Oct 2016 BTB

mandylove

Have you guys booked your mua? I have trouble looking for one. Most mua use beauty mode or filter for their photos and it's so hard to tell which is good and which is not.

Hello! I'm a 2nd Oct Bride!!

Using Z wedding of pre-wed and AD.
Awesome memories for AD PG.
Alanmitchi for AD VG.
Vivian Goh for mothers make up.
Novotel for wedding venue.

Left car rental..
I Guess that sums up all for mine!

prisandmw

Hello! I'm a 2nd Oct Bride!!

Using Z wedding of pre-wed and AD.
Awesome memories for AD PG.
Alanmitchi for AD VG.
Vivian Goh for mothers make up.
Novotel for wedding venue.

Left car rental..
I Guess that sums up all for mine!
U have 2 PG for AD? Z wedding and awesome memories

I'm also a z wedding Btb. I guess we will be taking pre wed shots around the same time then hahaha :)

U have 2 PG for AD? Z wedding and awesome memories

I'm also a z wedding Btb. I guess we will be taking pre wed shots around the same time then hahaha :)

My AD z wedding is only the gown and MUA. Not using them for PG for AD.

When do you intend to take your pre-wed?

prisandmw

My AD z wedding is only the gown and MUA. Not using them for PG for AD.

When do you intend to take your pre-wed?
Oh I see!
They said they will call me up 5 months before my AD so I will be taking my pre wed around that time. I'm fine with that because it should not be the rainy season

Do you mind sharing the cost of it? I'm going down to Tanjong Pagar this weekend. Hope to secure someone for the wedding

You would really need to be thick skin and try to bargain for more things I feel. But yes, they are a little more expensive.. They will always say quality and quantity. They give lesser quantity due to the quality..

mandylove

You would really need to be thick skin and try to bargain for more things I feel. But yes, they are a little more expensive.. They will always say quality and quantity. They give lesser quantity due to the quality..
I'm planning to take ala carte. I would prefer to choose my own photographers/mua.

I'm planning to take ala carte. I would prefer to choose my own photographers/mua.

Their ala carte pricing is not very worth it I feel. I think it's 3888 or 3988 before negotiation (if they let you negotiate) and the pre-wed PS and gown with and AD gown is a few hundred more..

You should check with other stores on their pricing..

mandylove

Their ala carte pricing is not very worth it I feel. I think it's 3888 or 3988 before negotiation (if they let you negotiate) and the pre-wed PS and gown with and AD gown is a few hundred more..

I'll be meeting with Rico a Mona on sat. Hopefully I'll find something nice

estherwel

Wow! There's quite a few 2nd oct bride. Hows your preparation so far? I'm kinda stuck after I booked my venue and bs. Felt like I'm done. Hahaha
Yup, seem quite a lot of brides getting married on this day! So far booked venue and bs too. Wait for march for gown fitting.

mandylove

I ended signing with Z wedding today. Love their gown too much

Kohyw

Hi! Am also a 2 Oct BTB. Have chosen my venue and BS and thAts about it. Only gonna start the rest closer to date. Haha!

jas1207

I've settled venue, bs, pg and vg! Taking a break till new year to settle jp and deco stuff. Anything I missed out??