Pearlyn and Paper

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
2571.jpg

We’ve been receiving a few DMs telling us that our website and email have been down!

Kindly give us 24 hrs as we try to rectify and reboot our website and email! we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused!

If you have emailed us recently and have not gotten a reply, we will be right back with you. Thank you for being patient with us!

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
3235.jpg

3234.jpg

3233.jpg

Couldn’t wait to try these new @sennelier1887 colours we bought from Paris!
I think I just have found my favourite green. One of the biggest mistakes when I first started watercolor was to go to an art store and buy a fancy HUGE set of watercolours. I ended up spending unnecessarily and not using a lot of the colours.
If you are a beginner, don’t make the same mistake as me. Just buy a basic set and learn to mix. Just buy colours you can’t get!
#illustration #art #paint #ink #watercolor #watercolorflowers #watercolorpainting #flowers #floral #botanical #orchid #singapore

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
3616.jpg

Hey guys! It’s been awhile since I’ve painted and posted! I’ve been away a lot this summer but I’ll be back full force in a couple of weeks time!
It’s been a season of ups and downs, uncertainties, possibilities and opportunities for me and for my family. Thank you for staying with me on this platform despite it all. ❤️

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
3697.jpg

Haven’t done a full watercolor painting like such in awhile.

Back in school, watercolor was never my medium, Gouache was and I was never afraid to make a little mistake, it was alway rectifiable. Well, not quite with watercolor it.

I forgot how nerve wrecking it is to make sure I don’t make any mistakes.

Here’s a capture of the proposal, a memory that can be kept for a long time. .
#sg #sgig #singapore #barcelona #sgwedding #sgbrides #brides #wedding #weddinginvitations #weddinginspiration #watercolor #watercolorinvitation #invitations #boda #pearlynandpaper #coupleillustration #proposal

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery