Marina Mandarin Hotel -Vanda Balloom

snowysoul

Hi Everyone,

I have just confirmed my Wedding at Marina Mandarin Hotel - Vanda Ballroom. This venue is ideal for 20 tables to 25 Tables.

As information on this is quite limited here, hence I would like to help the BTB here if you are seriously looking at Marina Mandarin Vanda Ballroom. I do have information, Ballroom Layout, Themes, etc to share with you.

For any bride to be that are also using Vanda Ballroom, we can discuss together too :)

Just post your question here or leave your email and I will help to assist you.

Snowy

weddingshow

Hi Everyone,

I have just confirmed my Wedding at Marina Mandarin Hotel - Vanda Ballroom. This venue is ideal for 20 tables to 25 Tables.

As information on this is quite limited here, hence I would like to help the BTB here if you are seriously looking at Marina Mandarin Vanda Ballroom. I do have information, Ballroom Layout, Themes, etc to share with you.

For any bride to be that are also using Vanda Ballroom, we can discuss together too :)

Snowy
Hi snowy, I'm interested to know more! Could you share the details of your package with me? :)

lorrainelee0008

Hi Everyone,

Snowy

Can share with me too? [email protected]. Looking at 35 tables

coinsteo

Hi Everyone,

Snowy
Hi Snowy,

I'm interested to know your package. Will you pls pm at [email protected]?
Thx!

LPLx

Hi Everyone,

Snowy

Hi Snowy,

I'm considering Valda Ballroom too. Mind sharing your package?

Thank you!

snowysoul

Hi, mine is Lunch $1095++ per table. due to DBS promotion, I have 10 additional bottles of wines. The hotel package come with free flow of beer and 1 bottle of wine per confirmed table. Have you visited the vanda ballroom? It is small but cosy. Just that the ceiling is not high if you are particular about height.

nadhirahk

Hey there!

I've yet to make booking for MM for my Jan 2017 wedding. Care to share more? In terms in the theme and the floor plan, menu wise I'm going for the Malay menu, do drop me an email [email protected] thanks!