Letting go: Banquet Entertainment - Live Band or String Quartet

Hi.

Is anyone looking for entertainment for your wedding banquet reception?

I have an existing contract for a 4-piece live band for wedding dinner reception and I’m letting go of this booking. The 4-piece band is a reputable company and the singer is able to do English, Mandarin, and dialect songs.

I also have another contract for a string quartet for my solemnisation and cocktail reception and I'm also getting go of this booking.

The two companies that I have engaged are reputable and good.

The current booking date is 29 October 2016. If you are looking at other dates, the companies are flexible to change to another date.

Please reply me or send me a PM if you’re keen to take over these two bookings.

Thank you.

Hi.. Can email me at [email protected]

FatPenguin25

Hi.

I have an existing contract for a 4-piece live band for wedding dinner reception and I’m letting go of this booking. The 4-piece band is a reputable company and the singer is able to do English, Mandarin, and dialect songs.

I also have another contract for a string quartet for my solemnisation and cocktail reception and I'm also getting go of this booking.

The current booking date is 29 October 2016. If you are looking at other dates, the companies are flexible to change to another date.

Thank you.

Hi!

This fat penguin is getting married! Will you be able to send me more details at fatpenguin25gettingmarried[at]gmail.com ?

Thanks!

WMJ

Hi.

Thank you.

Hi is this still available? Interested in the quartet if price is attractive. PM me the details and price. Thanks