Kuan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street.

AlinaK

I went and prayed for a lot and got lot number 92. I asked guan yin if he is the right guy for me.

We never had any intention to be together from the first time we met, it was purely friendship, because he is migrating overseas soon. However, things took a huge turn and we fell in love in the end, but he doesn't want to start a Long distance relationship fearing that it will hurt me. Should I hold on and hope that one day we'll eventually be together, or should I let it go. Thanks. :)

life_is

I went and prayed for a lot and got lot number 92. I asked guan yin if he is the right guy for me.

We never had any intention to be together from the first time we met, it was purely friendship, because he is migrating overseas soon. However, things took a huge turn and we fell in love in the end, but he doesn't want to start a Long distance relationship fearing that it will hurt me. Should I hold on and hope that one day we'll eventually be together, or should I let it go. Thanks. :)

Long distance relationships are hard. One party will have to move over to live with the other after some time. Have a discussion and see if this is possible in the long run. Have seen some that worked out but at the end of the day, one party will have to sacrifice to move in with the other in another country.

Isabelle Choo

Hi, I need some advice.
I got lot 62 and my question was, should I change job as I am 2 weeks into my new job and already disliking it?
I am not sure if the lot is asking me to go or stay.

Jinglenutty

Hello, can anyone interpret lot 82 for marriage?

I am asking on what does my spouse wants from me thus gotten lot 82.

In a midst of some chaotic situations

i_c_e

Hi, wonder if anyone can cast some light.
I recently had a miscarriage. It was an accidental pregnancy. When i found out, i went immediately to waterloo guanyin and got lot number 44. Immediately i was convinced and made an appointment to see the gynae. But a day before the appt, i has to be zoom to a&e. I didnt do anythg to traumatise it but things just happened. I prayed so hard as i was put under observation. The lot said a baby girl will be born. So I prayed so hard. But it was ultimately gone. I was totally destroyed. And i couldnt reconcile for a few weeks. Why tell me this and then take it away suddenly?

almost a mth later, i went back. This time to seek answers to the misfortune. My qn was very clear and this round i got lot number10. Once again the words “a girl will b born” were staring at me!!! How am i to interpret this?The hubs and i are 41this yr so this would be a very cruel joke to play on us.

can anyone help?

Lostsheepj

Hi, wonder if anyone can cast some light.
I recently had a miscarriage. It was an accidental pregnancy. When i found out, i went immediately to waterloo guanyin and got lot number 44. Immediately i was convinced and made an appointment to see the gynae. But a day before the appt, i has to be zoom to a&e. I didnt do anythg to traumatise it but things just happened. I prayed so hard as i was put under observation. The lot said a baby girl will be born. So I prayed so hard. But it was ultimately gone. I was totally destroyed. And i couldnt reconcile for a few weeks. Why tell me this and then take it away suddenly?

almost a mth later, i went back. This time to seek answers to the misfortune. My qn was very clear and this round i got lot number10. Once again the words “a girl will b born” were staring at me!!! How am i to interpret this?The hubs and i are 41this yr so this would be a very cruel joke to play on us.

can anyone help?

First of all, do you know the procedure to 求签? Secondly, did you misinterpret? I am a Buddhism, a Chinese and Thai buddhist. Many times, I pray for things I want but I just say most of the times my wish was fulfilled.

singxX62

Hi all, shortly after breaking up, I went to a temple to ask for general direction, whether the fate between me and her has essentially ended

It was my first time drawing qian and I was quite clueless about it. I didn’t throw the wooden Shen bei prior to asking the question. I only threw it after the Qian was drawn. And bring my first time I found it very difficult to know when a Qian lands on the floor cos my eyes were closed and I had to depend on my hearing. Sometimes 2 Qian drop on the floor

I was almost breaking into a sweat like how to manage it, totally not at peace with myself as it was only the 2nd day after breaking up

In the end I got a Qian and a kind lady read and said it was a medium Qian. But added that no one actually draw Qian during the 7th month. Asked me come back when the 7th month over

I have not been back since. A total of 5 weeks has elapsed since the breakup.

Is there any truth in not drawing Qian during 7th month?