Recommendation of places to hold a wedding for about 6 to 8 tables

diegomagnum

Hi All,

Planning to get married at end of Nov 2014 but do not have ideas on where to hold the banquet as most of the hotels need to have a min of 10 tables and above. Please advise or recommend places to hold a wedding for about 6 to 8 tables ?
Many thanks.

diegomagnum

Many thanks for the ideas, shavaine and espenine. Apparently , a corporate event is going to be held during that day at Four Seasons. Fullerton too exp for us ...

I am looking at other hotels as well, not sure whether they are good ? Any one have any ideas

- Pan Pacific Orchard
- Ramada and Days Hotels Singapore at Zhongshan Park
- Copthorne King’s Hotel

Receive feedback that the date is still available a week ago. Many thanks = )

shavaine

Will you consider non-hotel places? I'm not sure the minimum nos. of tables for these places, but there are places like Alkaff mansion, or restaurants that serve good food, like my humble house, chinois, peach garden.

diegomagnum

Hi Shavine, I am open to non hotel places . Looking for Chinese set.
I check those that you mention all at least 12 tables above ... any more recommendations ?
Many thanks

iamkheypable

Hi Sparklette,

Can you share your experience how is the booking/ reservation fee at PP. I already email them then they send me the downpayment scheme, 40%-40%-20% did u follow it?

chupps

I checked out royal plaza Scott's! But is it awkward to have guests walking up and down for the buffet line?