Letting go Wedding Dinner Banquet @ Marina Bay Sands (VIP deal)

Please refer below for the wedding package at MBS to sell away:-

Wedding date: 18 July 2015, Saturday (date can be changed, subject to hotel's availability)
Wedding event: Pre-dinner reception + Dinner (7.00pm to 11.00pm) PLUS Solemnization (Garden walk 3, 50 persons)
Banquet room: Simpor main ballroom with an astounding view of MBS skyscraper (subject to changes by MBS if there's changes on the wedding date)
Tables: Min 40 tables (Exquisite set menu chosen : Sapphire Menu, SGD1388++)

It is well known that MBS is quite strict on giving out additional perks/discount.
Other than those standard offers offered in the package, there are some highlights on my package which may catch your interest:

-We manage to get the biggest ballroom (on the date of 18 July 2015), more privacy PLUS complimentary of buggy service to assist the grandparents to the ballroom

-Starter (whole suckling pig) can be changed to assorted combination platter

-5% off total food and beverage bill

-Candy station for up to 70 persons (standard package only up to 50 persons) - can be used to surprise guests before you start/end your wedding dinner

-FREE FLOW of beer during dinner

-waiver of corkage for 40 bottles of hard liquor brought in PLUS complimentary 1 bottle of house wine per confirmed table

- Complimentary use of Garden walk for solemnization ceremony during wedding day for up to 50persons

For those who are seriously interested only, drop me your contact number and i'll get back to you. Pls do let me know if you prefer Whatsapp, Wechat, Line or SMS. :)

EddyC

Hi.

Your package looks very interesting as dates can be changed with waiver of 40 bottles, which MBS never gives. Can I have your contact so that i can know more?

Many thanks,
Ed

jolby

Hi there, can you kindly drop me a mail on the menu that you have chosen? Also, isn't it suppose to be 10% discount rather than 5%?

Thanks!