Pre-wedding and Actual Day Photograpy Package by MDW to let go :)

syunne

Hi!

My HTB is currently working overseas and will be stationed there for the next couple of years. Hence we have to let go this photography and gown package from My Dream Wedding.

Our loss is your gain!

We negotiated for 2 hours for this amazing deal and will be happy to let it go to a deserving couple.

Let us know if you are keen! Feel free to PM me! :)

Thanks!

Cheers
sy

syunne

Hi all! Sorry didn't get any alerts from this thread! Feel free to PM me if you are keen on the package!

Luxite

Hi!

My HTB is currently working overseas and will be stationed there for the next couple of years. Hence we have to let go this photography and gown package from My Dream Wedding.

Our loss is your gain!

We negotiated for 2 hours for this amazing deal and will be happy to let it go to a deserving couple.

Let us know if you are keen! Feel free to PM me! :)

Thanks!

Cheers
sy

Hi, do email me @ [email protected]

syunne

Haha it's more than 1 year and the package is still available. Understand that some forumers asked so that they can compare with their own package.. it's really ok!

But do hope that a lucky couple will be able to grab up this really good package! :)

PM me your email or leave it here and I'll send it over!

Haha it's more than 1 year and the package is still available. Understand that some forumers asked so that they can compare with their own package.. it's really ok!

But do hope that a lucky couple will be able to grab up this really good package! :)

PM me your email or leave it here and I'll send it over!

Hello, would you be able to share with me details of your package? [email protected]

Thank you!