Kuan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street.

veryboring

Yes, the kuan yin in that waterloo temple is very accurate. Once i got Qian no.1. Shang Shang Qian with regards to my career and true enough i land myself with a job that i love. Hahaha...

simpleman

I think the lot is all bullshit. Not accurate at all.

It is only accurate if we want to believe so and ignore other points ..

blueberrytea

must have the poem (in chinese) before it can be intepreted.

When I first tried for a lot, the year before i entered polytechnic, I could never understand what it meant. I only understood it AFTER i had grad from poly, had one year work experience there. Then only I understand.

blue_diamond

Hi Hui Ling,

Wonder what are u asking?

I will just do a summary on the lot:

This is an average lot. It will start off as bad, u will meet time of diffculties and also making oneself or pple ard u unhappy.

The poem is saying like a bird trap in a cage,you will be happy eventually, when u are release from the cage.

If lots is for work,marraige and business, it will mean a tough start, however the ending will be good.

Just my 2 cents worth...hope it help
happy.gif

wishin

Hi blue_diamond...
Just double confirm with you...for my lot 21, it's suppose to be "what's lost will be back right"...i mean meaning wise...

yummygummy

Hi Blue Diamond.

Thanks for the reply.Appreciated.
I was asking whether this new job good and suitbale for me.Am thinking of switiching to a new job.Are u an expert in interpreting lot?

blue_diamond

hi Hui Ling,

I wouldnt dare to declare that i am an expert la...pei sey...but i like to read lots of this chinese stories and have been under my mum influence to read such lots since i am 15...( sound like writting cover letter for resume...heheeh)

To keep it simple, it mean u will face a v challenging n tough start, however the ending will be good. for business n work, this lot is not bad as u will still be able to reap the success provided u can endure the tough start.

So am i suppose to collect $10 for the lot interpretation from u?( just kidding)

blue_diamond

Hi wishing,

Need to know excalty what u are asking for in your r/s qn....

I will go and check and let u know what the lot mean.

blueberrytea

wishin...
i once went to a fortune teller.
About same Q u asking coz i just couldn't let go at that time.

She said, "When a kite has broken it's thread, let it go. Even if you can find the kite, it's already torn, spoilt. What for you still keep it?"

And i let go after that. Then few years later, found my fated one.

wishin

hi realsotong...
I actually understand what you mean... But perhaps letting go wasn't as easy as it seems

wishin

anyway real sotong... The fortune teller tell u that or she calculate it out? I mean u go to her with that qn?

blueberrytea

the fortune teller calculated it out.
and.. when she saw my face, she could also tell i wasn't ready to let go.

She said that guy's definitely not for me. He's not a good one.

There's a good one waiting for me round the corner but I've YET to meet and know of.
And she was accurate.
coz years later, when i met my fated one, i found out he often do sales at the plave where i always go shopping.
he even lives opp my previous workplace.

just that we never get to meet until the time comes for us to meet.

those qian also said the same thing.

BTW, the fortune teller has nothing to do with the qian.
but i don't think she'sworking at the same place anymore. the last time i saw her, she's not there le.

i also know what you mean. letting go is not as easy as it sounds...
but when the fate has ended, then no choice got to let go.
who knows.. it may be a blessing in disguise.

i've colleagues, who NEARLY got married, but in the end broke up after announcing engagement etc.
They were sad, depressed.
But now, they've got nice husbands, some even have kids already.

wishin

I've thought of finding fortune teller too...but guess I don't have the guts and courage...
Was scared of what they are going to say...Cause I know it will affect me...
And I seldom go qiu qian except after my life got so haywire.

yummygummy

Hi Wishin,

I hope that you'll be strong since you want to find out the truth ya? Letting go is never easy,with the right attitude,i'm sure you can let the pain heal.
Btw,You have to think properly is it worth getting back together? What was the cause of the breakup initially?
Take care

wishin

Hi Hui Ling...
Actually to be honest, i dont know the actual cause.
But upon questioning more all that, I realised might be a third party...
But I gave up on trying to find out the truth already.
What for hurt myself even more right..

blue_diamond

hi Hui ling,

Just joking la....i am just doing my part os sharing to what the lots say...so it FOC for pple who believe in it....therefore the lot serve as a guide...nothing is going on smooth for ever rite...it still a choice that we have to made in life all by ourself...
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Wishin,

Sorry for my late reply...was busy with my work.

The lot is a good lot.It meant all things are arrange by heaven and the destiny are aldy made n blessed.

It mean that marraige and r/s will be good.the story was a prince been demoted to a normal citizen and it from this demotion, he managed to find a v gd wife who was meant for him.If he is still a prince then he wouldnt be able to marry the normal citizen as his wife.

Understand yr situation in this case. If u asking if he will be coming back to look for u. But if asking for how things will turn out, then u got to draw another lot.

From my own advice, u have to step out of thinking if he will be back to u anot.I belive u have an answer in your heart in what u actually want to do. Just remeber, what meant to be yrs will always be yours. No matter what happen.

Just my 2 cts worth and what the lots meant.Hope it help.

yummygummy

Hi Wishin,

If you think there is a 3rd party,you should really talk things out with your guy if you really still have feelings for him.Don't be afraid of the truth ya?
It's better to know the truth than to keep it closed and be kept in the dark.
It's hurting i have to agree but i'm sure your family members and trusted friedns would be there to share your sorrows and hurt.
I understand where you are coming from cause i've been through before.If you need any advice you can pm me ya.U take care my dear.

wishin

hi blue diamond and huiling...
Thanks to blue diamond for the interpretation... I understd what you mean... Well ... Guess I just have to stop hoping for anything, if not make my ownself suffer... My conclusion will always be " life still goes on and yap.. Wads mine will be mine..."

Huiling, I asked him a lot of times but I dunno issit cause of this he told me he like another person... Nvm abt that.. Initially I still doubted it cos I dun believe he is this kind of person, till the day I saw a photo of them both .. I guess I just accept it and leave, it's better ba... M still trying to let go.. Thanks anyway for your support
happy.gif

blue_diamond

hi wishin,

Not to mention. I did nothing much in particular.

I guess most of us have crossed the path of what u are expriencing now as well.

Trust me,it will always not be easy. However,if you look ard u, there more pple who love u than pple who doesn't. So it mean u are more bless...just like everyone else. For pple who have not even seen u b4 ( like hui ling and me), we are always there to give u moral support.....so in conclusion, stay postitve.

Sometime in life, losing something is meant for better things to come along....n u are now only to get better......

If he aldy told u he like someone else, then just give it up....no pt if his heart is no longer with u. Unless he got the wealth of Warren Buffet, face of Tom Cruise, status of Obama...n etc....If there the case...i die die also cling on...heheheh(joking la)

Who know yr next will have all the condition which i mentioned?
happy.gif

wishin

blue_diamond, thanks!
actually just kinda weird that I can actually get this lot, and it kept me thinking somehow...

Before that, I've drawn some lots too, and the previous one to this is a lot about marriage again when I ask about ÒöÔµ..That's why I'm quite puzzled.
Plus something happen out of the blue that kept me thinking even more..
But well..perhaps I should just stick to no thinking...
Whats mine will be mine, what's not will not be...yap...
happy.gif

Thanks a lot for intepretion and support again.

yummygummy

Hi Wishin,

I'm sure you can find a better guy who truly appreciates you.Fate has not brought you to meet that special someone...no worries.
I wish you well and be strong k?No point holding on to that jerk if he say that.
If you need anyone to confide.can always look for me and Blue Diamond.
We will be there ya? Hugs...Take Care

yummygummy

Hi Blue Diamond,

Do you know what's the intereptation for lot:60
Am asking whether should i proceed to change to a different department within my organisation.
Thanks.

Hi Wishin,

How have you been? Be strong k?

Wow, this is a good thread indeed ... think i will go draw a lot and get help from here. I am very scare those people outside will ask us to pray this god and that god and pay more $

blue_diamond

Hi ZML,

Wonder what kind of direction u are asking?Can be more precise?In work, r/s or etc?

Hi Hui_Ling,

I was away for a short trip. Let me get back to u by these 2 days...

wishin

Hi Hui_ling,
Yap...Am still doing fine...
Not giving myself so much hopes already, afterall hopes higher, disappointments higher.
And well, life still goes on no matter what...so i can't possibly don't want live also..
happy.gif

Thanks for your concern.

So how abt you?Did you take the advice and change job?

yummygummy

Hi Wishin,

Glad to know that you're doing fine.
Nope lah,don't intend to change job,economy is really bad....It's a gamble if i were to change job.

Hi Blue Diamond,

Alright,Have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Many thanks in advance.

blue_diamond

hi wishin,

Glad to hear that u are doing well.
happy.gif

Hi Hui_Ling,

I think what u say is right. Dun mind if i ask what your zodiac sign?It always vulnerable to change any job now. But the lotsu draw previously is gd, just that u need loys of endurance for the start...lots of unhappiness but all will turn well eventually....no matter what the lots will say, we will still need to add some personal and logical factor to have the conclusion...
happy.gif

wishin

Hi Blue_diamond,
Mind helping me with one more qian...
It is qian 26...
Does it answer to a how and when question?
Anyway just out of curious ..
happy.gif

Thanks in advance!

blue_diamond

Hi ZML,

here goes the interpretation of the lot:

This is a bad lot.It mean like everything is just like a dream. There seem to lots of good,wealth in the dream, but all is fake.Like a reflection in water, u cant grab anything of those as all is empty.Everything will end up with nothing.If asking for health, do be extra careful.All is waste of time n effort.If asking for marriage, pls look for other options.

May i know what are u asking for?

blue_diamond

Hi Hui_Ling,

here the interpretation for lots 60:

It bascially a bad lot.It just like when there a big fire,u try to put out the fire, it the end, u get yrself burnt.If u are seeking for more fortune and wealth, it just a wasted effort. To stay put is better than move.Once any movement, it will attracting misfortune into u.

hehehe...think i interprete 2 lots liao...so got 2 meals frm u?hehehehe ( just kidding) :p

blue_diamond

Hi Wishin,

No worries la....u can as many as u could...
happy.gif

Here the interpretation of the lots:

Just like a good news been pass on to u, it will turn out to be actually just rumours.In end, all will end up untrue and there wont be any fruitful outcome.

If there something u wish to start, then it better for u to stay as how u are...cos it wont turn out gd in the end.All things are illusion and better to stay put as how u are now.

The lots doesnt really say when, but it does indicate better not to do anything then to do any.If not what appear is just a castle in the air.

Hope it helps.
happy.gif

wishin

oh ...
Thanks for the intepretarion again... Hehe.. Was scratching my head cause this poem like so hard to understand.. And I find it hard to map to my qn... Now u said it, it does makes a Bit sense...
Thanks a lot! Owe u 2 also... Haha

honeybunny

Hi Blue Diamond, I went to pray for career... currently may have new job opportuinties.. I received a medium lot 32.

appreciate your opnion & advise on this

~midori~

Hi Blue Diamond,

i asked if i should initiate & file a divorce. Gotten Lot 59.

Your advice is very much appreciated & thanks.

lsmiley

hi blue diamond

i have gotten Lot 90, hv asked if i shld stay on in my current job, seem to hv lots of politics n people issues.

pls advise...

thanks

blue_diamond

Hi wishin,

no worries on that....most impt is for u to take good care of yrself...i guess sometime it easier for each indivdual to relate to their own incident. I am just the middle man to interprete...heheheh
happy.gif

blue_diamond

Hi Japle,midori,Ismiley,

I will be able to let you know the interpretation by these 2 days...
happy.gif

Seem like i got a long q....maybe i shld put my acct number on the forum for everybody to trf $10 per interpretation?hehehehe( just kidding).

honeybunny

Hi Blue Diamond... appreciate your kindness..

To all here... just to share that I am a regular at the abv mention temple. I can say that the Qian is accurate, however most times, you will only realise that it is accurate with time or when things happens. If you have a bad lot, take it as a guidance and do not be too affected. If you have a good lot, do not take for granted cos our own action counts too.

Cheers