Letting go full Bridal Package

Hi all, let me first begin with a short introduction of myself. I am a "soon-to-be" happy married man a year ago. I worked hard, to marry the woman whom I thought was the perfect one for me, one who could stick with me through thick and thin, all ups and downs. Unfortunately, I cannot have a fairy tale.

BUT! If you're looking for a wonderful and detailed wedding package, you will and shall find everything which u will need here. You will be in for a good deal that comes with a small price!

Letting go at a loss, asking only for $2888, package is fully paid for already.

Bridal Package:
Valid till year 2020

ROM + Pre-wedding shoot + Actual Day

This bridal have won a couple of best gown design award.

*NOTE: Package is to go as a whole, no seperating of item is allowed. (Confirmed with shop already)

For serious buyer only, please do not hesitate to contact me via email where we can discuss further and I will be more than happy to assist you with more details!

Email me now at: [email protected]

Or, simply drop me a PM on this forum!

Cheers! And here's wishing all love birds out there blessed marriage in advance!

Zaspry

Hi all, let me first begin with a short introduction of myself. I am a "soon-to-be" happy married man a year ago. I worked hard, to marry the woman whom I thought was the perfect one for me, one who could stick with me through thick and thin, all ups and downs. Unfortunately, I cannot have a fairy tale.

BUT! If you're looking for a wonderful and detailed wedding package, you will and shall find everything which u will need here. You will be in for a good deal that comes with a small price!

Letting go at a loss, asking only for $2888, package is fully paid for already.

Bridal Package:
Valid till year 2020

ROM + Pre-wedding shoot + Actual Day

This bridal have won a couple of best gown design award.

*NOTE: Package is to go as a whole, no seperating of item is allowed. (Confirmed with shop already)

For serious buyer only, please do not hesitate to contact me via email where we can discuss further and I will be more than happy to assist you with more details!

Email me now at: [email protected]

Or, simply drop me a PM on this forum!

Cheers! And here's wishing all love birds out there blessed marriage in advance!
Still available?
I sent you an email already.

Jessica