J&C Bridal Collections

friends78

Hi Wenn

No lah. Me also choose three locations; Sentosa, Shenton way and old buildings in Outram Road. In Sentosa, we run here and there cos heavy RAIN lor. So the effect look like a lot of locations. Hee... Hee....

sklek

Wow, your pics look great Doreen! Thanks for sharing
happy.gif

Wenn, you're getting your keys in March? Good good, glad to know things are going on smoothly. Hmm, so you'll be starting reno straight?

ish

hello all,

Happy CNY! me still got a few angbaos this year.. hee...

doreen.. my face broader than yours.. i see wat hairstyle the makeup artist recommend.. hopefully can my face look smaller..

sklek

next year will be my turn to give out angbaos, think should be in the same case as Doreen coz my hubby side got many many relatives
lame.gif

do u need to do up the whole place wenn? i'm only doing the kitchen and two bathrooms.

wenn

irene,
mine is a standard flat, so i need to do the flooring. most likely will be flooring, grills, kitchen cabinets, water tank heater for bathrooms, multi-split aircon for the 4 rooms. for the other rooms, we will furnish slowly. not to mention, have to buy fridge, tv, sink etc...

actually, i have a lot of relatives too. just that i din go with my parents to visit them or that we arrived late, so all the kids left liao
lame.gif
i think my mum did it to limit the APs flying out of her hands & thus, i benefited
lol.gif

sklek

lol.gif
ur mum smart.
sounds like you need to do quite a fair bit of reno work, good thing is you don't need to do a lot of cleaning work!

i'm starting to choose gowns mid-feb, getting excited oredi..hee..
bounce.gif

wenn

erm, after reno still need to clean up leh
happy.gif

wah, i oso excited for u... can i go & kaypoh??
biggrin.gif
[just kidding]

sklek

comparatively hor, the amt of cleaning is very different
happy.gif

i'm going on the 18 feb, it's a wed afternoon. If u free, do come down. No kaypoh lah, got second opinion also gd. Any j&c brides having appt that day?

annabelle

Hi roro, doreen & wenn,

Could i know who is your designer for the WG and makeup artist???

May i know the average cost of package at J&C? and what does the package contain?

Sorri to have soo much Qs...
nono.gif

Thanks a lot for answering...
happy.gif

wenn

hi annabelle
happy.gif

Cynthia is the designer lor. There was another designer, Sharon, but she left liao. My makeup artist was Lin. There's oso Kelly, Ivy (i think). Cynthia will assign the MU depending on ur facial features.

I think the avg cost is 3K. WG, EG, photos, bouquet, makeup, accessories, portrait, tabletop, teadress/kua etc...

annabelle

Hi Wenn,
happy.gif

Did u get to keep the EG? Is your WG & EG MTM? The photos are 15R? how many pics can choose? What abt wedding car and flowers???
happy.gif

Thanks.

wenn

My WG is new OTR. EG is MTM but i changed to new OTR. Teadress oso OTR. Dun get to keep the gowns but i oso can't find any use for it besides wedding.

Photos are 15r. Not sure how many pieces they have in the package. For my packaged, only car deco is provided & 2 bouquets of flowers lor.

mashi79

Hi Doreen,

I went to Europe.... How are you???? Quite sometimes didn't come here and chat...
How is everyone???? the thread seem to be veri quiet...

friends78

Hi Mashi

Wow... must be fun... must be great fun! Me still the same lor. Work, eat & Sleep :)
biggrin.gif

Yah lor... now no one came in to chat... very quiet... guess everyone are busy with their own stuff.

kelpy

yippee!!!
We finally signed up with J&C!!!
hiak hiak... huge burden off my shoulders now that my wifey is satisfied... :p

wenn

hi irene,
ur gown selection is on wednesday right? hope that u can find ur dream gown
happy.gif
paiseh, i cant join u as i have to cover another colleague
sad.gif

sklek

ur memory very gd wenn! ya, me going down this wed, crossing my fingers lah. No worries, work more impt. If lucky enough to find one, i see if can take digital shots for u to see
happy.gif

duffybuff

hi wenn,
hv u taken yr photos yet? would like to see your photos..

me now still deciding which bridal to go.. realised that majority of shops offer approx the same price & same stuff...so really lost, dunno which to choose??
sad.gif

wenn

hi duffybuff,
no problem. can i have ur email addy?
happy.gif

my ps was in july 03. i was as lost as u last year. luckily, i narrow down the BS after reading the threads here in SB. i just avoid those shops that kena complained lor.

mashi79

hi irene,

i went there for 10 days and 6 places...
you should be able to find ur ideal gowns there...
happy.gif

hope to hear good news from you....

sklek

so envious! after the house reno and wedding prep, we probably can afford a short honeymoon. Was your trip a free 'n' easy?

mashi79

irene,

I managed to find my ROM gown there the first time to select my ROM gown. cannot rem how long I told... if it be easier for Cynthia if you told her what is ur ideal gown and she will try to look for something similar for you to try on... As for WG, I went to their show and the next day I told them which one I liked and luckily nobody reserved that... : )

it was a group package...

sklek

i also manage to find my ROM gown on my first attempt, but maybe becoz less picky for ROM use? hee... were u referring to the most recent show at marriot hotel? lucky u! their showcase is nice, l like their idea of two-piece.

anyone else having their customary soon? let's bring the thread alive again!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

You may like to know that J&amp;C Bridal Collections is having a lover's promotional package for the period of <font color="ff0000">14th February</font> to <font color="ff0000">29th February</font> in this month of Valentine's. Please call the boutique at 6533-0878 for more details.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

friends78

Hi Irene

Me found the my WG &amp; EG on my first attempt. Me very 'chin cai' type. The moment I like what i see during fitting, I want that grown immediately. Hee.. hee...

Hi Kelpy
Welcome to the J&amp;C gang! Hope to hear from u more!

Hi duffybuff
Take your time and happy bridal shopping. Most important u must like the designer style. No point choosing the lowest price and have regrets later:)

Hi Mashi
Any interesting places u like to introduce to us during your trip? Me also wanted to go Europe initially but hee.. hee.. due to budget and currency ex rate, Me switched to Sydney. U lucky gal!

Hi Wenn
Long Time no hear... How's life?

Sorrie friends... me so long winded..... Have a good nite! Hugs!
biggrin.gif

sklek

good morning!
bounce.gif

doreen, you found both ur WG &amp; EG on 1st attempt ah? stress...if i can't decide today, dun know if cyn would find me troublesome or not
uhoh.gif

almost missed out kelpy's posting, paiseh! welcome welcome! when is ur big day gonna be?

wenn

hi hi gers
happy.gif

irene, i found my WG &amp; EG on 1st gown-choosing appt. prior to that, on signing up day, i did try on a bustier WG &amp; booked it. but changed my mind after finding my WG
biggrin.gif

Pls send Cynthia my regards. Tell her that i couldn't drop by as I'm busy with work now.
happy.gif

wenn

allo doreen
happy.gif

how r u?
me ah? not very good lor
sad.gif

sian, i kena hyperthyroid problem. turns out that it started the week b4 my wedding. at that time, i lost about 3 kgs during my final fitting. poor cynthia have to alter my gowns within 2 days
biggrin.gif

i only found out abt the illness when my co doc sent me for a blood test. she said that it's cos by stress. yah, was under a lot of stress. mostly caused by my 2BIL &amp; his gf, on top of prep for wedding
sad.gif
last week, she break up with him for the 2nd time. so, they wun get married in March.. sian, dunno whether i can get my flat now or not as 2BIL &amp; hubby co-own a 4room flat
sad.gif

sklek

well, i'll be going down later, wish me luck!

what's hyperthyroid? sorry, i very "sua ku". But does sound serious, pls. take care. Issues associated with family r usually most stressful. Maybe it's juz lovers squabbles. After a cooling down period, things may turn out well. Health is still more impt.

wenn

Bonne chance! Good luck!
biggrin.gif

No problem, I can explain
happy.gif
Hyperthyroid happens when the thyroid produces too many hormones to increase the body's metabolism. That explains why i lost 3 kgs lor. Since then, I've dropped another 2kg
sad.gif
Symptoms are exhaustion, tremors in hands &amp; legs, swollen thyroid gland in the neck, get hungry every 3 hours
crazy.gif

aiyo,,, dunno them lah...
angry.gif
their problems are very complex... can produce Mediacorp drama liao...
lol.gif

but i try not to be affected by them. keeping myself busy with French lessons &amp; CEH course lor. boh pian, have to start upgrading myself now
happy.gif

mashi79

irene,
The show I went was last yr one held at grand plaza parkroyal hotel...

doreen,
I went to Switzerland / holland / paris / germany / london / holland... I liked swizterland the best although the living standard is high over there ... paris also not bad....

wenn,
take care of ur health....

kelpy

Wenn, take care...

Parents are hard to please and that's where my stress come from... especially banquet-wise... plus I managed to include suits for both fathers in the package now FIL say he dun want, he wanna go make a new one... sigh...

And, of course, cash flow is another problem. Me just got flat thru the the latest WIS, so got to worry abt that, reno and BS and the banquet!!! Hope can touch toto
happy.gif

anyway, glad I satisfied my wifey with the package from J&amp;C! Yippee!!