Precious moments cross stitch!

eureka29

Hi, does anyone know any shops which sell the precious moments designs and materials? Preferably central area...

Thanks!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm desperately looking for Mill Hill Beads for cross stitching purpose. Can anyone tell me where can I look for besides Spotlight?

Thanks

mypellia

Hi,

I have a set of gold thread for cross-stitch. Brand new and unused. Cos I use my existing thread. This set of gold thread comes together with my cross-stich set. I did not count, I think at least 10 pcs.

Anyone interested, kindly send me a mail @ [email protected]. Feel free to quote me. I would let go at reasonable price.

thanks

pinkyz

Hi all, does anyone know where i can buy precious moments cross stitch (wedding series) from? Please let me knoe? Wasnt able to find it from the precious moments shop itself =/

Marie29

Just a new member here..
Would you mind sending me the pattern of precious moments
Title:
The lord is the light to happiness
108632.jpg

Puppy love is from above
108633.jpg

Wishing you road of happiness 1
108634.jpg

Bestman
108635.jpg

Bridemaid
108636.jpg

Maid of Honour
108637.jpg
zonkkie, I'm trying to reduce the file size for Precious Moment cos it is really too big. Your hotmail acct is unable to take it. Will try to finish by this weekend.

brambles, I got the alphalets scanned. Drop me your email and I shall send to you. Need abt 2MB free space in your email.