"Just Married" Sign-Where to get

badgal

I got mine from mbossed for about $35. It comes wif a baby blue background n wif white wordings. We even had our names printed on it. The lady charged us $35 or $38... I can't remember which. She is v friendly. Can't remmeber her name nw. Hung it on my pink london cab. It was beautiful.

pinkblusher

Hi winnie

Wow... you've hired a pink london cab for your wedding. Can i have the contact? Kinda unique rather than the white ones...

badgal

Hi pinkblusher
The owner of the shocking pink london cab is Mr Low. His contact is 9789 0455. He shld b able to give you a good price if you quote my name. Happy planning for your wedding.

pierced22

Hi winnie, gd gd...so itz much cheaper. will order fr them den. so did u order online thru email or go to their designated shops to place order?

badgal

Hi pierced

I wanted 2 do the online ordering at 1st, bt tey happened 2 hv a road show at Plaza Singapura at tat time. So I popped by their stall n placed my order after seeing the sample. It will take her a couple of days 2 make the sign based on your specification & request. Quote my name. Think she can give u a discount.

womaninblack

I got my 'JUST MARRIED' plate from http://www.g*ocities.com/ahp*ngpeng/mbossed.htm. Efficient service. (Replace * with 'e')

About $35, collect at Jurong East MRT station. Delivery service at additional $7 if i remember correctly.

pierced22

violet, juz have to either use cable ties to fix it to the car or raffia string.or u can get ur BS to fix it for u if they have decor for u.

lwenn

Here's my "Just Married" sign. Am proud to hang it on my wedding car. It attracted alot of attention
happy.gif

424514.jpg

elias29

Hi, if im already ROM which is considered married liao mah. SO if during my AD customary, i hang the Just Married sign on the car, would it look contradicting??

badgal

Hi M&M
I dun think it will look contradictg. We oso had our ROM much earlier than our customary. Actually the ROM thing is oli 2 tell the government & HDB tat we r legally man & wife. Bt I belong 2 the old camp where I dun consider myself as marrried until I hv my tea ceremony n I oso din stay wif my hubby in our new house till after the customary. More imptly, I oso din call my MIL as mum till after the tea ceremony. So in this aspect we r still considered as 'Just married'. Juz my 2 cents' worth of thought.

elias29

hi winnie, thanks for sharing. But i already been asked to start calling my MIL 'mum' liao leh..haha. Coz the elders ask me & my hb to do so lor. Cant disobey rite..haha

Hmm, then maybe i can consider making a sign too..just to add on to the atmosphere. But any idea other than hanging on the car, where else can i put? Front door seems too exaggerating.haha

badgal

Hi M&M
On our wedding day, my HB & his bros hung it at the rear window of our shocking pink london cab. The overall look was v eye-catching as the sign was blue in colour n it made a gd contrast to the pink london cab. Think this is the best plc 2 hang the sign. Other plc may make visibility difficult 4 the driver. Dun wan 2 cause any bad thing 2 happen on my wedding day. Nw the sign is sittg on the glass door bet our kitchen n the living rm. hehehe

elias29

hi winnie, thanks. of coz must put at positions that wont endanger the traffic visibility for the driver...haha, yeah lor, became a display ornament after wedding..
happy.gif

btw, how much did u make your sign and from where?? is it just a 'Just Married' words or customised with your names?

badgal

Hi M&M

I got mine from tis website www.mbossed.com
(oso thru gd recommendatns frm some gals in this forum) Nice lady-boss. Mine has a bright blue background wif white words engraved on it. We oso had our names n the date of our wedding in orange prints. Look veri contrasting against the pink london cab. I got it for $35 inclusive of delivery rite up 2 my doorstep.

Yah, nw it sits on the glass door. Oso act as a warning sign to 1st-time guests to our hse. U noe lah, glass dr can't really see tat it's a door coz it's totally transparent. So scared ple will walk rite into it. My poor mum got her forehead n spectacles knocked coz she din see the glass dr.

So I think the sign still got a lot of usefulness even after our wedding. hehe

elias29

haha, tat's interesting...to use the wedding sign as a alert device for your home glass door..;P ya i understand..sometimes ppl just walk & knock against glass door. too transparent liao to notice the difference..haha

i see. coz i tot u might have diff contact other than mbossed. Okie, will go down & have a l@@k when near my AD..thanks!
happy.gif

djokoa1

I just placed an order with The Wedding Giftshop at Delfi Orchard. I have mine customised with our names & date as well as Just Married.
They are also one of the official advertiser here.. Can find their address under Wedding Favours & Gifts

shorty_gal

Hi,

There is a shop idear collection at far east plaze at level 3 that sell alot of wedding stuff. I made my "Just married" sign there.

netfinity25

Hi,

i placed an order for the fun plate from mbossed. the price is reasonable.

I use different wording: tying the knot with our names and date.

ahnetsan

hmmm, seems like mbossed has quite good comments here. my girl fren also recommended me mbossed... i've yet to contact them.....

how much is the sign selling at outside shops? (for those who bot from outside, instead of from mbossed)

princess_hazy

U can get it at Far East Plaza... i think level 4 or 3... it's somewhere behind... so must walk... they sell alot of wedding chinese stuffs... including floral wrist corsages as well...

verena

any idea the exact address of the shop in Far East plaza that sells the 'just married' sign? I dun think they update their store directory.

joannelee

i saw it at Central mall basement, theres a huge florist that sells flowers and some accessories too ! maybe should check it out ?? =))

supergal

i got mine at only $4.90! hehehe..though it's not customised to our names, but it has the basic "just married" wordings..which is good enough for us! the plate is made of metal as well..

eee

Hi...
I have a set of new mini wedding basket for sale @$12 and 2 pairs of new mini clogs for sale @ $7. Anyone interested? I bought this 2 sets not knowing my sister has bought for me a set too.
You can conatct me @ 96936086. Thanks..
Eileen
1286137.jpg
1286138.jpg

sarahg

I really like the Just Married sign of Lwenn. I would also love to have such a great sign at my wedding day. Maybe I will definitely try to tinker such a sign and then I will also be proud putting it on the wedding car.