Locations for Photoshoot

naughtyangel

Hi, i have my ROM at SF. Booking for the solomisation capsule is $4999. As for the view up there, i can say that it's spectular if you go during the day time. But i think that its abit difficult to take photos in the capsule due to the structure of the capsule. If you notice, its not full view glass panel, but would say that its a different experience to do PS so high up. If you guys are interested, can view my photos at www.adwinirene.multiply.com

rjwedding

hi naughtyangel: thanks for your info.. saw ur photos.. u look lovely.. such a pretty bride... so nice to have your PS at japan..

monkie

hey naughty angel
nice pictures, and u & hubby have a lot of creative pose..i added u to my multiply contact.

naughtyangel

hi cynthia,

we have creative pose all thanks to the photographer.

Btw, i didnt see you adding me leh. Maybe you can leave done your multiply id and i try adding you??

pinjie8275

Hi naughtyangel, thanks for sharing the photos.. At least we can know what to expect if we choose to have our PS up there.

Hi R&J, noted your point. Do email me if you want to look for me too ya... Btw, my Multiply ID is swee11.

pinjie8275

Hi naughtyangel,

Who is ur ROM's and outdoor @ Sentosa PG?
I am very impressed by the way you guys took pictures at Sentosa... Most pics I saw were couples at those common places such at the Tree and the Beach... But urs is very diferent...

I din know Sentosa got the 'open' cable car... Can share with us how much you have spent at Sentosa in total?

naughtyangel

Hi pin, for my ROM, i have 2 photographers. 1 is from my BS & the other is my friend who is a event photographer. As for the photos taken at sentosa, its the BS photographer that took it for us. We came up with the idea of 'fun' theme and selected the places ourself. Only inform the photographer on the day of PS about the places in sentosa that we have selected. Then we just told him to have fun and then we will 'zhi you fa hui' for him to shoot and he can also 'zhi you fa hui' on they type of shoot and angle that he want to take. Most importantly is to enjoy yourself!!!

Btw, can i add you to multiply as well??

naughtyangel

Hi pin, forgotten to answer ur question regarding the cost just now. Its less than $80 coz the cable car & go karte is about $15 per pax (if i didnt remember wrongly but definatly not more than $20). Then i also need to pay for the enterence fee of 2 cars and 3 adults @ $2 each. And not forgetting the parking charges.

pinjie8275

Hi naughtyangel... thanks for sharing!

Please add me (swee11) to ur Multiply! I quite like the idea of taking the cable car...

pinjie8275

Hi naughtyangel, can add me to ur msn too? Mine is [email protected]

Btw, do u need to request for any permission before taking the photos or you can just purchase tickets and take the cable car ride and Go Kart? Did the staff there give u special privilages as in helping u to get on the Go-Kart, allowing the PG to stand near to take photos?

rjwedding

hi all,

just to share what my PG says about having PS at SF.. I just came back from my final fitting before PS yesterday. Had a chat with my PG for places we wanted to go for our outdoor PS.. we mentioned SF, however he said the place really very difficult to take PS.. the cubicle is very small and the effects not very nice.. can only take the cubicle, nothing else.. and got to spend quite alot of that ($100+).. so no point spending money on that and the effects not very good.. so we decided to drop the idea..

pinjie8275

Hi R&J,

Thanks for sharing... I think is true to drop the idea if the PG is not confident in taking the pictures on SF...

I have not really discuss with my PG but he said it's might be quite interested especially if the weather is good, you might be able to have a few shots with the skyline as ur backdrop... But must expect lor of 'Big Head' poses...

It's also true that it's not really worth to spend $100+ for a few nice shots... However, if u r lucky and the cubicle has lesser pple, I think it could be quite fun cos' can do lot of posing, etc...

Really must depend on the PG to make ur money worth....

naughtyangel

Hi pin, have added you to both multiply & msn.

You have to buy tickets to take the cable car and go-kart. Both for less than $20 per pax if i didnt remember wrongly. Then also there is no special privilages. My photographer only stand at the wooden bridge to shoot for me while i am coming down. So the photographer got to be fast and accurate. And you also cant to too fast when riding....

pinjie8275

Hi naughtyangel,

I have not received ur invitation for the MSN.

So when you purchase the tickets, the staff there just treat you as normal visitor har?

And for the sky flyer, they allow u to have 1 car by urself? Cos' I noticed 1 cable car can sit up to 4 pax... Ur PG took the car before you alone?

jule

I think you gals are refering to the Sky Ride and Ludge at Sentosa. I took my PS on the Sky Ride, only 1 direction was nice which was the going up. My photographer took the one infront of us when going up, and the one after us when coming down.

pinjie8275

Oh! that's great!

Thanks, naughtyangel! Will bring up this suggestion to my PG...

Btw, did you went to Palawan Beach that day? Did u see the Bora Bora Beach Bar? Thought of having my sunset PS there.. but no sure if the drinks and food are expensive...

naughtyangel

I went to Siloso instead of Palawan Beach. Because I wanted to take shots of the firework. Its too far to walk to Palawan Beach and return within an hour.

pinjie8275

oh... I think Palawan beach more common cos' of the man-made lagoon and suspension bridge...

Shall visit Sentosa soon... (^_^)

iwasabride

I had my sunset PS pictures at sentosa too!

Hey brides...here's a list of 30 PS venues for you to check out...
happy.gif

brideaug

Hi dac, we went to Mayang Sari, recommended by my photographer. The place was really beautiful... slow, relax... You will get yourself into the mood of PS very fast.

kchinghong

hey jas i heard that the costing to book executive room is only 100 plus not the one written in the webby. so you my want to go to the booking webby page to check out the "real" pricing for the dates you want. heard about this from a fren who celeb her anniversary with her bf there =)

littletree

Hi Christine,

I really love your photos taken in Lunar Bar.
Hou much do they charge for the use of their premise for photo taking?

dapxy

Hi, does anyone know if Punggol Lalang field is still as pretty? Heard that the lalangs have been cut due to hot weather to prevent fires. Can anyone confirm?

Hi Rachelyn,

I did my casual shoot last month at Punggol Boardwalk - the red bridge and the lalang fields too.

Photos turned out well! Nice place!!

Have fun!

dapxy

Hi. How much would a casual PS cost? As I would like to do with soft copies will do. And which recommend PG? Thanks!

Hello! I engaged Ben from Eggs Benedict Chan to do our casual shoot. You can look him up on his website or fb page. Our photos turned out great. Had fun with him. Very easy going guy. Cheers

Maureeneee

we had ours done in east coast park. the pictures turn out amazingly great although the cost is slightly at the higher side :)