Kuan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street.

its_fate

Wow.. story telling time...

Both are from Hokkien Province.. Become sworn brothers... Then one day, both made a pact to meet at river side... heavy rain with thunder.. flooded.. Black (the short one) don't wanna miss the date so insist of waiting till White (the tall one) to arrive........

When White arrived, Black already drowned... White super upset,, blame himself to cause Black death so he commit suicide lor.....

End of story..........

alcifertoh

Oh ic.... I never heard this story before also. Oei you both next time carry umbrella hor. And don't stand beside long kang to meet up.

its_fate

Hehehehe... may not be 100% correct... but I'm confident it's 90% lor..
happy.gif

Who want to verify this???
biggrin.gif

salsa_babe

you want the black and white guards to come and verify with you har?

count us out...you go verify liao then tell us.

hbh..gong simi? who carry brolly?

mark78

iris can help me to translate what written on the hei pai wu chang link. just curious what happen to them after life. sorry, i am very bad in cl2

Mark,

Nothing much was mentioned about what happened to them after life. It only says they go up to heaven lor. Then the Jade Emperor is touched by their loyalty and make them gods. According to the story, the name of the white (tall and thin, aka Qi Ye) one is Xie Bi An which means after you have thank the gods or repented, you will be able to get peace. The name of the black one (short and fat, aka Ba Ye) is Fan Wu Jiu which means that there is no hope for those who have committed sins. So from this, it looks like the white one is easier to negotiate and bargain while the black one will not barge if you make errors...ie no room for negotiations at all if you have sinned. Why you ask which is good one leh? You only want to pray to the chin chye one and not the "yim jim" one izit? Lol¡­

its_fate

Actually nothing much mention in the link, more like introducing the Temple...

Juz that before they passed away, they are "Ya2 Chai1" aka Constable/Police... When they "arrived" in Hell, Hell King "touched" by their loyalty towards this brotherhood so made them in-charge of Hell Order,, to catch "stray" ones, bad one, naughty one blah blah blah....

Another point to add, from wat I understand, White is "more friendly"... Black is "super fierce"... So when asking for "Help", most ppl will approach White..

And that's why it now we have "Hei1 Lian1 & Bai1 Lian" concept...

skylar

no wonder he more fierce lah... lol.. the white one more friendly coz he follower nia mah.. lol...

eh.. HBH, Salsa..
next time if I dun turn up for our mtgs or I am late ah.. u all DIE DIE ALSO MUST WAIT FOR ME OK1?!?!?!?!?!

melcheng

seems like blue diamond is quite popular with helpin others to interpret e lot can help me??? she got a lot 41 . askin for is there chances for her and her bf for reconcilation.

nini2

Hi,

I went to the Guanyin temple to draw lot for career advice as i was quite lost whether to stay or to resign. Then Guanyin give me this lot.

The Lot no is 91. One frets hoping for the best, one faces good times, luck, etc. A big wide horizon open for you. Suit yourself in what you hope to do.

Interpretion: Good. Proceed with what you want to achieve. All is well.

After reading this, i more headace cuz now economy is very bad and i don't have the confidence to resign.

The problem is i don't know whether the lot is referring to now or a few months later. I also don't know where to go or what to do. I am at a lost. Anyone can advise me?

clipperjunk

all these divination stuff are generic proclaimations, either side also okay...i suggest you use common rationale...you want to quit, get another job first...tada...i just helped you fulfil the interpretation...you are freting while hoping for the best, things seem to be picking up, look out for recruitment and you'll find that horizon....

jojo28

Hi melissa,

Lot 41 - refer to medium lot.
if your friend refer to the marriage for the patch back, it says that time is not up yet.
it seems like what is appear to be real is all fake.

also, this refer to xi gong - which shows on the marrigae part. it say that don rush into marriage, it is going to be late marriage.

jojo28

hi nini,

Yours is a very good lot. it show that now in your good time.

Yours is for xi gong. Xi gong for career show that it is not a good one. No benefictor , whatever you do will become wasted.

anyway, choice is yours. My sister went for 4 times to see if she need to change job when she has another offer. All show that it is a good lot.. but then in the end? she still end in the current job.

nns

Hi,

Would some kind soul help me with lot 14. I asking for a job now.

Guan yin ma will bless you also =D

nini2

Dear Sonwy,

What you mean is even though mine is a good lot and if i change job there will be no benefactor to help me

jojo28

there is benefactor to help you for job.
For my case, when he mention benefacor is there to help me..
Indeed, there is .. one agency csll me up, even i didnt apply for job.. and get a high pay out.
Did u ask whether you can ask.. before u proceed?

nini2

Hi Snowy,

I didn't ask, i juz say i am very vexed. don't know whether to stay in current job or change job, shake and first time it's not my lot, second time then is my lot.

The reason why i am thinking to change job is because there is a restructure in my work place. Long story. However, now i am back to my old dept, everyday noting much to do.

But, my manager really good to me, even though my performance slacken, she did not sacked me but the problem is i can sense that she don't trust me very much now.

I wanted to change job but i know that i am a careless person and sometimes if things given to me at one shot, i may not handle it very well.

So now, i am still stuck in the current place. Don't know whether to move forward, cuz scare if go to a new job will have a mean and demanding superior/boss.

I am okay with my superior and my working colleauges in my current workplace, juz that everyday is very routine and not much room for advancement.

Maybe as the lot stated. I really worry too much for my future.

petite_fraise

HI snowy, i wonder if you can help me pls? I got lot number 1 when i asked about a guy as i dont know if i should persue... i throw the buay one time only and it came out sheng buay and thus i took the lot. is that correct? thanks..

jojo28

Yes, daisy.. But did u ask sincerly. If u go sincerely and ask , she would know even you have not start to shake the tin and the result will come very fast..

Anyway, lot number 1 is a very good lot, but please remember it doesnt mean he is your fate.

remember , action still plays a very important part.

This only explain the current situation but it may changes as time pass by
happy.gif
can trust but not into it
happy.gif
Good luck

petite_fraise

Hi Snowy! Thanks a lot for your reply!
happy.gif
Really appreciate that...

I was walking round and round hesitating if I should ask or not as I was afriad to get a bad lot.. Than I called my mum to ask the procedure as to how to draw lot. Hehe.. She is an "avid fan" of that temple for more than 40years!

ANyway the guy didnt make any advances to have a relationship and you are right about actions play a big part too. So just let nature takes it own course ba.

CHeers!

mark78

Just now i was @ 4 the OG there near 4 horse road, saw lots of Foreign Talent Fortune teller. Wow, business is booming for them, always got ppl asking for advices.

good $. btw what is "See word" Is it i write a word then the FT will see my fortune.

taregal

hi all,

came across this thread
happy.gif

i had recently drew the lot 44.. wanted to ask if will have a child soon.. the lot says if pregnant will be baby girl, does it mean if i get preg, it will most likely be girl???