Looking for AD photographer & videographer

jamiiewan

Hello all,

I need help in looking for good and affordable photographer & videographer on 27 sep 14.
Budget range at 2.5 to 3k?

Please recommend and if possible, links with their portfolios help!

Thanks so much!!

jamie

Hi Jamie,

This is Michelle from Apic Moments. You may wish to have a look at our works at www.apicmoments.com. We are currently having a promotion of up to 20% discount off our packages for couples from Singapore Bride.
Do feel free to drop me a mail for any further queries or simply need any help in your wedding preparations. I will be more than glad to be of assistance. =)

admin fp

Hi Jamie,

This is Hong from Forest Productions.

We are having a Chinese New Year Promotion with exciting choice of Freebies like (1) Instant Prints Only, (2) 200 4R Prints in an album or (3) Photo montage when you sign up any of our Combo (Videography & Photography) package (include Same Day Edit) @ $2300 nett or $2800 nett only.

Please feel free to call/email us at 8113 0502 or [email protected] to meet us for a demo NOW!

For more details & samples, visit our website - www.forestprovideo.com.

Thank you very much for your time.

Wishing you a Happy & Prosperous 2014! :)

Best Wishes
Hong
www.forestprovideo.com

Last edited:

lalatissimo

Hi All,

I'm interested in looking for Actual Day Videographer for my wedding luncheon 20 Dec 2014.

We hope to have:
1) Express morning highlights shown during our wedding luncheon; and/or
2) Full Day edit to be given after wedding day

Any good recommendations please do let me know or send me the package price and portfolio @ [email protected]

Thank youuuu!