J&C Bridal Collections

kaka

Hi Doreen, i was at J&C from 7pm to maybe 8pm...were u there also?? i heard my fren saying that Cynthia is expecting another customer after me...
Yah...i m also wondering why is there such a great difference in ampoule price...
Questy, isnt the bouquet included in the package? u mean u need to pay extra?

questy

Hi kayleng,
I need to pay for the ROM bouquet, they only provide bouquet for PS and AD. I dun need to worry abt the gown and MU, so it's a small price to pay, still worth it, he....!

friends78

Hi Questy,

Me pay Kelly in cash $25 for ampoule when she was about to start to put on my makeup. For your flower, I think u have to pay Cynthia upon collection. How much she charge u for the bouquet? I got mine in the florist shop from Suntec @ $60. Since u already so 'mei mei' in your grown, everything so perfect.
biggrin.gif
Put on ampoule for long lasting makeup lor. Then photos turn out 'mei mei' too!

KaKa
Me left around 6pm on wed.

friends78

Hi Gals

I got my 2 ablums and potrait. Yeah!
biggrin.gif
In case I very busy...

Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May all the best of everything be yours forever!

dragongal

hi there,

Can i check with u gals what is J&C's packages like? i saw the gowns on their website and thought they looked fabulous.

Would appreciate any comments on their service and gown designs? Also, who are the photographers and make up artistes that they tie up with?

cheers

questy

Hi Doreen,
Cynthia chged me $70-80 for my bouquet, cos it's freesia, not rose. It's a small and white sweet smelling flower, she recommended it to me.

Ok, i'll prepare the payment on ROM day, thanks!

Hi to all,
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

Hi dragongal,
They hv packages from $2988 onwards.Their service is good so far for me, and alot of gowns to choose from if u want OTR, even for big gals like me, he...! I'm sure u would like their photos, cos even the sample photos are very nice, and tat's one of the pointers which attracts me to sign up with them.

Mayb u can read the past postings to get more detailed info, cos the brides here hv different experiences with different MU artists. So far, i only knw Kim is the photographer, and he's good. Why dun u go down to the BS, and ask cynthia to show u the photos and try on some gowns, they r not pushy, so u dun need to worry abt it.

friends78

Hi Questy,

The price okie lah, quite reasonable. She also recommend freesia for my actual day but me still prefer roses. (Me very old fashion!)

Hi dragongal
U may refer to our past postings! I am very pleased with J&C. So highly recommended!

questy

Hi to all,
i just completed my ROM last friday, cun remember much of what had happened tat day, too buys and nervous liao, he......!

will load the pics when i'm done with them k.

Hi Doreen,
i got yellow freesia instead cos cynthia calles early in the morning tat white freesia is not available, but it still looks ok lah. My MU artist changed to karen at the very last minute, but she's also good, he...!

Hi wenn,
U looked very good at ur AD, gown very outstanding, can see the details very clearly, hope mine will turn out as good, waiting to see ur dinner pics!

friends78

Hi Wenn

Your photos r great and just in time cos Tomorrow my big Day! Your photos have given me an idea the flow of events! Me now nervous mah! Hope mine will run smoothly like yours!

Hi Questy,
Congrats! Waiting to see your ROM picture!

wenn

Congrats Doreen!
Must sleep early tonite hor
happy.gif

Dun worry, just let ur helpers worry for u.
My day was ok lah,,, a few minor hiccups here & there...

Congrats Questy on ur ROM!
Thanks for ur comments
happy.gif
Ok, will try to find time to scan my dinner pix. BTW, the photos were taken by Louis, 1 of J&C's AD photographers

ish

doreen! tomorrow is your big day! wish you & your hubby have a blissful marriage, all the best!
happy.gif

wenn.. your photos look great! can't wait to see your dinner photos.. btw.. is the red tea dress from j&c too?

questy, congrats!
happy.gif

wenn

hi ish
happy.gif

yah, the red tea dress is from j&c. i chose it bcos it is very unique & there is a separate tail train. here, it looks like this.

38610.jpg

questy

Hi Doreen,
thanks! Congrats for ur Big Day 2m! Must stay cool and smile into the camera k, he.....! i'm trying to find a site to load my pics, wait for a while k.

Hi wenn,
thanks for ur blessings! waiting to see ur pics, he....!

Hi ish,
thanks for ur blessings too!

ish

Happy New Year!!!

hi wenn, your tea dress looks great! and the separate tail train is a good idea. I haven't choose my tea dress... hope I can find something I like
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Gals

Me in Sydney now.... The things/food here are very expensive.

My AD was chaotic yet fun! Everything went against what we have planned yet managed to make some ad hoc changes. Lucky, went on smoothly.... My mum cried and me nearly too! Hong Baos we got r not what we expected leh. Will keep u updated once I'm back!

Hugs!

friends78

Hi Wenn

Me not as lucky as u. My AD photographer was real bad. He kept on eating... disappearing. I don't think he capture the moments I wanted and me almost lose my cool.

Advise to u gals, I think better spend more to engage J&C AD photographers. i'm keeping my fingers cross to see my AD photos.

wenn

Hi doreen,

Enjoy urselves in Sydney
happy.gif

Glad that ur AD turned out ok. Aiyo, what's the name of ur photographer? Tell us leh, then the other girls will know.

Another of my fren oso engaged Louis but she finds his photos so-so. So, it depends on wat u want lor. Oso, must tell him which shots u want.

koolincs_gal

Hi J&C Brides & Grooms...
I am very interested in J&C and wonder if any kind souls here can advise me on the price and details of the packages you guys have from them?
Thanks
happy.gif

kaka

Doreen enjoy urself!! tell us more abt ur AD when u back okie
happy.gif

Hi Angie, mine is also ard $4k...MTM WG n OTR EG...the package depends on what you want and what you can compromise...

Mashi, do you still have the ampoules for sale? my fren would like to get from you. how can we contact u?

Dear gals, do you all knwo what is the approximate price for AD photographer?

wenn

hi kaka,
the price is from 500 to 1k+
but i think the norm is around 600... oso, have to check out if it is 3r prints or 4r prints.. digital camera or normal SLR camera.

video is around 600 to 1k. again, it depends if u only require video or need morning highlights & montage
happy.gif

wenn

kaka,
my AD photographer followed me till 2pm & then he came to my banquet venue at 6.30pm. but, i think that u can specify the timings that u want
happy.gif

ish,
that's a good deal... u dun have to scan the photos like me
lame.gif

questy

Hi ish,
May i knw who? ur AD? does he do journalistic photos?

Hi wenn,
If i nv remembered wrongly, Cynthia quoted me $700 for 5 rolls, seemed to be the most expensive among u gals! how am i going to bargain with her? headache! or i should just go get one on my own, cos i've shortlisted one liao.

Hi doreen,
welcome back!

ish

yup.. think i got a good deal too
happy.gif

questy, he do journalistic photos.. you can top up additional $400-500 to get another album of collages.. i forgot how many pieces and not sure whether 8R or 10r..

you can contact him if you interested.. he's quite friendly... Ng Keng Lam, [email protected], 96605385.

wenn

questy,
mine was $600 for 7 rolls... i think her charge is very ex..... might as well use ish's photographer
happy.gif

questy

Hi Doreen, Wenn and mashi,
Ha.....! i looked so fat man! i dun even dare to see my pics after the ROM, it was after a few days tat i accept how i looked, he.....!

Thanks for the compliments, this really inspires me to slim down fast for my AD, he....!

Hi wenn,
David loh was featured on the evening news on our ROM date, actually he's my MIL's friend, and it was a suprise for them to meet in the room, he..........!

ish

oh ya.. forgot to tell u all.. one quite well known photography company actually engage my AD photographer on a freelance basis..

but it all depends on whether you like his photos... pity he got no website..

questy

Hi roro,
Hi cover gal! Nice pics! I think the pics must be so nice tat 2 of our brides are already on the cover liao! he...!

roro

Hihi everyone,
kekek, no lah, think once u sent ur photos to chinleng, she will put it up. anyway, I sent it before my wedding!!!
my AD photos are ready, will upload it ASAP k..

Questy, i wan to see ur photos leh. send to me pls.. thks
[email protected]

friends78

Hi Gals

Me have received my AD photos. Not bad and up to my expectation.
biggrin.gif
I guess I was very anxious and nervous at that time while commenting on the photographer.
embarrassed.gif
Me quite pleased that he did capture the way I want. Me will try to scan it asap to upload it here.

Whew... I can sleep now after sleepless nite worrying about my AD photos... Hee... Hee....

BTW, his name is Loh Koah Fong $600 for 8 rolls.

wenn

Hi Questy,
Actually, there are 3 covergirls from J&C
lol.gif

1st was Yi, then me, & then Roro who submitted our photos. BTW, Chin Leng oso had his photos taken at J&C
biggrin.gif

Hi Doreen,
U can fang xin le
happy.gif

Waiting to see ur photos!