Photo on the Wedding Card

L

lotou4

Hi Brides,

Do anyone of you have lobang on the above mentioned topic??

I'm thinking of printing my photo on the wedding card !! Anyone of you done before?? Can I know the cost incurred??

Thanks!

sweetiee

Hi Lotou4,

I did my own wedding card design and print the photos using special photo paper with an inkjet printer. The result was pretty good, however it is very time consuming... a lot of manual work involved.
lame.gif

To print the photo directly onto the wedding card need not be very expensive, but then again it depends on the paper stock you use, the qty you have, etc. Maybe you can give me a more detailed description and I see if I can help you with this?
happy.gif

I do have an image of my wedding card design too, if you're interested to take a look, you can email me at [email protected].[img]http://singaporebrides.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif[/img]

L

lotus4

Mandy,

I don't get u??!!
You say you printed your photograper on the clear cover of the diskette holder as my wedding card.

don't understanding leh....

mandy

sorry...

i meant i printed my photograph onto the cover of the diskette holder.

and the diskette holder is my wedding car.

er.. if u stll dun understand, give me your email n i will send u a pic to see.

cheers

mandy

L

lg

Hi Mandy,

You idea sounds interesting. Could I have it sent to my email add too?

[email protected] (underscore between "laurene" and "goh")

BTW, does that mean extra costs?

Thanks!

calla

hi mandy,

you are so creative, can I take a look??
BTW, how do you send out the card/diskette holder??

mandy

Hi calla,

i just insert it into a enveople of the same size as the disk holder and mail it.
happy.gif

u keen?? want me to mail u one? since i got extra left... heehee...

cheers

mandy

mandy

hi cori,

i got the angbao box from my fren. pass down her by sister in law. my fren is from thailand and she got it there. but i dun think u can get it in thailand anymore, cos first brought abt 8 years ago. i am the fourth or fifth person using it.
happy.gif

cheers

mandy

P

piggyminnie

hi mandy,
thanks, receive your file, but how did you print it on the disk cover?

mandy

hi piggy,

u can just print them on using process col. this can be done by the professional printer. or u can also print them on sticker and then stick them out. the thing is, if u print on directly, the scatches may happen very easily.

cheers

mandy

jenjen

hi courage,

my advice is don't put ur wedding photo on the card... just think where all these invites are going to after ur wedding... *into the dustbins*... will u really want ur photo to end up in the trash?? notwithstanding all the $$$ u put in to personalize ur cards with ur photos...

just my thoughts... coz I initially oso wanted to do that...
lame.gif

cynthia

Hi Mandy,

Will pictures printed directly on the card turned out nice?

Thought quality of pictures depends very much on the type of paper being printed on? i.e. printing on special photo paper is much much better than printing on normal paper. Not sure what paper type my wedding invites are made of too.

happy.gif
cynthia

fern

Hi girls,

I have my wedding photos printed in a booklet form at this place call Occasions. The print quality is quite good cos they have a colour laser and they have some nice papers to choose from. They can even print the same design on the envelope. The designers there will show you how the card look on the screen and you can do any changes you want. Quite a cool place, but a bit "Ulu" tho, it's at Toa Payoh Industrial Estate.

Think can email them at [email protected]

mandy

hi cynthia,

u are right abt the quality of the paper will affect the pic quality.

but if u chose to use white artcard 250gsm paper, the quality of the pics will turn out the same as using photo paper. u can also use gloss vanish over the pics so that it will turn glossly or matt vanish for a matt effect.

avoid using fancy paper or woodfree paper.

cheers

mandy

mandy

hi courage,

i spend abt 2.50 sin each. i printed them in JB,so cheaper, but if u do it in sg,will cost abt 5 each.

cheers

mandy