Dear all BTBs,
I have this gorgeous Vera Wang inspired red ball gawn for sell, its brand new and I never wear it before(only tried it at home once for 5 mins). I bought it overseas. Due to some change of plan, I dont need the gawn this year, and I am offer this beautiful gawn for you at a good price of $580. Its for Size S-M (adjustable on the back), and for the height of up 1/58-1.72cm.
Please email me on [email protected] if you are keen.
Isa
I have this gorgeous Vera Wang inspired red ball gawn for sell, its brand new and I never wear it before(only tried it at home once for 5 mins). I bought it overseas. Due to some change of plan, I dont need the gawn this year, and I am offer this beautiful gawn for you at a good price of $580. Its for Size S-M (adjustable on the back), and for the height of up 1/58-1.72cm.
Please email me on [email protected] if you are keen.
Isa