Make-up artist - Kenneth Lee

soap

Hi all,

I would strongly recommend Kenneth as I work with him last year during my wedding (my bridal is Ted Wu). All my photos turn out to be very natutral and received lotsa of good verdicts
happy.gif
My sister in law who has gotten married recently also use him from a tie-up from Wedding Presents. She is also very pleased with her photos and makeup.

He works alot with mediacorp actress and will be appearing in live next week in Patricia Mok's variety show - Shopping Queen. Do keep a look out for him.

Cheers

haru

hi creamrose,
i suppose u wil hv to find a MUA to travel with you then. you wil then hv to pay for all the flight,etc i think..

soap

Hi Haru,

The shopping queen is on next Tues either Ch 8/Ch U around 8.00pm/8.30pm.

Stay tune!!!

novia

hi haru,

thanks! I will check my email tonight! And I called Kenneth just now. I'm his first bride for my AD. Lucky lucky...

Oh kenneth can do hairstyling too? I didn't know that.. heard from somewhere that he's better with makeup than hair?

haru

hi soap,
thanks! wil try to catch it then!

hi bride,
of coz! he does great hair..i really liked what he did for me.didnt even have to tell me what i want and he just did exactly what i was hoping for.=>

novia

hi hi haru,

Your pictures are soooo pretty!! Which BS did you go for? Eh, has anyone ever told you you look a little like Jamie Yeo?
happy.gif

haru

hi bride,
i went to The Wedding Present, excellent choice!!!erm..yeah, u are not the first that has commented that. but no lah, she is much more gorgeous and hot than i am!!hahaha...

trf

Hi, I've been reading this forum but have never posted any msg. This is my first posting and I would like to compliment Kenneth.

I just had my wedding last week. From the trial to photoshoot to AD, Kenneth has created different looks on me. He did really great hair and makeup. For both my photoshoot and AD, I recevied lotsa compliments on the hairdo and makeup. Even my overseas friends said that I looked fantastic, very glam and radiant on that night (bear in mind, I'd minor breakouts on that day). I compared my wedding photos with one of my friends whose makeup was done by another MUA, I can really tell the diff. Kenneth made me look like a star while my friend look more like a typical bride.

Trust me, Kenneth's really really good at his stuff and he's a super nice person. No airs, very friendly, easy to work with and he's very punctual. He will not put up a front to say only nice things about you, he's really sincere in helping and making you look the best. Also, with his status now, he's still a very humble person. He used to tell me this, he said "Dun worry, I won't let you go out if you dun look good".

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with his work and am glad that I've made the right choice, and a new friend too.
happy.gif

shiro_ger

Haru,

Thank you for sharing! I agree with bride, you really look like Jamie Yeo.

The make-up is really natural and you carry the style of the WG very well!

Other than complimenting the MUA and the designer, the other contributing factor for carrying off a gown well is none other than the bride! Really very beautiful.

haru

hi shirley,
thanks for ur kind words..*blush*..

like wat trf said, kenneth really sweet guy!! and he really takes pride in his work and treats his brides with lotsa TLC!!!

novia

hi hi trf, so happy to hear your good comments about Kenneth! Actually Jean from Ted Wu wanted me to take another female MUA (shouldn't mention here) but I could see the difference in Kenneth's and her makeup from the photos. Kenneth did the makeup for a few Mediacorp stars and their makeup was just fabulous! MUA is one area I totally don't worry about
happy.gif

Hi haru, thanks for your well wishes! I'm patiently waiting for my day to come
happy.gif
Where did you go for your honeymoon btw?

trf

Hi bride,

Actually I got kenneth by chance, initially my BS also recommended someone else to me but last min they asked me to swop to Kenneth if dun mind the cost cos he is slightly more ex. Frankly speaking, I'm really glad that the swop took place haha..

Not saying that female MUA is no good but somehow male MUA is better in a way and this has been agreed by lotsa ppl that I've met.

So when is your big day? When the day comes, just make yourself comfortable and leave everything to kenneth, you will be in good hands, he will definitely do a great job.
happy.gif

jolieang

hi haru,
care to share your photos with me @ [email protected]?

Wonder how kenneth looks like? did u take a pic of him..heehee..

Oh, seen on the above forum..you went to the wedding present. How's their service? efficient? and do u mind sharing ur pkg with me?

thx

novia

hi trf,

You're lucky you made the swop
happy.gif
Ya ya! I so agree with you! I always feel that male hairstylist and MUA better than female. No reason, just a personal preference lor. My AD is 9th Dec 2006
happy.gif
Hmm... I msged Kenneth he never reply leh... asked him if I am his first bride on AD night since I'm his first bride in the day...

haru

hi bride,
we went to mauritius for our HM.=> have u planned for ur HM too?

hi Jo,
i'll share my PS pix with ya. Kenneth is a realy cute guy, very funny and sweet. Yes, The Wedding Present was great, simply no regrets at all.. it was the first BS i went to and i signed on with them on the spot. their package is normally between $3k - $5K, depending if its MTM or OTR.. do give them a call or drop them an email to find out their current rates.=>

novia

hi haru,

mauritius very popular destination for honeymoon! Very romantic too
happy.gif
Bet you enjoyed yourselves. We're planning to go to Italy. Don't raelly want to tour the whole of europe so we want to concentrate on one country first. other countries can visit at a later time :p

trf

Hi bride,

wah, your AD is about a year later and you so early engaged Kenneth and reserve his slot arh, no wonder you say waiting patiently for your big day to come hahaha....think he lately quite busy so might take a while to reply you....hey I had my wedding dinner on 9th Dec too but 2005 hahaha...

Have you done the trial makeup?

novia

hi trf!

actually, i signed up with ted wu in july this year and so jean asked which MUA i wanted as she said if I don't confirm early, my choice might be taken up so i took kenneth lee lor, also cos my FH name also kenneth
happy.gif
It was after that then I realised he's so popular! i also liked his makeup for one of the mediacorp stars..

nope, haven't done trial makeup. Think will do it during my first fitting which will be in waaaaaay jul/aug next year
sad.gif

haru

hi bride,
omigosh!me too!! my hubby's name also kenneth!what a small world, hahahahahha...but no lah, i didnt choose him coz he's got the same name,hahah...

ycl

hi haru.. can share with me ur pics on kenneth lee's makeup on u..

"saw" u as well on TWP forum. heh.. might be considering TWP too.. like their gowns.. wats the design of ur gown?

haru

hi bride,
i agree, it is a nice name.=P

hi chloe,
sure, wil send u my PS pix. you can then check out my gowns then too. TWP is great with gown designs, do pay them a visit!

haru

hi chocolat,
oh yeah! thanks for reminding us!!! wil def keep a lookout!=D

hi chloe and trf,
i'll send u the pix tonite okie? =>

novia

hey chocolat, the show's on channel 8 la :p Anyway, saw Kenneth already. Looks like a nice person, quite cute
happy.gif

chocolat

Dear gals, I'm so sorry for the error..yes, it shd be channel 8. I hope all of u manage to catch him...I didn't
kao_sad2.gif
I faithfully switch on to Channel U at the strike of 8 and was so bz wrapping the Christmas gifts at the same time that I didnt realise by the time chao1 ji2 zu3 chi2 ren2 ends it's alrdy 9pm!!!! Oh gosh, I've been waiting to see this since last week and I've missed it! Anyone knows if there's any repeat?
blush.gif

huiling

hallo gals! looks like there are lotsa fans for kenneth! my wedding is just over and Kenneth did a wonderful job for me. I'm fussy about makeup but he was patient and understood what I wanted. a great guy!

trf

Hi haru,

I received your pics, thanks.
happy.gif
You really resemble Jamie Yeo, very nice pics, very pretty..
happy.gif
All your pics were outdoor, no indoor shots?

haru

hi trf,
u are most welcome. hahaha...no lah, me so petite, she's like a model!! yup, we opted only for outdoor, not really the indoor kinda couple..

trf

hi haru,

Wow, that's interesting, something different from the norm....so did kenneth stay with you thru out? Not easy to have outdoor shoots for the entire day, must be damn tiring....

pro

Hi gals...

Juz came in to share my experience with you all since i had my wedding alrdy.

When it comes to makeup.. you may be the 1st to comfirm the date but that does not means that you will be the 1st on the day/night. Thats what happened to me. As the other bride on that day has time restrictions, must leave house by 7am, she becomes the 1st bride for the day. Of course she have to fork out extra $$ for Kenneth to go over early.

As for me, i do not have such restrictions, i automatically becomes the 2nd for the day. Kenneth came over my place ard 6+ and got everything done up juz like a magician waving his wand and i still get to leave my place ard 10 after my gals had their fun with my hubby and company for 90 whole minutes.

novia

hi haru,

Can I ask who was the outdoor photographer for you? I won a free outdoor photography from Chrisling and need to know what are the terms and conditions set. Also, do you know how much Kenneth charges for studio?

Hi pro,

I guess so long as your makeup stays on it's ok if he does it for you at 6+ and you only leave the house at 10. More importantly is that he is able to cater to your timing, no matter whether or not you're the first bride may not be an issue. I'm sure kenneth will find a way to compromise.

novia

hi everyone, anyone knows how much kenneth charges for PS makeup only I just won some chris ling outdoor photoshoot and i need a MUA.

trf

Hi pro,

Ya I know they dun, was just wondering is there any exception...anyway just a stupid quest from me...
happy.gif

pro

Hi trf

There are exceptions.....
If you do know them in person (real life).

My friend had 1 MUA/Friend(6yrs) with them for both in-out door shoot.

haru

hi bride,
lucky you!!!!!! my photographer was Chris Ling, the man himself. he did a great job, he works realy quick, and we realy had fun with him.

trf

Hi weddin,

Kenneth tie up with 4 BS...Ted Wu, Wedding Present, Margaret Brides and Kai Bridal.