Mass Booklet

stupeed

Hey, how do you guys get your mass booklet done? seems like everywhere quite expensive to do the 20page type of booklet...my friends always complain to me...

marquess

Buy really nice cover paper : 250-300gsm in a colour that can be matched with a cheaper 80 gsm paper that you can buy for abt 18sgd a ream. email me on [email protected] if you need a template for a Catholic mass, I have mine in word. if you're DIY, you can photocopy the insides, but pick of font which would be clear and doesn't mess up when copied. The main thing is that the text should be meaningful.

stupeed

wowee, that's really cheap hor? will they design the whole thing for you or must you do it in ms word yourself?

sarah_christina

Hi, I also DIY my mass booklet. I finished typing all the 28 pages and tried to print from words, alamak!! the pages go hay wire.. I used the print booklet options, but when it print out. the pages dun run in sequence. So i have, page 1 then suddenly i hv pg 5 then 9 then 12.. Dun know why like tat. Anyone with hints how to do this correctly?

Hey Marquess, where did u find S$1.20 per booklet? I am a newly baptised Catholic, wld u mind sharing yr mass booklet with me? Also Care to share the contact? I am also DIY my invitation cards, any hints? When is yr big day? Mine is on 7 July 07 @ SVDP

mdl

Hi Sarah,

depends on your printer setting.
believe you will do it in B5 size, set 'pages per sheets' to 2. Or some printers will ask under 'multiple up' - choose 2 up.
hope this help.

cheers..

mdl

ya, $1.20 is cheap, can share with me how it can be done. I have mine typed, looking for cover and finding the correct type of paper used.
Plan also doing my own invitation card, if possible. Any one can recommend? tks

sarah_christina

Hey mdl

thanks for the printing tips, sorry er..i din check the site as often so very late in thanking you.

hey, i am also dng my own printing for the invitation cards. Also done the artwork, like u i am stuck at what paper and color to use! hahahah

do u happend to know where can i find an image of 3 rings (norm we see is just 2 rings)I am tryin to find one with 3 rings to signify that the marriage is uniting not only my husband and I, but with God in it too. so far no luck, still searching leh..

hey which church u getting married in? I am getting married at SVDP (St Vincent de Paul)

benceline

Hi

Im also 7 July SVDP at 9am, I think you are before me.

BTW, Im not getting the flowers at SVDP, cos I got a cheaper source, I was thinking if you want we can share if you want la...you can email me [email protected]

benceline

Hi

Im also 7 July SVDP at 9am, I think you are after me.

BTW, Im not getting the flowers at SVDP, cos I got a cheaper source, I was thinking if you want we can share if you want la...you can email me [email protected]

aprik

Hi Jmi,

I stapled the pages together and wrap them with the booklet cover to conceal the staples. Near the stapled edges, I glued the cover to the first and last pages of the booklet so it wouldn't easily move. Can u imagine?

Another friend of mine made a hole using puncher and tie a ribbon around it. It's very sweet but i found it troublesome to tie..

ngsl

hi Josephine,
mind sharing with me your mass book?
Where to get it printed professionally? Possible to include our pictuires in it?

Many thanks

liquidawn

Hello Everyone,Im getting married in St Francis Xavier on Xmas this year.i need a booklet for my church wedding as i havee to redraft alot as its on Xmas.can any1 help me with a softcopy or advise me where i can go and do.i tink it would be cheaper via D.I.Y but i not surehow to draft as a booklet format.Anyone??Thank You

stupeed

I saw some shop in bras basah charging $28 per book for printing and designing the booklet. Quite hard to do yourself so if you want to get it professionally done must pay for it right? Think there are some other shops that have under $10 or $20...