Need help

sporespr

New Member
Dear all

Needed some advise.
I m married with my hb for more than 2 yrs. will complete 3 yrs H1 2009. we hv been staying since day one with my parents. somehow things didnt work it out & i wanted to end this marriage. since beginning of the year we discussed and finally decided to go for annulment. but after filing for it my h/b backed off stating that he want to get his bonus first as he is afraid of loosing his PR (He is not local). i asked him to move out of my place but he refused to do so. he says it belongs to my parents and not me & hence i dont hv right to ask him to move out. Pl let me knw what should i do? Should wait for 3 years to up and file for divorce myself? is there any way i can get him to move out of my house???
Please advise.

thanks
 


well did tried that but he is adamant and not at all willing to move out. i asked my parents to increase his rental to encourage him to move however things still the same. so sian...
 
i'm sure you've seen this in some lame movies..lol... when he's out to work, pack his stuff and place it outside and have the locks changed....if he makes a ruckus, there's always 999 to dial....
 
Sometimes I wonder why would married couples - once in love - degenerate to such a stage?

One trying to drive hb out.. and hb refusing to move out?

Can't sit down and discuss properly? maybe give him a time line for him to move out..
 
sorry to have to ask this. But you both are married and he still pays the rent to your parents?? Jia yong I will understand, but rent to the in-laws sounds a little like an outsider to me.

Maybe have a good talk and ask him when is the most convienient time for him to move out? A compromised between the two? Maybe it's not because he doesn't want to move out but his current situation don't allow him to move at the moment.
 
year end is coming - after all, it's his bonus that he wanted, right? in the meantime, why don't you talk to him and let him know that you would like him to move out after that? perhaps he thinks that he's paying rent to your parents after all, so what's the big deal ..
 
Erm...you can try out cuclaine's suggestion. Let him stay in the house till mid Jan.

If that fails, tell him that your parents are selling away the house :P
 
thanks for all ur inputs. i hv asked him umpteen times. he says he didnt do anything wrong to move out. i hv been trying all the means. trying to talk to him nicely & otherwise but he just wouldnt agree.
i think things needs to be done amicably. its not appropriate to throw out the luggage and change the locks....
i m not sure if u ppl have any other ideas as i am running out of one.
is there any possiblity tht i can file for annulment or divorce myself without his consent prior to completion of 3 years
 

Back
Top