Pearlyn and Paper

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
64033_original.jpg

We are loving these personalized thank you cards from the bride to her tribe!

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery

If I can play favourites, here’s one! The spring collection is now exclusively launched on @pineonpaper! For that last min bride out there, you can now purchase and print it straight on Pine on Paper. #pineonpaperxpearlynandpaper . . . . . . . . . #sg #sgig #singapore #barcelona #sgwedding #sgbrides #brides #wedding #weddinginvitations #weddinginspiration #watercolor #watercolorinvitation #invitations #boda #pearlynandpaper

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery

There are countless moments that goes unseen and unappreciated. We want to take time to appreciate them this Mother’s Day. Happy Mother’s Day to all you super moms out there. Thank you for making a better place for us. We love these prints made specially for @neogardencatering this special occasion! Check out the drool worthy exclusive menu made to pamper your moms this weekend! Head over to @neogardencatering to find out more. #sg #sgig #sgmoms #sgmom #sgmom #sgparents #singapore #sgmummy #sgmothersday #mothersday

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
1955.jpg

I’m not the most adventurous when it comes to paint and brushes. For many years I’ve stuck to the same brushes.
I finally decided to try new brushes out and I’m loving @escoda_brushes’s sable and synthetic pointed brush. I especially love the pointed one, gonna but it in more sizes.
Now I am asking myself why didn’t I do this before?!

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
1957.jpg

Peonies, a definite favourite for a lot of my wedding couples!

A question I get a lot from my clients and potential clients is whether they can have the original invitation with the paints/ couple illustrations.
Well, no. Not because I don’t want to but because I can’t.
I usually paint my items separately and work digitally from there. Why? Because it allows be to edit freely and saves so much time later on when edits are needed. Sometimes it’s so difficult to explain the technicalities, how I can’t give them the original painting.

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
1968.jpg

Soft wet on wet landscape is something I don’t do everyday. After multiple trial and errors and YouTube videos, I’m finally getting comfortable and enjoying the process creating landscapes and sunset skies. I’m such a noob ie when it comes to Wet on wet, it makes me anxious sometimes, it’s so unpredictable yet I’m loving how it dries. Anyone agrees with me?

Happy hump day everyone!

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
1971.jpg

Kick starting the week with illustrating a map! A place which I’ve been dying to go back to, any guesses?

With google maps these days a lot of couples choose to go without having maps on their invitations. But what can I say, aren’t they pretty? And I think it’s visually appealing too, I say you definitely need one especially if you have a destination wedding!

What better way then to introduce your favourite spots to your guests?
#illustration #art #paint #ink #watercolor #watercolorflowers #watercolorpainting #flowers #floral #artistsoninstagram #artist

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
1972.jpg

Here’s a little of the hard work that goes behind the scenes! It has taken me days to paint all the elements and will take another few days to work some photoshop magic. Can’t wait to put all these together for a wedding!
#illustration #art #paint #ink #watercolor #watercolorflowers #watercolorpainting #flowers #floral #artistsoninstagram #artist #sgwedding #wedding #weddinginvitations #weddingideas #singaporewedding #sgbrides #brides #sgig #baliwedding #destinationwedding

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery