Pre-Wedding Shoot with Roi Studio

kitchenlover82

Just came back from my pre-wedding photoshoot in Seoul with ROI STUDIO, and I have to say that it's a very good experience, with a professional photographer, and the studio team members, and a friendly English translator ^_^. We are a couple who are totally not comfortable in front of cameras but they definitely made the job easier and within few hours they manage to take few hundreds good shots, and during the process you just have to follow their guidance, no expertise needed hahahaa!! Very satisfied. They also came back with the photos quite fast. Totally satisfied. Will be happy to share their contact details if you guys need it :)

melissaw

I too had my PWS with Roi studio. The overall experience was fuss free and they had someone to come pick you up and send you back to hotel. The ahjummas at the scene was very caring and helped alot in terms of posing and adjusting of your hair and outfit. Really good! We shot almost all of the indoor scenes as it was raining on the day of my shoot. I chose Roi for the cute scenes that they had. I would recommend to all who are looking for a studio shoot in Korea. Cant wait to see the results of the edited shots.

yippee916

I too had my PWS with Roi studio. The overall experience was fuss free and they had someone to come pick you up and send you back to hotel. The ahjummas at the scene was very caring and helped alot in terms of posing and adjusting of your hair and outfit. Really good! We shot almost all of the indoor scenes as it was raining on the day of my shoot. I chose Roi for the cute scenes that they had. I would recommend to all who are looking for a studio shoot in Korea. Cant wait to see the results of the edited shots.

hihi, mind to share the photo taken? my email is [email protected]

moohoo123

We had our pre-wedding shoot with Roi Studio on 9 Apr 2019 and the experience was pleasant. They provided transportation to and fro the accommodation and the studio. Furthermore, they provided translation service as we couldn't understand korean. The make-up artist, photographer and helper (who followed us throughout the whole photoshoot) were very professional, and we received all the raw photos within 2 weeks from the photoshoot. Looking forward to seeing the edit photos and album.

kkaiying

We also had our pre-wedding shoot with Roi Studio on 23 May 2019. The experience we had with them was fantastic. My partner and I are camera-shy. But they managed to guide us and make us feel comfortable with pointers. We had fun in our photoshoot and the staffs there are very professional and friendly. There is transportation provided to the studio and back. Our package also includes make-up artist, photographer, helper, gown rental, suit rental, shoes, and accessories. Service is prompt in providing us the raw photos within 2 weeks from photoshoot and they also checked with us on our timeline to make sure they have ample time to give us our album back. Would do another photo shoot again with them for another occasion in the future:)

FelC

My fiancée and I just had our pre wedding shoot at Roi studio too. The service was excellent at every step - smooth pick up by our friendly translator at our hotel, fashionable styling and make up, in particular, they were very meticulous handling and assisting us during our shoot from start to end. It was the best service we could ask for. They even curated the shots creatively to what we liked. Highly recommended!

Amandaliew

Hi, can share which company u signed up for roi studio?

Just came back from my pre-wedding photoshoot in Seoul with ROI STUDIO, and I have to say that it's a very good experience, with a professional photographer, and the studio team members, and a friendly English translator ^_^. We are a couple who are totally not comfortable in front of cameras but they definitely made the job easier and within few hours they manage to take few hundreds good shots, and during the process you just have to follow their guidance, no expertise needed hahahaa!! Very satisfied. They also came back with the photos quite fast. Totally satisfied. Will be happy to share their contact details if you guys need it :)

chch

We saw Roi studio's sample photos online and loved them.

We had our PWS with Roi Studio Seoul and we also engaged them directly for our outdoor shoot in Jeju back in June. The weather was amazing and the team was fantastic. Their services began way before we sign up with them. I was constantly facebook-messaging them in English/ Chinese as they have a translator of their own and it definitely helped clear my doubts. They texted us on what to be prepared for the shoot.

On shoot day, Roi studio arranged for taxi pickup from our hotel and welcomed us at the studio entrance. The makeup artist did wonders and I was surprised by how different I look before and after make up.

The photographer was very professional and guided us through different poses. We were very comfortable during the shoot as the team took care of us and stylists made sure I have accessories matching every dress I chose. They did not hurry us at all during gown selection. Their Ahjumas were very patient and professional. I really feel that they have the most difficult job as they are constantly carrying our shoes/clothes and touching up my hair etc.

We received our photos in less than 2 weeks :)
blurred photo 1.jpg
blurred 2.jpg

LisaLim

A huge thanks to Roistudio Jeju team, from the first engagement via email to taking care of us during the photoshoot. The team showed us their professionalism and passion in their work since day 1! It was a breeze communicating to them, and we had a translator named Wing whom we can also converse in Cantonese with made it so easy that we did not feel nervous at all throughout the day. The stylist Justin was very helpful in making sure that I had the perfect fit, and emphasise that I can tell her if there's any issue with the dresses and etc. The makeup artist was also very experience, knew exactly what style of make up and hair would suit us. The photographer was a charm to work with, with his wit and eye for art we had an amazing time.
We definetly did not regret choosing Roistudio for our pre wedding shoots and would recommend them. ❤️

yippee916

haha me too, i had my pre-wedding photo-shooting with Roi studio as well 2 months ago.
Their make up artist was amazing, we were transformed to Korean and we both love our make up.
They returned all the soft copy file and recently I just received the edited photos. They look great, am glad to engage them for pre wedding photo shoot.

carmentan75

Would like to share my experience with Roistudio too!!
I just came back from Seoul a few days ago.

For me, I did my solo pre-wedding photography with Roistudio a week ago.
I had the most pleasant experience with Roistudio.
I saw Roistudio in instagram. The photos that they took attracted me.
I immediately contacted them to enquire about the packages.
They do not hard sell me at all.
Roistudio contacted me immediately. I chose the package according to my budget.

In the package, they provided 2 gowns, accessories, makeup, bridal assistant, personal translator (English/Mandarin) just for me in additional
Of 10 touched up photos and a 14 page album.

As the studio was quite a distance away, Roistudio helped me to hail a cab to the studio and when completed.

The makeup artist was very gentle and very experienced with the makeup and immediately transformed me to a pretty bridal.

After the makeup, I was sent to a changing room and I chose 2 pretty gowns for photography session.

During the photography, as I was camera shy, the photographer and translator helped me to be at ease and I managed to have a great time.

Currently, I am waiting for the soft copy photographs to be sent to me.

I truly had a wonderful time in Roistudio, cant wait for the photos and album to be ready.

acsy

Had our pre wedding shoot at Roi studio back in august 2019, booked the package and discussed all details via email with them.

Roi studio was extremely kind as well to set up a special shoot for my parents for a nominal fee. This was a surprise for them as they had never done any photoshoot before and they enjoyed the half a day experience.

Professional team of photographers and helper was good. We were assisted by a nice lady iris who was very accommodating to our request and translations.

Make up and hair styling done was decent and very korean style which is kind of expected based on the sample photos on their website. Chose around 6 gowns and settled for 2 for the shoot.

Photographer was quick and efficient, and very patient to us in explaining the poses and giving instructions.

Received our photos and really like some of the shots done both indoor and outside the studio.

Overall a very pleasant experience and will highly recommend this to couples who like korean style photography.

nishadi

We had our pre wedding shoot back in november 2019 with Roi studio in seoul.
our package was a indoor+outdoor shoot. usually the package comes with outdoor shoot at garden but me and my fiance we wanted something different. we had our outdoor shoot at hannok village in hanbok costume. iris was so helpful and she make sure that we gets everything we asked for.

on the day of the shoot they arranged a taxi to pick us up from the hotel to the studio. after makeup and gown selections we head down to hannok village for the shoot. we had two photographers for our outdoor shoot. they were very professional and make sure that we feel comfortable.we also had a helper and a translator they we very kind and helpful as well. after the outdoor shoot we head back to the studio for our indoor shoot. we had three outfits for our indoor shoot (2 gowns and 1 casual). overall experience was great. we enjoyed every bit.

our soft copies arrived within 2 weeks. highly recommended :)

Léacalvin

I would like to share our experience taking prewedding photoshoot with Roistudio During the Christmas week in winter 2019. Everything was handled professionally by everyone in the studio. Hassle free service, because you don’t need to bring anything except for long black socks for the groom. Iris is the main person I always keep in touch with. Just throw any questions to her, she will explain everything, very responsive. The package that we took was the one with free 4days 3 nights stay at a hotel. So we told her our preferred Location and we are quite happy with the hotel that they booked for us because it was very near to Myeongdong. On the day of shooting, they called a taxi to fetch us from the hotel. first impression that we get when we arrived at the studio location was cold and awesome! LOL. It is a big studio (A building on its own) with garden and A river nearby. The make up artist was already there in the wee morning. So we started off with the make up and hairdo, and then outfit trying. I must say, the outfit trying was handled professionally! No embarrassment moments and you can believe them when they say you don’t need half day for the gowns trying. They gave us time to decide on the outfit and after everything is ready, we started with the indoor photoshoot and then outdoor. Initially, I was very worried of the cold because that day was the coldest day in winter. However, during the whole process, i was well taken care of. They asked me not to remove my heatech long pants and socks. Don’t worry, their photographer is very professional, if I don’t mention, nobody know I have my heatech on. The ajuma always cover me with an outer coat, and also gave me heat pack. We totally appreciate that they let us rest in between sessions. Also, they try their best to make us smile . We received all our soft copy 2 weeks later and again, they never rush us for the photos to be edited. I would highly recommend all couples out there to sign up with them because simply, they are the best In terms of price, packages and services that I have surveyed for the past few months. Also, no agents are involved. By the way, do bring more food to share with them at the studio. When we were about to finish our session, I just came to know that they hardly have time to eat. sharing is caring and I love their services!

Shabee1122

We too had our pre wedding photoshoot during the Christmas day in winter 2019 with Roi Studio. It was just a coincidence that the only slot available with them was on 25th Dec but we were very happy though as we managed to get it done amid the cold weather. Everything was handled professionally by the crews in the studio. All of them were very friendly and helpful. Not to forget Alice who had been treating us very well from start till the end of the photoshoot session. We had experienced indoor and outdoor photoshoot and there were almost 950 shots were taken by a profesional photographer. We really loved their services and we did enjoy our moments during the photoshoots. I would highly recommend Roi Studio to those who wanted to have pre wedding photoshoot in Seoul..

huijeann

Hi All,

Would like to share my PWS experience with Roi Studio in end Feb and both my HTB & I loved the session! Since I was already in KR, I did not want just an indoor studio shoot and requested for an outdoor location @ Seoul Forest. Communications were done via email and WhatsApp with Iris who has been super responsive.

On shoot day, translator (Moon) came down to our hotel and helped us booked a taxi to the studio. She was super friendly, easy to get along and assisted us throughout together with the helper too. Both of them took great care of us since it was still cold.

Make-up artist did a great job, especially to my HTB as we loved how he looked.

Photographer was professional and patient. We loved those funny and awkward moments when he taught us to pose and love how our photos turn out to be!

In all, highly recommend Roi Studio if one is looking for Korean style PWS! Also, almost everything is provided for, only need to bring casual couple wear & black socks. :)

Amandaliew

Hi all, just back from Seoul for the Roistudio pre wedding shoot. Proceed with the shoot in spite of Covid-19 because I know Seoul (hanam)was safe with no confirmed cases in their areas.

Many thanks to the team to take care of us throughout the reservation, makeup, gown fitting, translation & photography.

I’m very satisfied with their services. Looking forward for my 300-400 soft copy photos.

Comparing SG & MY packages, Roistudio’s price was reasonable & affordable plus all soft copy returns since you are liaising direct to the studio without middleman. I did my homework before I booked with Roistudio. Haha Find their main website to contact them.

To those who love Korean culture, I highly recommend to take your time, fly over to Seoul or Jeju for a vacation & experience 1 day pre wedding shoot (indoor & outdoor) with Roistudio.

Can contact me @ 97851207 for more questions. Because the experience is really too Long to type out.. haha

157B6FF0-0E12-41C8-B9A7-97F717F708EF.jpegBBCE46BE-9922-4DDB-933E-DDD130B194BE.jpeg
EBE71B6F-2348-4D7F-8689-9D1B7E7317D9.jpeg4148B704-BA6C-4C06-956F-5613E436FC42.jpeg
BBCE46BE-9922-4DDB-933E-DDD130B194BE.jpeg