OSCAR DE LA RENTA 44E01 WEDDING DRESS

Koalaonboard

OSCAR DE LA RENTA 44E01 WEDDING DRESS

One of a kind 'Oscar de la Renta guipure lace over a blue satin faced organza sheath wedding dress with a ruffle train.
Elegant and timeless shape from the front, with a dramatic a pale blue organza ruffle train at the back. Beautifully handmade lace with intricate beaded embellishment and ribbon detailing, a labour of love of over 6 months in New York. The organza train is very flowing and elegant, perfect for an outdoor or indoor wedding. I have received so many compliments even from guys!
Label size US6 , altered slightly to UK 8.
Worn for only 4 hours for the wedding ceremony and couple photoshoot as I changed to night gown.
Professionally dry-cleaned and preserved after the wedding by a reputable dry cleaning service. There is a slight stain on the very bottom of the back ruffle but not obvious. Other than it is a very stunning dress.
As much as I love this dress, and love the idea of keeping this dress for sentimental value but If it can make a bride feels elegant, beautiful, and truly special on their wedding day, then it is worth letting go of...
for serious buyer only, please feel free to drop me a line
  • Designer: Oscar de la Renta
  • Condition: Used
  • Color Family: Shades of Blue
  • Year Purchased: 2014
  • Label size: 6
  • Street size: 6
  • Bust: 34.5
  • Waist: 30
  • Hips: 33
  • Height: 4' 9"
CDA8BB41-5479-44B3-83FE-F0872A98D63C.jpeg