Plastic surgeon


Hi friday, why dont you try Dr colin tham he is consultant plastic surgeon in private practice
304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza #05-06, Singapore 238863
 
Check out Dr Leo Kah Woon at Mount E too. I've consulted with him before, he offers a lot of plastic surgery procedures.
 
Any recommendation for a good plastic surgeon?
Hi Fridaychan, I recommend the best plastic surgeon in Singapore who had surgery on one of my friends. They provide the best services and focus mainly on aesthetic and reconstructive microsurgery. So I suggest you search simibest (DOT)sg, which provides valuable information, and get to know one of the best plastic surgeons near you.

​

 
Sure! Dr. Leo Plastic Surgery, led by Dr. Leo, is a great choice. I've seen good results, especially with treatments like rhinoplasty and facelifts. They prioritize your safety and satisfaction. Schedule a consultation for personalized care and advice.
 

Back
Top