming soon... Mux be feeling excited hehehehe... able to share your pics.. My ROM in sept this yr.. i heard from the other thread that Jasmine is leaving on 21/05.. Any1 heard of it? Think gt to give her a call nw... Enjoy your big dae!!!!

lavender_garden

Hi Tan
Well..the ambience not bad, u taking the waterfront lounge or the function room? I think it shouldnt be too bad.. lol...

Hi Groombride..
Tks
happy.gif
.. ya will sure share the photos
happy.gif

chibi_pony

Hi, Lavender.
I've yet to contact the coordinator. Would most probably go down and take a look. All the best for your upcoming soleminsation. Do share your photos wif us. =)

dew76

Hi Lavender,

yup hot date, sweat abit making all the arrangements hee ;P

Wow, that's really nice of your solemniser to suggest that hee agree that it's really meaningful and so sweet, your vows will come straight from your hearts
happy.gif

Btw can check with you, how long before your wedding did you call Albert to discuss arrangements? Hee me tinking of calling him 1 mth before but not sure if i'm being too gan cheong :p

lavender_garden

Hi Dew76

Errr...u r referrring to ROM... once you reserved the place, Albert will get the contract ready for u to sign. after which u can relax for a while till about 1-2 weeks before yr ROM , i think labert will call u up.. by then got to confirm with him the number of ppl attending, the menu u want,and the arrangement of the place...
happy.gif

dew76

hihi lavender

yup, was referring to when to call/meet up with albert before hee
happy.gif
ok, tink i'll be more kaisu and call him in early jun then. hee can't wait to see your pictures! stay cool now till then k. hee any help you need, just call out
happy.gif
best wishes!!!

dew76

Hee one more week to your ROM Lavender
happy.gif
You must be feeling excited liao hee Congrats, Congrats, Congrats
happy.gif

chibi_pony

Hi, Lavender. I, too haf booked Furama Waterfront as the ROM venue, at a function room, Jupiter in Nov'07. Your ROM's drawing near. Here's wishing you all the best and stay pretty for the day to come! =)

chibi_pony

Hi, Lavender.
Congratulations! You've jus become a Mrs. Hope the solemnisation went well and it was a joyous day for all tt day. Looking fwd to having you share the photos wif us. =)

dew76

Hihi Lavender

Hope you had a great day last Sat
happy.gif
Hee must be really beautiful and joyous yeah ^o^

Looking forward to your sharing. Take care and enjoy the coming weekend
happy.gif

lavender_garden

Hi everyone
happy.gif

The ROM went well except the taxi did not turn up to fetch my solemniser. I'm so mad then. well.. long story... will share more next time

anyway the setting of the place look really good and the staff there are very helpful n friendly and u have no worries at all.. the food is very nice too.. especially the chicken wings :p and the cheese cake and many more... all yr guest will enjoy it..
happy.gif

the room given is clean and good... got rose petals for the bath tub heee hee... a long hot soak in the tub with yr partner is sure to take away the stress for the whole day
happy.gif

some of my rom picts are available for view at
www.whitebliss.com.... evon n john..but the one showing the function room is not added online.. i'll get it uploaded here for yr view as soon as i can,... but hor.. got to wait for a while cos my PC had decided to go on strike.. right now using internet cafe.. hahahaha...

Ok friends, mean time take care n will get back soon.
happy.gif

chibi_pony

Hi, Lavender.
Thk you for sharing the photos. Hope to see the rest of the photos soon. =)

BTW, did you take up the hi-tea receiption/int'l lunch buffet?

Wah, effort made there for the couple's room. Hope you and your husband enjoyed yourselves! Congratulations once again!