Mandarin Oriental Lunch Package 2015 50% off

popo123

Hi I am letting go mandarin oriental lunch package in dec 2015 due to unforseen circumstances. Can be used at any day before end dec 2015.

Paid 5k deposit, willing to sell package at 50% off i.e 2.5k.

Please PM me for more details

Sher1234

Hi popo123, can you kindly email me the details of your lunch package? Thank you. :)

Using SingaporeBrides app

Sher1234

Hi I am letting go mandarin oriental lunch package in dec 2015 due to unforseen circumstances. Can be used at any day before end dec 2015.

Hi, we are interested in taking over the wedding package. Can we discuss the details? Thks. ;)

popo123

I have msged you.

To all others, to speed things up, please enquire with the hotel directly on the date to ensure it is available :)

Sher1234

Hi popo123, yes, the date that i want is available. Please kindly contact me on my handphone. Thanks.

Aly Aly

I have msged you.

To all others, to speed things up, please enquire with the hotel directly on the date to ensure it is available :)

@popo123 I've checked and my date is available thou is yours the Oriental Ballroom or?
PM you earlier and hope to hear from you soon.

joeljoeljoel

Hi popo123

I am interested in your package. Could you contact me at email: [email protected] or hp: 90025990

Many thanks!