Love dare app on iphone

soisuka

I just wanted to share this app, call Love dare day by day. I found it in my attempt to seek a higher power. I downloaded it out of curiousity. It turns out to be an app w daily readings and prayers/tasks that either you as an individual or as a couple do. It's a little bit religious for those who don't believe in god, but I find the readings quite helpful, offers a different perspective. I'm stumped at day 7 hahah cos u need a partner for that. But maybe useful at least psychologically for those still in troubled rs worth salvaging.

P.S don't attack me for believing in a higher power

scopefun

I won't attack you. You are just stupid... LOL!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Really, God is now using watsapp and telling me someone sought higher power but kena whacked by Him.

I praise God... LOL!!!

simpleman

You probably don't want scope's sperm after you see his fxxk face.. which he thinks he is damn boyish.. but he is really a little narcissistic for me to stomach..

cococherry

Haha Sorry man, u r almost a decade older than me. Ah pek!
Foreign women will like cause they arent aware how crazy he is

denise80

thanks for the recommendation but perhaps I'm not a Christian, I don't really like to read those things suggested by the app.

I thought it was going to be some fun thing when I read 'love dare'...like maybe give a surprise to ur hubby etc...daring suggestions or the like...but it's really too religious for me

soisuka

er...I did mention its religious....maybe kamasutra will suit u more? But actually u don't need this app la, u sound like u have it altogether anyways....
happy.gif

denise80

A marriage needs both parties to continue to love each other. Doesn't really mean things r doing well and we stop thinking abt improving things or communication.

ckgal

hi milo and sm, is there anyway for u to send a photo of scope to me. i am damm curious to know how 'handsome' he is

miloice

chocolate calling scope old = childish
but didn't scope called chocolate old??

If chocolate is almost a decade younger than scope and he finds her too old... simple deduction -> he is a paedophile.

inloveandwar

scope is not ugly. He is tall, slim and fair skinned. When he smile genuinely, he can be quite charming. If you are still single or married but available, grab him.

scopefun

Never says never, darling Sha.

Send your PI to me, he'd find my heart for you is golden... he can take pics of my dick with the stamp of 'integrity' chopped onto it...

Close your eyes, and you'd see me holding you in my arms...

a_reader

Oh Scope, you were rejected by some many women? I thought you claim you can charm and bed women??? Talk big only?