Laser treatment aesthetic (Café au lait spots)

Sherryx

I did my melasma treatment- dual yellow laser and sylfirm combined (as recommended by the doctor) last month. It lightened significantly and I can't wait to do my second one next week.

Was recommended picosure laser but not a big fan of painful treatments haha

Price-wise its very reasonable for the treatment and doctor's skills. can consider.

You can look for dr ewen from chelsea clinic at wheelock place. He's got 20 years of experience and did mine and girlfriends' face threads. Now my chin very V hehe. I wanted to go korea for V face shaving but he convinced me to do threads instead.

Hahaha woman always spend. Can u roughly share with me the price and the package please?

Sherryx

Hii! One ala carte treatment on the average ranges from 300-400 I think, but combined together they normally give more discounts. I only paid like 2+ for my package for 4 sessions and some free pigmentation removal thrown in. Was recommended to try 4 sessions first..

Over here, there's no hard-selling. The doc just quote and I "bargain" in the consult room haha. Not like some clinic in orchard, I heard the sales girl outside will hard sell 10 sessions.

Hahaha nice! Do u have telegram? Can we talk over there? Sherryxling