Monti wedding dinner package, Dec 2021

Evanescant

We have a Saturday dinner package at Monti on 4 Dec 2021, which we are willing to let go because we actually already got married last year.

Pax confirmed: 140 (based on estimated allowance of 8pax per table in Dec 2021. Package was originally for 170pax, so the extra value can be used to top up food or decor etc. )
Event Time: 1800Hrs – 2230Hrs (includes use of rooftop prior to dinner)

Contract sum/Minimum spend: $30,000 ++ (before service charge and gst)
Amount paid so far: $15,000 ++
Remaining sum: $15,000 ++ (payable to Monti)

Happy to share details of the menu, beverages and extras provided as part of the menu (cake, flowers etc). Please contact me if you need more info.

Evanescant

Yes, it is still available and can be used for dates up to Oct 2022. The full package originally costs $30k++, but I’m willing to let it go with a $5k discount.

Evanescant

Hi, yes it is. We booked the package at $30k++ for 170pax, with quite a lot of perks. Willing to let it go with a 5k discount.

Paperheart22

We have a Saturday dinner package at Monti on 4 Dec 2021, which we are willing to let go because we actually already got married last year.

Pax confirmed: 140 (based on estimated allowance of 8pax per table in Dec 2021. Package was originally for 170pax, so the extra value can be used to top up food or decor etc. )
Event Time: 1800Hrs – 2230Hrs (includes use of rooftop prior to dinner)

Contract sum/Minimum spend: $30,000 ++ (before service charge and gst)
Amount paid so far: $15,000 ++
Remaining sum: $15,000 ++ (payable to Monti)

Happy to share details of the menu, beverages and extras provided as part of the menu (cake, flowers etc). Please contact me if you need more info.

Hi is this available? Could check your PM?:)