Kuan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street.

jojo28

And do you belive in All this?
I have a lot of friends who are interested in Metaphysics and they even attended course. SOme even become fortune teller..

Anyway, For praying to " Tian Gong" is praying to "yu huang da di". Normally, people will pray at 6pm or 9pm. However, please take it as you praying for safety and for your own health
happy.gif

Ultimately if you are interested to know about your life, or people who are into metaphysics. you may try joining this forum.

www.fengshuiforward.com

It is free of charge and reading is done by people who attended the course, but please remember , do not 100% into it.
happy.gif

No obligation
happy.gif

prawnmee

hello...can help me interpret
lot 17..apparently is a bad lot (asking on marriage )

lot 62.. asking if i am following the right person on the directions given by her.

thanks.

jojo28

Bakuteh,

Please advise.
for lot 17- You are asking on your current marriage or future marriage?

Lot 62 - Following the right person? Meaning? You are in a relationship now and thinking if he is the right one?

For the lot, It only explains the current situation and the action that rectify..

With different changes in time.. there will be a different outcome.

prawnmee

hi snowy, thanks for ur reply

lot 17 - askin abt future marriage.
was suppose to get married with my ex last yr..but broke off.

lot 62 - currently i am seeking advices of a master who ask me to chant daily and do meditiation and also to change myself to be a better person so as to pray for a good marriage in future.

thank you.

jojo28

HI bakuteh,

I have the same case as u, Suppose to get married but broke off.
ok, Lot 17 says that marriage is put on hold and some obstacle. This could be zhun as the moment, you do not have bf or maybe you are asking if your ex bf will be your future hubby.

Lot 62- It say your marriage will be successful There are buddha looking afeer you and patience is the key word. This could be the reason , why the fortune teller want u to chant daily..

Guess , being a fortune teller is really so easy..

jojo28

HI More Kisses 512,

The lot is good. Suitable for the business. But ulterimately, as i say , human actions play an important part

jojo28

lots wont mentioned if you will get pregnant , except state that if you are pregnant, u will get a boy
happy.gif
good luck
happy.gif

cheenapork

hoping for good news soon, just that this month isn't my month
sad.gif
was excited when i saw that it's a good lot, haha!

thanks so much for helping me to interpret the lot! will ask for more help if i decide to get a lot next time. snowy, xie xie ni!

jojo28

There are 0-100 lots in the temple. Individual lots come with differnt story. Some are all link to the three kingdoms. Every story behind the lots come with the answer. But please note the only constant is change. You may ask for a certain things, the lot will tell you the current situtation for now. when human behavious play a part, maybe the outcome will be different.

Lot is only giving u direction. you can believe but not into Mi Xin..

If you have known chinese literature and chinese history.. u will understand how the poems come about.
happy.gif

cheenapork

hi Snowy!

I went to the temple again, and i asked two questions which were along the same lines of pregnancy. First question was if i would conceive this month and if the pregnancy would be successful. i got lot 49 for this.

i saw that it was a xia4 qian1 so considering that the question might have been complicated, i simply asked if i would conceive this month. the second lot i got was 47.

reading the english translation, for lot 49 it says pregnancy is risky.. and for lot 47 it says a baby boy would be conceived. are there any other ways to interpret these lots? thank you for your help in advance
happy.gif

jojo28

Hi cheenpor,

You cant ask the same question if you have received the previous lot. Most importantly, is your mind clear? or because you wanted badly for a child, that the moment u see it to be a xia qian, you actually ask again?

First of all, when you consult the oracle, keep an open mind in what it is going to advise you. Try not to dictate the results as ultimately, the answer comes from yourself and subconsciously, you already know what is the outcome. The oracle serves to further reiterate what you know or gives you a hint of what to expect.
Before you start consulting, think about the question clearly on your mind and remember ask one thing at a time. Do not ask open-ended questions; try to phrase your questions as specific as possible.
Once you received an indication from her the lot you have picked is the right one, you can proceed to read the interpretation. Many tend to read everything written on the book about the lot and at the end of the day, realize that they get even more confused. Be clear in your own mind, if you ask about business transactions, read only the results on that section. If you ask about marriage, similarly, read only the section on marriage. The key to interpretating the oracle is to understand the poems and then pick out the exact issue you are consulting about. Usually the poems will give you a hint of what you are expecting or sometimes give you the immediate answer you need. If you can understand Chinese, do read the Chinese version of the interpretation as all these poems were derived from ancient stories in China and understanding the stories behind the poems would give you a greater insight on the answers to your question.

A lot of buddhism, they pray , they dont ask for lot. They will only pray in front of the statue and pray wat they actually wish for.

Based on the lot, i do not know how to interpret, cos i really do not know,how you ask, how your mood like, cos now with this 2 lots, the answer is actually manipulated by your own mind.

cheenapork

hi snowy!

yes, i see the reasoning behind your interpretation.. won't be asking for lots cos i think they make me even more confused and discouraged, especially if i get a bad lot.

will just continue to pray! thanks loads!

heartpain

Hi snowy

Care to elaborate and share on how to read a lot? Many people, like myself, may simply be reading the the story and the result that says " bad, medium or good".

U said that there are different sections (?). How to find the different sections and to understand them?

I think instead of feeding forumers the fish, you can share with us how to fish...it is then for the individual to go read the lot.

Thats my humble suggestion. Thanks.

babe72

Dear Blue diamond

Reali need your help to explain these 2 lots.
Question 1: Any prospects if I continue stay put in my current job? Lot 6 (Medium)

Question 2: Good to change job & accept the new offer? Lot 52 (Bad)

Reali appreciate your help!

babe72

B. diamond, f.y.i, I had oredy submit my resignation letter last wk. However had yet sign the appointment letter wif my future employer.

Am now in a delimma of the 2 lots. Pls help mi!

redplum

Hi Snowy~!

I just went to Kuan Yin temple @ bugis today and got Lot 42 when asking my relationship with my bf. Tho it is a good lot, but my bf is working in another country now, and i'm suffer because of this distance ><
could you please help me to interpret Lot 42? and what is the advice inside the poem?
many many thanks..
muacch ♥

cloudyskies

Hi Snowy I'm new to this coz I just started going to the temple. What do you mean by 'we must burn the lot?' I'm confused. The 'lot' is the stick we get from shaking right? How can we burn it since it belongs to the temple? Hope u can claify. Thx!

jojo28

Hi cloudy,

Once you get the stick, you will need to return the container back to the original place. you need to show the people at the counter on the number on the stick and they will give you a piece of paper with the interpretion on.

After reading the interpretion, you will need to burn the paper at the place where you light up the incense stick .Below the fire, there is a hole for your burn paper.

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy recently

cloudyskies

Oh no, really?!?!
I haven't been doing that the few times I was at the temple coz I didn't know. What will happen if I bring the paper home? Do I need to destroy it?

jojo28

Hi Elena,

the guy is stubborn, the guy maybe a businessman? You supect he got another gitl, and thus , unknowingly forcing the guy to leave you. did you fall sick recently?

fortunemew

hi snowy, my question is regarding a relationship with a friend that has went really strained recently... and i ask if it is ok to continue this friendship. i got lot 28. but i still don't really understand totally. at first it say 'don't worry', but the guan yin book said about 'gossip will remain as gossip, not a single truth in it'. can u help to explain? thanks a lot.

amoureux

hi snowy, thanks for the interpretation! nope not a businessman. still a student. so u mean i'm the one forcing him to leave or? nope didnt fall sick.
can i know is there any way i can do to make the situation better? thanks! the stubborn part is quite true

jeannette

Hi Snowy, I'm having problems with my parents (I started work two years ago and also got a boyfriend - I'm now unable to spend as much time at home as I did before, so there is now a rift between my parents and myself; we used to be close.)

I went to Waterloo Street Temple to seek guidance from Guan Yin Pu Sa, and I drew a lot. My lot number is 79 but I don't really understand how it relates to my situation. (By way of background, I had asked Guan Yin Pu Sa for advice on how to handle my parents before.)

Would be very very grateful for your interpretation.
happy.gif
Thanks so very much!

bluepooh

Can somebody help me with Lot 99 Please?
Interpretation: Bad

I'm asking whether should I continue with my marriage or should I leave.

Btw, today is my first time asking for a lot and I didn't tell guan yin my husband's and my birthdate, does it matter? Also, I had difficulty shaking the lot out 'coz I scared the container will spill out all the lots. I didn't even notice that my lot has fallen out as I looked at guan yin and shake. It's my relative who's beside me told me my lot has fallen out. Is it accurate then? I tried to read the book and what it describes are all bad.. unsuccessful marriage, bad health, shouldn't get pregnant, a lot of bad things...Is it true?

Can I get another lot tomorrow or in the near future again?

lady081980

Hi can help me with lot 69?
Im asking if i will get a flat in the end. i apply for BTO at boon lay &amp; BTO at dawson. BTO for boon lay is far away queue &amp; is nw waiting for Dawson result. actully my desired flat is Dawson, will my wish be fulfil? please advise.

xylon

In case you guys are keen, there is a book <了凡四训> <liao-fan's four lessons> which gives a true life's account of Liao Fan, about his life destiny and how he changes them. The book is widely read by many Buddhists.

The story goes like this, Liao-Fan was predicted by a wise monk, Mr. Kong that he would only live to the age of fifty-three and had no son. In relating his own life experience in changing destiny, Liao-Fan, at the age of sixty-nine, wrote and taught these four lessons to his son.

Chinese Version:
http://www.bfnn.org/bookgb/books/0619.htm

English Version:
http://www.buddhanet.net/liaofans.htm

Many other online versions available, just google it.

oyin

Hi Ppl.
I gt lot 45 about r/s w my bf. Can anyone help interpret. I've asked e ppl outside guan ying miao to interpret for me. But I think they crap a lot and dunno how accurate.

por

I drew Lot No. 1 for my marriage cos my husband wants a divorce. The interpretion is good. But our marriage is getting bad to worse, worse to worst.. However, mayb i din burn the paper after tat which my friends told me dun need to.

pinkie_nah

Hello ... i notice that got ppl ask for 2 lot together ... but i heard that i can only ask 1 lot each time then wait for 3 days later then can come ask again.. so if diff topic can ask on same day ?

dilemmamom

Hi Snowy,
I need help on Lot 54 interpretation:
<font color="0000ff">This is a bad lot.It mean like everything is just like a dream. There seem to lots of good,wealth in the dream, but all is fake.Like a reflection in water, u cant grab anything of those as all is empty. Everything will end up with nothing.If asking for health, do be extra careful. All is waste of time n effort. If asking for marriage, pls look for other options.</font>

I'm asking about pregnancy - whether should I keep this unexpected pregnancy. I'm in lost! I am already a mother of 2 and suddenly got to know that I am expected with 3rd one.

I don't know what to do cos I think the caregiver of my 2 kids won't be able to cope. With high cost of living, I can't quit my job. Also, I just had my 2nd delivery last Apr ... feel very pai sey to go on maternity AGAIN this year ... don't know how to face my parents and boss.

Previously when my 1st boy turns 1 year old, I found myself expecting but my mom's reaction is unhappy. In the end, baby gone. I don't want to face that kind of pressure again that's why I thinking of aborting even though I do wish to keep it since its been 'given' to me.

Seek for Guan Yin's direction and lot54 is what she told me. I don't know what it means cos its a bad lot. Please help. Thanks!

jojo28

Hi Lost,

I wont help you to interpret this , as this concerns over you and your hubby's decision. Whether you want to have this child and how you deal with the current situtation, it is not god to decide. IT is you to decide.

I am quite surprised why is your mum so unhappy when she found out you are pregnant. she is suppsoed to give you advise, and because of this? u abort the baby?

Asking for lot in the temple, is seeking for advise only. Whether you believe in it and head toward that direction, or u choose your own road.. decide for your self.

If you are so stress in getting pregnant, please use precaution. I don want to be a sinner in interpreting this lot and neither i want to go through the meaning, interpreting and understanding the story line behind it..

Clear your mind now, relaz and u think better?

Look at this forum. How many people who are actually lost, went to seek help from the temple? and the answer from the temple come back negative? It is because you need to have a clear mind before you ask and your mind can manipulate the lot as well...

But as the people here in the forum moves on with their life, do you think we will still think back about the lot we once get??

Any people have comments on this?

dbthecat

Hi Snowy,

Can you please help me with intepretation for Lot 9 which I drew from Kuan Yin temple at Waterloo. I'm asking about relationship, my bf and I have just broke up recently, I wonder if the lot says we will patch back? Thanks.