JXTAN006

Hi all,

wanted a honey moon, thinking of Madvine but weather is too 40
was thinking of NZ

wanted a laid back relax Beaches honey

any idea?

chocolatefrog92

santorini?
if u looking for something closer to sg, can also try hoi an, vietnam.
went there once with my bf, super relax place with very nice beach and night sky

bearine

5-6 days, better to go nearer ones. Fly to NZ will be like 9-10hr flight, 2 days gone.
Adding on to the suggestion list, Bali.

MiddleMe

If you can extend to 14 days, try half-half. Half at a beach and half at cities. This way, you get to experience the best of both world. I love Nice and Cannes (France) beaches and after that, you can always take a quick train to Paris. Or do a half-half of nature and cities, I am doing museums snooping at Salzburg, hiking at Innsbruck and city shopping at Venice for a one week break next Sunday.

Always combine your trip with your husband and your interests and mix it around a little, try something you'll never try in Singapore (like skinny dipping or nude suntanning), it makes the trip a lot more interesting and the memories more endearing especially when you tell your grandkids, you jumped off a cliff into the sea during your honeymoon!

chocolatefrog92

i have a friend who went for honeymoon in maldives.
her husband's wallet got stolen from his locker when they went snorkelling. lucky he didn't have much inside, most was inside the hotel safe. hengggggg
maldives is really pretty though from what i saw.

just take more care of your stuff can liao.

JXTAN006

Bump

After long discussion we decide to go NZ next year jan or feb after CNY

Will stay around 14-days

any local Tour to recommend for LOTR
As both of us didn't know to drive

bearine

Bump

After long discussion we decide to go NZ next year jan or feb after CNY

Will stay around 14-days

any local Tour to recommend for LOTR
As both of us didn't know to drive

Yes, there are local tours in Rotorua, not sure about hamilton. But if it is the LOTR dinner, u need to stay in matamata, and inform them in advance.
Best is to email and check with them.

SayWatt

There's this new agency offering 4D3N in Bali.. Good deal.. Flights for 2, Villa with Private Pool, Travel Insurance, Personal Chauffeur for whole trip.. All for $1,198 per couple only.. Can consider :)

sbella23

Lux on budget Bella vista villa special price on November $150USD/night!
Normal price $175USD

2 bedroom
Big pool n garden
200m from center of Seminyak/Oberoi (shopping center, sophisticated place)

PM for more info!