Nov 2017 brides

Veronicaaa

Hi Nov 2017 brides!
I'm 18 Nov 2017 BTB!

Anyone care to share what stage are you all at? I having my pre-wedding shoot next month. And have booked my banquet.

Jsweds

Hi Nov 2017 brides!
I'm 18 Nov 2017 BTB!

Anyone care to share what stage are you all at? I having my pre-wedding shoot next month. And have booked my banquet.

Only taking my pre wed shoot in June! Hope it's not too late.. other than that nothing else that I'm doing now for the wedding.

jensmurf

Dear fellow brides, I'm a 25/11 bride but yet to settle for a venue, mua etc :( we are only thinking of a small wedding. Is there a what's app group to share experiences and contacts? Pls add me if there is! Thanks :)

MTV GAL

Dear fellow brides, I'm a 25/11 bride but yet to settle for a venue, mua etc :( we are only thinking of a small wedding. Is there a what's app group to share experiences and contacts? Pls add me if there is! Thanks :)

Hi Jensmurf, what kind of venue are u looking for like hotel, western or Chinese restaurant etc? How many guests are u expecting? From there is easier to look out for venue and not forgetting about your Budget too. As for bridal studio , have u found one or not signing any package? Normally package comes with mua.

I hope it helps. :)

jensmurf

Hi Jensmurf, what kind of venue are u looking for like hotel, western or Chinese restaurant etc? How many guests are u expecting? From there is easier to look out for venue and not forgetting about your Budget too. As for bridal studio , have u found one or not signing any package? Normally package comes with mua.

I hope it helps. :)

Thanks :) I'm looking at around 80 pax and mostly friends. Having a hard time since it's a small affair.

Sherrain

I know some JP are grassroot leaders... But I thought is there JP, JP instead?
I know William Cheong is grassroot leader

CelynJui

Hi Nov 2017 brides!
I'm 18 Nov 2017 BTB!

Hello pretty babes,
I'm a 18 Nov BTB! Have settle my venue, menu, gowns, suits, mua and photographer. Gonna try gowns and take measurements next month and pre wedding photoshoot on July.. Yet to find wedding bands and guestlist not done and of cos bros and sis..
Love the gowns and services from Digio and they have their own designers... The moment we see we have the woah effect compare to Labelle Conture which my friend recommended..and their service is just so-so..

jamie_sins

Hi all, I'm planning to hold my wedding at SAF Yacht Club Changi in Dec 2017.. Yessss, so last minute and yet to decide on anything, sigh.. I've not been able to find any updated info. It would be a great help if anyone is able to steer me in the right direction such as email or contact numbers.
Thanks in advance!

eang18

Thanks :) I'm looking at around 80 pax and mostly friends. Having a hard time since it's a small affair.

You can also consider having it on a yacht ... will be a memorable ... I was planning to have it for ROM and having a sunset cruise and catching the Sentosa fireworks ... but we later decide to have a conventional wedding lunch + ROM ...

jensmurf

You can also consider having it on a yacht ... will be a memorable ... I was planning to have it for ROM and having a sunset cruise and catching the Sentosa fireworks ... but we later decide to have a conventional wedding lunch + ROM ...

That's a great idea, what was the yacht company you planned to have ?

Lynnewong

Hi ladies! Have any one of you started sourcing for bridesmaid dress? Also, any nice Chinese restaurant to recommend? Thank you :)

MTV GAL

Hi ladies! Have any one of you started sourcing for bridesmaid dress? Also, any nice Chinese restaurant to recommend? Thank you :)

@Lynnewong, peony jade is nice!! I have been to Grand Shanghai restaurant too!! If your guests are mostly elderly then they will probably enjoy more. For food wise I prefer peony jade more !! I'm an October BTB, still sourcing for bridesmaid dress though.

eang18

Hi all, I'm planning to hold my wedding at SAF Yacht Club Changi in Dec 2017.. Yessss, so last minute and yet to decide on anything, sigh.. I've not been able to find any updated info. It would be a great help if anyone is able to steer me in the right direction such as email or contact numbers.
Thanks in advance!

There's still enough time :)
If you are not picky on gowns ... the usual pick like Rico and digio should works ... as for PG, you could use the bridal studios, else there are a few fav like John Lim, Sense Gallery, Yang Substance, Ichiro ... they are quite good :)

Lynnewong

@Lynnewong, peony jade is nice!! I have been to Grand Shanghai restaurant too!! If your guests are mostly elderly then they will probably enjoy more. For food wise I prefer peony jade more !! I'm an October BTB, still sourcing for bridesmaid dress though.
Thank you so much for sharing some ideas! Really appreciate it :)

CelynJui

Chinese restaurant can try Qianxi Group, their dishes are nice and they are not stingy with the quantity and quality assured. Try Digio Bridal, they have quite a variety. My upcoming wedding and evening gowns are from them, excellent service too!

infidel86

Hi all new here.
My ROM will be on 11 Nov too.
But i have not managed to get a solemnizer.
Anyone got any solemnizer to introduce?
I have emailed / smsed alot of JP/ Solemnizer but most of them are unable to make it or have not replied.
:oops: