ROM@FuramaRiverFront_WaterfrontLounge

new_age

hi elise - oic, it's ok. in that case did u pay extra for the private function room? my guest list shot up to 100pax...

hi every1, any1 tried FRF int'l buffet? feedback or any recommendation?
thks!

hweifang

hi everyone. i'll also be having my solemnisation high tea at the waterfall lounge this dec.
happy.gif

chrissyyeo

Hi all. I am holding my solemnisation high tea at Mercury this Sept as well. Anyone has pics to share? DO we have to provide our own wedding songs to be played in the background or do they allow a mini wedding march?

hweifang

hi christine, congrats. u can have your own play list. wedding march, i'm sure they can arrange for u if u want it. did u ask them what kind of table arrangement are they doing for u?

for waterfall lounge, there will be an aisle leading to the solemnisation table with rows of chairs at either side.

just curious, how many people can the mercury room accommodate?

wynntel08

hi Casper09,
my coordinator was Kris previously...

btw.. anyone just had their solemnisation at the lounge..care to share your pics??

applejuice

Hi Elise,

I saw your ROM photos, they are really nice! and the album of your ROM is also very nicely done.
May i know who did the ROM album for u? You can email me the contact details at [email protected]. Thanks!!

hweifang

yes Elise (tillyelise), really pretty photos. just to ask, how many pple (max) can mercury room hold? thinking if i shld change from waterfall lounge to that.

tillyelise

apple> My PG is free-lance. I don't have his number. I will get back to you when i find out from my hubby.
Hwei> Mercury room can hold quite a sum of ppl if you are thinking of arranging the place in theatre style. For mine, i had 2 round dining table & 40 seats in theatre style. How many r u planning?

hweifang

hm... i currently have around 80 pax. might go up to 100-120 pax. told terence abt this already. he said waterfall lounge can have up to 120-140 pax for standing event. just thinking if i shld change to a bigger function room.

chrissyyeo

Hi Elise.
What is the layout for ur ROM? The table not a lot of deco ya? I am still tinking of what things to bring to deco the table. Headache... left 1 more week only! Help!!!

tillyelise

Christine> you can put rose petals on the table. The 'signing' table only have one floral arrangement for deco. hmmm... mine is simple, just 40 seats theatre seating and 2 round tables for dining

ev0n

wynn > how was ur ROM? hoped everythin went well for u. gota any pics to share?

effie > how was ur ROM? hoped everythin went well for u. gota any pics to share?
our JP went to FRF twice last wk.. oops!

tillyelise

applejuice> im so so sorry that i get back to you so late. My hubby just came back from his trip. I just email you. Hope not too late

effie

casper09> how did yours go? mine was okay. everything like went pass very fast. think furama increased their prices already. pm me about your rom
happy.gif

sleepy47

I just had my solemnisation there and find the place cosy. Sadly to say that Kriss had left the hotel and we are being referred to Terrence.
He is those 'bo chap' person & are quite unhappy with his service.

While my relatives are busy packing up alot of left-over foods, the staffs quietly took all the desserts back into the kitchen without our notice. I personally feel that they should not clear the desserts away just like that when they know we will be packing those left-over foods (we asked for the food boxes from them).

However, i would still say the overall service there is good and the food is nice there.

hweifang

congrats sleepy47. was yours high tea or lunch? any photos to share?

i think mine will also be terence also since he's the one answering all my queries now.

anybody has any experience on ordering a meal just for 1 halal guest and/ or 1 vegetarian guest.

michecwy

Dear all, i went down to find out more details on the rom package with carol. She was nice, and we were more looking at the function room which faces the pool, rather then the waterfall lounge. Cuz reason for me was, the lounge will still be open to others at the other half side (only a small partition to separate) which i dun feel good. The function room will more to one of my choice ba... Oh ya! The car park of furama is really "lao kok kok" lol..

michecwy

The solemnisation table setting is very standard, i've asked carol on this, she mentioned they only have 1 kind of settings, so ladies, not much choice on this thou..

missybrooklynn

gu, im rather confused...
uhoh.gif

for the hi-tea menus, are all the food available during the reception or we need to choose 1-2 items out of the Assorted Finger Sandwiches, Hot Items, and Desserts?
it will be too much if all the food are available, rite?

the buffet lunch menu is stated veri clearly that we need to pick a few choices from each item.

im looking at the time of my event, if it's near to lunch or dinner, i will take buffet.

hweifang

yes. it's either menu 1 or 2 for high tea buffet. items are interchangeable between menu 1 and 2.

just had my solemnisation last sun. furama was wonderful. terence is a great guy. very flexible and added things like guest book, roses for confetti and a arch like stand over the solemnisation table eventhough we didn't ask for any of them. a pleasant surprise. everything was beautiful. guests also commented that the food was good.

missybrooklynn

actually i quite like the waterft lounge. except for the chairs. it looks kinda dated to me :p
any idea if they have changed to a 'nicer' chairs
happy.gif

missybrooklynn

hi, can someone email me their coordinator's contact?
[email protected]

i'm currently contacting this lady Mar****, think she is the banquet manager or something and though she is rather prompt in reply but i would like to speak to someone who is in-charge of the wedding stuffs.

thanks.
happy.gif

huiming

Hello~ i've signed up wif FRF for my ROM next yr.. my coordinator is Shannon.. quite a pleasant gal.. anyone had their ROM at the Waterfall Lounge recently? how's the food n service?