Looking for wedding banquets 2015 - five star only

pegasus_ling

hi there, looking to let go Swissotel The Stamford ballroom with min 42 tables. March 8th 2015. contact 92294321 if interested.

butterflywings

Hi

I have a Grand Copthorne Waterfront lunch banquet on 22 Nov 2014. Min 30 tables at $1,068nett per table. Letting go as we cannot meet the minimum table...

It is the Grand Ballroom with very nice garden view. Comes with lots of perks that we bargained for during wedding show.

Contact me at 91175570 or[email protected] if interested. Thank you!

vic252

I am letting go of wedding dinner package at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Dates flexible. Complimentary 1 bottle of house wine per table and also free flow of beer.There is also a discount of 888nett of the total bill as we signed it at the wedding show. Willing to throw in $1000 additional discount.

Location is at the grand ball room with the artificial garden.

Min no of tables: 30, Max no of tables: 50

Email me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at 9388 8792 for more details. Thanks.

vic252

Latest update: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Wedding Dinner Package at $3888 discount

I am letting go of wedding dinner package at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Dates flexible, subject to availability and price may differ. Complimentary 1 bottle of house wine per table and also free flow of beer.There is also a discount of 888nett of the total bill as we signed it at the wedding show. Willing to throw in $3000 additional discount.

Location is at the grand ball room with the artificial garden.

Min no of tables: 30, Max no of tables: 50

Email me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at 9388 8792 for more details. Thanks.

Tinyfilly

Hi,

I am letting go wedding dinner package for 2015 at Pan Pacific Singapore. My package is $1298++ for weekend dinner (Sat) at their Ocean Ballroom, min no of tables: 30.
Kindly email me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at 92989013 for more details.

Thank you.

Ladyj

Hi All,

Due to personal reasons, i will need to give up my slot which i signed during the wedding show. My initial wedding date is 6 Nov 2015 (Friday) and the dinner package is $1288++ per table.

Perks you can expect which i negotiated on top of usual full package:
- 2 Nights stay in bridal suite w breakfast (usual only 1 night)
- 1 free night stay in deluxe room w breakfast (for your parents or helper)
- weddings inserts INCLUDING printing (usual exclude printing cost)
- complimentary deep tissue massage for bride and groom
- free flow red wine + complimentary 30litres of beer
- complimentary carpark up to 25% of guaranteed attendees
and many more.

Won the lucky draw vouchers from the wedding show - $200 La Belle wedding and $200 unique colours cash vouchers will be given to you as well.

Paid deposit of SGD3K (usual was 5K or 8K for most hotels) and those who are interested, hotel is willing to let me do a full transfer. Fit for weddings dates 6 Dec or other weekend dates subject to hotel availability. Those looking for saturday - 14 Nov is available on first come first serve basis.

Only for sincere buyer please. Kindly contact me @ 93387051 or PM me.

thank you.

Angellove

Hi Nickiii

My wedding package is the Shangri La Ballroom with solemnization in their garden. Minimum 38 tables. Package date from 20 Dec 2014 to August 2015. Pm me if you are interested and I will let you know more details.

Cheers
HY