Nov 2017 brides

YY7611

I'm wondering if anyone Nov 2017 BTB?

Is it too early to get prepared? :oops:Lol....

Me and HTB are eyeing some hotel banquet. Appreciates someone can share feedback / information , please.

1. Fullerton hotel
2. Four Seasons - Jiang Nan Chun
3. Sofitel Sentosa
4.Movenpick Sentosa

TIA :p

Its always good to start planning early for hotel banquet especially if your wedding date is a hot date. No harm looking around and secure one earlier say 1.5 years ahead is alright. My htb and I started looking for hotel during last dec and in the end most of the hotels are already fully booked. Enquired 21 hotels and only 3 hotels are available therefore no harm starting to look for hotel venues earlier.

Minkishly

Fullerton is very popular so it's good to plan early! I made a booking 14 months in advance and couldn't secure my first choice of date. If you ask too early though, the new prices might not be out yet. Still, no harm asking. Better early than later! But for other things like bridal studios, photographer etc, you could possibly wait for the next BOWs in May for better offers / packages. :) Congrats in advance!

YY7611

Fullerton is very popular so it's good to plan early! I made a booking 14 months in advance and couldn't secure my first choice of date. If you ask too early though, the new prices might not be out yet. Still, no harm asking. Better early than later! But for other things like bridal studios, photographer etc, you could possibly wait for the next BOWs in May for better offers / packages. :) Congrats in advance!

Next BOWs in May! Thanks for the information!

YY7611

Its always good to start planning early for hotel banquet especially if your wedding date is a hot date. No harm looking around and secure one earlier say 1.5 years ahead is alright. My htb and I started looking for hotel during last dec and in the end most of the hotels are already fully booked. Enquired 21 hotels and only 3 hotels are available therefore no harm starting to look for hotel venues earlier.
Planning on 19 Nov 2017. Hopefully still have hotel available.
Thanks for the advise. Will start action right now ☺️

I suggest you start looking around for banquet venues, even if 2017 packages for some hotels are not released. So once it is open for booking, you can book immediately.

hihi! I heard 25 Nov 17 is a super huat date. Wanted to choose that date too, but most venues are booked out. How's your wedding prep coming along?

Agree! Back in Jan/Feb, I heard that Fullerton was already taken up for 25 Nov. But luckily, it wasn't a venue we shortlisted.
We were considering Capella, but the date was already taken as well. We had to change our date if we wanted to take them.

It is a blessing that the hotel we have in mind still has our date available! ;)
The bridal world is really fast & "kiasu" haha

Agree! Back in Jan/Feb, I heard that Fullerton was already taken up for 25 Nov. But luckily, it wasn't a venue we shortlisted.
We were considering Capella, but the date was already taken as well. We had to change our date if we wanted to take them.

It is a blessing that the hotel we have in mind still has our date available! ;)
The bridal world is really fast & "kiasu" haha

Yes it is! 1.5 years in advance is consider just enough time to prepare. Which hotel do you have in mind? I'm going down this weekend to confirm my hotel booking.

saiiruss

hi, im planning to do a wedding montage for my own. As nowadays i see those montage all standard one.

But I have no prior experience. is it easy to learn one? haha

Raph_Gin

hi, im planning to do a wedding montage for my own. As nowadays i see those montage all standard one.

But I have no prior experience. is it easy to learn one? haha

Was recommended by one of the videographer i met to use Animoto for montage. Takes less than 30min to finish a montage.. no experience require

m_tw

I have started my research a few months back and in the confirmation stage now.
Recently I went for Hilton and MBS wedding shows and more or less we are going for MBS.

As for bridals, we have visited 4 bridals namely Yvonne Creative, Louvre Bridal, Z Wedding and My Dream Wedding.
Most likely we are going to Louvre Bridal for their Korean style and their gowns.

Next, we are planning for our AD photographer and videographer. Maybe will do the same. Research first then decide again end of this year. Because good photographer need advance booking.

akane81

I have started my research a few months back and in the confirmation stage now.
Recently I went for Hilton and MBS wedding shows and more or less we are going for MBS.

As for bridals, we have visited 4 bridals namely Yvonne Creative, Louvre Bridal, Z Wedding and My Dream Wedding.
Most likely we are going to Louvre Bridal for their Korean style and their gowns.

Next, we are planning for our AD photographer and videographer. Maybe will do the same. Research first then decide again end of this year. Because good photographer need advance booking.
I'm also considering Hilton as it is the cheapest and seems to have relatively nice perks, however it is also not top of my list. Anyway, I've not done the site visit, can you share more about Hilton wedding show?

m_tw

I'm also considering Hilton as it is the cheapest and seems to have relatively nice perks, however it is also not top of my list. Anyway, I've not done the site visit, can you share more about Hilton wedding show?

They have 2 ballrooms and the main ballroom just renovated. Pillar-less and very grand. But I like MBS grandeur that's why didn't care much into the details of the package. Anyway I did not confirm on the spot, so the wedding show promotions don't concern me.

akane81

They have 2 ballrooms and the main ballroom just renovated. Pillar-less and very grand. But I like MBS grandeur that's why didn't care much into the details of the package. Anyway I did not confirm on the spot, so the wedding show promotions don't concern me.

Thank you for your sharing, all the best in your wedding planning! :)