Nov 2017 brides

zhinggg

Hi all,

Just decided on my date - 18 nov, still considering banquet location. Any one book w MBS? Can share the perks they are offering?

mrandmrsertobe

I have started my research a few months back and in the confirmation stage now.
Recently I went for Hilton and MBS wedding shows and more or less we are going for MBS.

As for bridals, we have visited 4 bridals namely Yvonne Creative, Louvre Bridal, Z Wedding and My Dream Wedding.
Most likely we are going to Louvre Bridal for their Korean style and their gowns.

Next, we are planning for our AD photographer and videographer. Maybe will do the same. Research first then decide again end of this year. Because good photographer need advance booking.
Hihi!
Can you share with me your MBS package/perks?

Jsweds

I'm a Nov 25 bride here

Already feeling like a lot to prepare and settle even though its still almost 1 year away hahaha

Hi all! 11Nov bride here! Our dating anniversary, proposal is all on 11.11 hence our wedding would definitely be on 11.11 too!

And I agree with you, so much to do, especially when both my parents and my HTB parents met up to talk the about the wedding, even more stuff (things to do) came up. I feel overwhelmed already.

mikayla15

Hey, what does it mean by 'chill' date? My AD is 18 Nov too! :)

Hi all Nov 2017 BTBs! I've done pretty much nothing's done except venue, what about you? I need recommendations for:
1. Gowns - looking at TGW, any feedbacks/reviews?
2. Photographer - looking at Pixioo, any feedbacks/reviews?
3. Videographer - Pixioo collabs with Fresh from Kenneth, any feedbacks/reviews?
4. MUA - I'm looking at Marie Soh (partners with TGW), any feedbacks/reviews?
5. JP - so far, William Cheong has been mentioned a couple of times in this thread, any feedbacks/reviews?

Good luck to all in your planning! :)
18 nov BTB too! hows your planning? my friend recently engaged fresh from kenneth photog too they're really good! how much did they quote you?

Jamie See

Hello all! My AD on the 25th nov! Booked Goodwood park hotel last July and and also bought a package with zwedding. Any reviews on these 2? I chose Goodwood park hotel without knowing their food standards o_O cause I fell in love with the colonial feel ballroom.

Hello all! My AD on the 25th nov! Booked Goodwood park hotel last July and and also bought a package with zwedding. Any reviews on these 2? I chose Goodwood park hotel without knowing their food standards o_O cause I fell in love with the colonial feel ballroom.
Hi jamie,
Im considering gwp. I hv drop u a pm. Appreciate.

lxyyy

25 Nov bride! so many of us on the same day! settled hotel and prewed shoot but looking for AD services now...

lxyyy

Has anyone here gone for any marriage preparation courses or planning to go for one?

I'm looking at non-religious ones and wondering if there's any recommendations. Thanks!

jaykel

hi, i'm looking at dec for my AD but yet to book a lunch banquet at the following hotel
1. westin
2.sheraton

appreciate if someone can share any info/advise

many thanks

Jsweds

hi, i'm looking at dec for my AD but yet to book a lunch banquet at the following hotel
1. westin
2.sheraton

appreciate if someone can share any info/advise

many thanks

My parents went for a weekend night wedding dinner in Sheraton and commented that their food is not up to their standard, especially when we always frequent Li Bai. They are quite disappointed.

jaykel

hi mrandmrsertobe, any advice/tips from westin? im thinking of holding my banquet at westin this december but i'm afraid there's no availability. can they accommodate abt 12 tables for lunch banquet? apologised for asking so many questions