J&C Bridal Collections

moulinrouge

After reading all your comments, it seems that J&C is rather pricy.

Any advise if I want to acheive the kinda look that roro has but keep every thing below 3k?

friends78

Hi Moulinrouge,

Sure! U stick to the $2988 package... dont' top up extras. We gals blew up our budget cos we cannot 'tahan'.
biggrin.gif

If i'm not mistaken, Wenn, RoRo and my photographer is Eric.

moulinrouge

Hi Doreen,

Do you have the package details?
Are their gowns nice? I'm a size 10 and not very proportional. Not sure if they have gowns my size OTR.

friends78

Hi Moulinrouge

Yes. Their growns are very new, trendy, beautiful and available in different sizes. U can try the growns b4 signing up. Talk to Cynthia and she will bring out growns suitable for your preferences. As for the details, I think it's best you drop by to discuss with them. They can customise to your needs. They r not pushy. Don't worry....

Happy bridal shopping!

Rgds,
Doreen

questy

Hi roro,
i sent the photos over to u liao, very fat man! cannot tahan myself, ha....! now trying very very hard to tone up myself.

Hi wenn,
Oh yeah, forgotten abt Yi, think she preggy now, dun knw give birth liao not. I also want to send in when i hv my photos, he......! hope can be so nice like urs, he...!

Hi Moulinrouge,
I'm also taking the $2988 package, and my hubby will be the one who control the number of photos, cos i really believe tat the photos will end up in cupboard after a while, he.....! Must really tahan loh, die die must control.

yea, our photographer will be Eric, hope my photo will be as nice.

roro

thks moulinrouge. yes indeed, PS by Eric from J&C..
go and have a feel of it, talk to cynthia and try and try and try their gowns, think cyn let me try ard 4 gowns during my 1st visit.. haha

questy, the attachment empty leh, can try again...

wenn

hi questy,
Yi gave birth to a baby girl on the 4th
wink.gif
cynthia has another PS photographer besides Eric. i like his photo styles too.

hi moulinrouge,
I tried on gowns on 2 occasions b4 i signed up
lol.gif

questy

Hi wenn,
how time flies, she was just on coverpage, and now holding a baby gal in her arms liao, so nice! Congratualtions to Yi!

Hi roro,
attached liao!

Hi moulinrouge,
i went down twice before signing the contract, and cynthia nv hardsell her packages, but do be careful tat she'll chg u for many things which is unnecessary, like the kua which i nearly paid for nothing. Other than the small chges, the rest r very good, u'll hv no pblm in choosing an OTR gown, lots to choose from. I was attracted to the first gown cynthia let me tried, tat's why i'm here, he...! Do go down to see for urself.

friends78

Hi Wenn, Questy, RoRo, Ish and Mashi

Me uploaded my photos liao. Sent to your email account. For your viewing, plse.

Thks!

Rgds,
Doreen

ish

Roro! you look good on the coverpage!
happy.gif

Hi Questy, din get your pics yet.. you email to [email protected]? actually I happened to come across another thread you're in and saw your photo.. you look very pretty & your CS too
happy.gif
me understand your feeling.. can't accept my rom photos till weeks later.. dun like my hairdo..

Hi Doreen, nice surprise when I check my mailbox
happy.gif
your AD photos looks good.. and you look so pretty & slim *envy*

hi moulinrouge, I tried on a few wedding gowns before i sign up.... so you can just go J&C to take a look..

friends78

Hi RoRo

Thanks for sharing urs. Ur jie mei very 'good' in 'sabo' mah! U look stunning and radiant!

Me resend mine to u liao. Hope u receive it.

wenn

Wah, this morning came into office & saw 2 mei-nus photos
happy.gif

Thanks Roro & Doreen for sharing with me. Nice photos
wink.gif
Both of u looked radiant.

Roro, Lin stayed on to do the 2nd hair-do for u in the evening issit?

wenn

Hi gers,
It's 3 days to CNY. How's ur preps?
happy.gif

I received a new year card from Cynthia last week, really thotful or her!

I still haven't prepare my angbaos yet. Was told that this year, have to give lor.

friends78

Hi Wenn

Yah lor. Me also received one from Cynthia too. Did send her one yesterday. Me a bit sad cos this year r dinner can't eat with my mum.

Angbaos... headache mah... They said must also give parents and parents in law.... broke lah... me still trying to clear my debts for honeymoon mah...

wenn

doreen,
instead of giving angbaos, i was told to buy gifts for my parents. so, i bought abalone, pineapple tarts, peanuts, sweets, oranges etc.

friends78

BTW, me just rebonded my hair at Hair Inn. Quite satisfied and cost $150 (regardless hair length)with free shampoo, conditioner and treatment.

roro

hi mashi, U got mail!

doreen, finally get to see ur photos!! u so skinny, u better eat more ok.... u looked so radiant and pretty.

yes wenn, i asked lin to change my hair-style for 2nd march in... look familiar rite... hhahaha

questy

Hi ish,
u got mail!

Hi to all,
If i intend to hv my PS in June, amdn I'm taking OTR gowns, when am i suppose to choose e gowns leh?

ish

hi roro, you look beautiful... very happy seeing all your AD photos
happy.gif
both u and doreen look so pretty with your hair bun-up. *envy* me cannot cos my face will look very big
sad.gif

hi wenn, me got a card from cynthia too. i thanked her personally cos receive her card the day before I went for my fitting last sat..
happy.gif

hi questy, thanks! u got mail too!
my PS is in feb and I chose my gowns end Nov.. me OTR gowns..

questy

Hi ish,
u got mail again, he....! so it's abt 3 mths before PS, ok, then i dun need to worry liao, can go during my school holidays.

Hi Doreen,
u got good deal for reborning ur hair, whr's this shop?

Hi wenn,
mayb can give them a "good numbers", like $68 or $88. I every yr give $80 each.

Hi doreen,
U looked radient on ur AD, ur Mu srtist is same as mine. Did u specify to her abt the colours u want or she just do it for u? U looked like a china doll, so pettie and beautiful! (think my waist is twice of urs loh, he....!) Thanks for sharing the photos with me!

Hi roro,
i think u r very brave to try the low-cut EG, cynthia actually let me tried a green one, but i'm very shy to bare so much, so i give up on tat loh, what a pity, he....!

friends78

Ish

My face is broad too! Like a big square. Hee Hee...When i took photo, I look down lor so face won't appear so big! Eric taught me.

Questy
The shop is Hair Inn in Hitachi Tower, Raffles Place... I let Kelly decide on the hair-do and makeup. So busy and chaotic that day, me really can't think properly mah. I fogotten to bring the purple hair clip for my evening grown... so u see the same hair style for the whole nite.

Agree with u . I also like RoRo evening grown very much. Sexy yet elegant and beautiful... and RoRo carry it so well. If me wear, I think I pull here and there... Hee...
embarrassed.gif

sklek

hahaha...no wenn, haven't even source for a contractor yet! really taking things easy hor :p we got a few recommendations from friends and relatives, intend to look them up after CNY.

i saw ur AD link somewhere on top of your postings, very well taken! i didn't realised the red dress in ur photoshoot was going to be ur tea dress. Nice!

annabelle

Hi Gals,

Could share your pics with me? especially doreen, questy and roro. saw J&C website pics but thought should see real ones still choosing a BS very headache...
uhoh.gif
Happy CNY and my mail is [email protected]

Thanks...
happy.gif

annabelle

Thanks Wenn and roro for sharing the pics with me. Really great gowns from J&C rite jus like the ones from Irene Creation. dunno which to choose cause both also expensive packages.
uhoh.gif

claudiatan

Hi there Roro and Doreen, Claudia here! Can also share your AD photos with me? My email is [email protected]

Btw, can recommend your AD photographer to me. I am scouting for one at the end of the year to help me take photos. Thanks!

claudiatan

Hi there Wenn! You remembered sending the pine creation's catalogue to me? I went through the website. Which flavour did you take the other time?

wendy76

Hi Doreen,

very nice pics...very interested in their package is the groom suit included in the package??? notice tat u wore more than one WG isit all included, wat abt the AD photography?? Kindly pls. advise... thanxs..
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Wendy

Thks! Yes, groom suits are included in the package. No limit in the no. of growns and suits for PS so me and hubby kept on changing lor. For AD, I took 1WG, 1EG and 1Kwa.

claudiatan

Hi there Doreen and Roro, Thanks so much for sharing your AD photos with me! Both of you looked great!

Btw Doreen, can provide me with your photographer contact no?

wenn

hi annabelle,
i heard that irene's creation is more ex than j&c. anyway, both of them have Eric as the PS photographer
happy.gif

wenn

hi claudia,
my cake is the triple-layer choc cake. i asked for the 3 tiers, square shape, smooth cream surface & rose petal decoration
happy.gif

wenn

hi irene
happy.gif

ic ic... thot ur house is ready, i can go visiting on CNY
biggrin.gif

Which contractor u intend to get? I've already agreed with my own family & hubby that we will get the keys to our flat in March
happy.gif

wenn

hi doreen,
so many locations ah?
wink.gif

hubby & i restricted ourselves to 3 locations or else too many beautiful photos to choose from...
crazy.gif