J&C Bridal Collections

ish

hi wenn! you're back! how's your honeymoon?
happy.gif

doreen.. mashi.. yup.. both of you quite daring.. for me, i need to make sure i can fit into the gowns before i sign anything!
lol.gif

friends78

Hi Ish

Me and my hubby feel that all wedding growns look the same leh. As long as it's white and me look like a princess, nice on me, okie liao. We r not particular about design. that's why OTR is good for us already. So Cynthia get less headache. Hee.. hee...

ish

doreen.. me getting OTR too. i like your WG.. and yup.. you do look like a princess!
happy.gif

most likely i will choose a bustier WG.. will be going to select my gowns soon
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Ish

Brought my parents to J&C for my father's suit. My mother don't like my growns leh... She said too plain and J&C not 'class' leh (Maybe Cynthia shd consider renovation)Hee Hee... A bit disappointed. Lucky hubby say as long as we luv it, okie liao.

I luv my growns so I think I won't change lah... When U going to choose your grown? Good for you lah. Must try a lot to see which one suits u best... Me also try and try b4 deciding. Until hubby eyes blur blur and grumble when his turn will be.. Ha... Ha...

ish

i agree with your hubby... as long as you love your gowns.. dun have to bother too much.. diff people have diff taste... i think u look lovely in both your WD & EG
happy.gif

me going to choose my gowns tomorrow!
biggrin.gif

I also afraid my hubby will grumble leh.. I'm prepared to stay there for hours.. hee...

friends78

Then u and ur hubby remember to eat to your fullest b4 trying on your growns since u intend to stay for hrs! Enjoy the process and keep us updates!
biggrin.gif

wenn

hi gers
biggrin.gif

had a big shopping spree in BKK! went with 2 empty suitcases, came back with 5 filled bags
lol.gif

haven't scanned my AD photos yet as they are at my mum's place. oso, need to develop some of them as my In-laws brought them back to Mauritius.

when i chose my gowns, i brought my mum with me... so that she wun complain if my gown ain't up to her expectations....

roro

not next week.. the following week
happy.gif
, on the 8th..woo.. nervous nervous.... have to chase them for my ablum man... hehe

so good rite wenn, finally is over and done with..
so happy for U!

wenn

roro,
ic ic... very happy for u too
wink.gif
when will u be collecting ur gowns? btw, cynthia gave me a new veil for my AD.

yah, i'm glad that its over too! now, like nothing much to do liao
crazy.gif

roro

haha... is time for U to move on to the House forum...
happy.gif

dunno when i will be collecting my gown leh... hopefully not much alteration like urs... kekeke... anyway she did mention dat i will reced my ablum 3 days before my Wedding.... dat's mad... will chase after her.. my FH not very happy when he heard dat, too risky u noe... wat if something not done properly or...

anyway, wow.. dat's good new veil.. u noe wat... i thought of chging my Wedding Gown.... hahahahah do u think she will let me???

ish

hi roro, hope I can see you in your WG!
happy.gif
I will be there at in the afternoon.. dunno how long I will be there.. hee...

to collect your album 3 days before your wedding is a bit too rush.. think I better take my PS early...

wenn.. so envy.. I want to go holiday too!

friends78

Hi RoRo

Me also chase Cynthia for my album. So far no news leh... She promised to let me have it by early Dec. I think they cannot make it lah... Your grown very beautiful.. why change leh?

Wenn
U so lucky, got new veil. Finally your wedding over and now you can enjoy life already! Me now anxious about my wedding. Don't know whether it will turn out good or not leh! Hope the day quickly come and go smoothly!

wenn

roro,
dun think will be getting my flat soon
sad.gif
lots of issues beyond my control.... u can pester cynthia to get the album done earlier. i've only collected it about 1.5 weeks b4 my wedding. er, why u wanna change ur WG?? looks good to me leh.
happy.gif

ish,
u can too! after ur wedding
wink.gif

doreen,
yah, very grateful that cynthia gave me a new one. now no wedding preps makes me feel bored,,, might be taking classes to polish up my french liao... or else i really dunno what my hubby is saying to his friends and relatives... :p Dun worry too much! Ur wedding will surely run smoothly
wink.gif

ish

yeah! selected my gowns already!
happy.gif

chose a bustier WG with heart neckline, organza material.. EG is sliver/grey colour with small sequins horizontal across the dress... this is the first & only EG i tried! now i very stress.. must lose a few more kgs before PS!

roro.. just now need some time to recognise you
blush.gif

you look good, all prepared for your big day!
actually, just now my mood was dampened by a sms from my boss..
sad.gif

so how? did you managed to change your gown? collect your album early?

kaka

Dear all,

firstly, let me wish wenn a Blissful Marriage!

i m kaka here...hee a kiasu bride...my wedding is set in Jan 2005...but i dun wanna give myself too much stress n so decide to start early
happy.gif

juz spoken to a fren who is a wedding planner n she strongly recommend J&C...kind of tempted by all ur comments...seems only positive comments n all comments seem to tally with wat she told me...hmm...shld i go n take a look at the shop first? i m afraid i might be pressured to sign up...

do u gals have any other suggestions beside J&C?

friends78

Hi Ish

So lucky..... the first and only EG and u already decided! Can imagine how sexy you look!
biggrin.gif
Shared with u my secret of dieting b4 PS. I take only soup stuff for 3 weeks b4 PS and it's works! But now put back already cos eat everything liao!

Wenn.. good for u to become tai tai!

Hi Kay Leng
Different BS have different style. Since your wedding on 2005, take your time... Do some homework, try as many as u like, talk to J&C if u like (must make appt), you will find the one that best suit u! Happy bridal shopping!!! Me never Bridal shopping, so no comments on others.. Sorrie...

roro

Hi ish...
Yeah got to see U & ur hubby!!! ai yah, din get to see ur WG & EG..
sad.gif
nope, din manage to get my ablum back
sad.gif
sad.gif
cyn completed forgotten the WG i described to her, so she's still trying hard to recall wat WG am i talking abt .... hopefully she will bring me Good News.... still pining hope...

wow mashi.. 2 days before AD, dat's too near.... everything looks perfect?? no rejection??

yes, me gg diet too..... less than 2 weeks, yet still so flabby... hahaha

roro

mashi!!! saw ur wedding photos!! U look so Beautiful, and ur poor Hubby sabo until like dat... hehehhe
can really feel the joy!!!
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Mashi and Wenn

Let me clarify... lah... I'm not slim (my shoulders look small). I'm short, only 1.5 something lah. Got tummy so must wear can can growns and Girdles to hide...
blush.gif

Ha... Ha.... So 'pai seh' to announce my shortcoming!

RoRo
May you force Cynthia to bring out every growns for u to see? Hee... hee... then you may get what u wanted...

Mashi
2 days b4 AD to get album. Not rush meh??!! Me scared got flaws how? In time to change? Me chased for it and they kept on replying processing... soon will be ready... Aiyah.. don't know how leh!
uhoh.gif

mashi79

they can only pass me the album when I collect my gowns... have some flaws but they manage to solve it the next day which is one day before my AD...

roro, thanks for ur compliments...

ish

doreen, thanks for your advice!
happy.gif
think i need to lose 10 kgs before i look sexy.. haa..

roro.. actually want to show you my gowns.. but you talking to cynthia.. paisei to interrupt lah..
nevermind, can show u my photos when it's ready
wink.gif

hope cynthia can find the WG you like.. u look so slim already, still diet?

mashi, can i take a look at your photos?
happy.gif

roro

oh izit.... too engross with the conversation lah, U shld have stop me.. heheh.... nevermind... i will have my chance. u pretty fast, one appt U settled everything liao... *applaud* i go down 4 to 5 times, and now still want to change my WG..

ish

now.. i need to think where to go for PS..

need to ask you gers.. is there any extra charge for the photo album if i want some of the pages to be montage/magazine-style?

wenn

doreen,
ic... me oso got tummy... can't wear those slim & elegant gowns
sad.gif

ish,
there will be extra charge bcos of the artwork. thot magazine style is out of fashion liao???
36627.gif

roro

Dear Doreen... mission failed... i pester until i so sian.... she just said she will consider... haiz...
and i top up quite a lot leh..... haiz haiz
sad.gif

ish

hi mashi..my email is [email protected] thanks!
happy.gif

wenn.. issit? I just want some simple design for about 2/3 photos in one 15R.. something similar to what you did for your 'rejected' photos you show us some time ago... i dun want those wordings/poems or cute cute hearts or pictures..

wenn

hi ish,
i get wat u mean. that's wat cynthia calls artwork. it is something like collage. that's what u see in those albums they displayed
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Ish

Me becos of budget... rejected most of the artwork they had designed for me. Mine is purely full size photos with only 3 pages of artwork.. Cynthia said my album got no story.... only pictures... Ha... ha... If only I got the $$$$$$$$!!!!!

RoRo
I think she will give u back your sample photos.... At least she said consider not a straight no.. Your chance very high. may u succeed....

ish

hi doreen, me still deciding how many pages to buy before PS.. me same.. got budget.. guess i will be the same as you.. a few pages of artwork should be ok
happy.gif

roro.. try your best!

kaka

thanx doreen!
may i asked how much have u gals spent altogether in the end?
do u gals know each other here? u all sound like old frens
happy.gif

friends78

Ha.. ha... Kay Leng

When u hear the amt I and Wenn top out for extras, u may faint... Hee... hee.. Just joking.
We knew each other from forum... not old frens. Think Wenn, RoRo and Mashi knew one another longer.

Me just joined in recently leh.... U can join in the chat too!

friends78

Hi Mashi and Wenn

When going back to work? How's life for newly wed?

I just sent my invitations to my office... seem that there is another new year eve dinner held. Eight people already confirmed not coming.... me also don't know how to fill the tables now... Me seem not able to meet the min table required...Disappointed
uhoh.gif

mashi79

doreen,

i already start work 3 weeks ago... still trying to adapt... sometimes quite miss my mum's place...

what is ur min. table required??? btw, where did u held ur dinner????

wenn

hi doreen
happy.gif

yah, back at work last wednesday. feels like co-habiting & not married. maybe bcos i haven't got my own place
sad.gif

since i dun have a house to reno/decorate, have decided to continue my french lessons. just signed up for a test to access my proficiency b4 the alliance francaise will decide which class i should take. now busy studying
biggrin.gif

ic, it is normal that some guests won't be able to turn up. dun worry too much. u still can invite more relatives lor. or discuss with ur coordinator on whether u can cut the tables or not...

some of my guests told me 2 to 3 days b4 my wedding that they wun be able to attend & tell me to invite others. aiyah, how can?!?! luckily 2 weeks b4 my dinner, i've cut 1 table from my agreed 28 tables.

on dinner nite, we re-shuffled some of the guests & closed of 1 table. thus, we have 26. but a few tables have a min of 8 or 9. so not so bad lah
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Hi........

U all may be surprised to hear that my min table required is only 18 and I still can't fill up! My hubby also fed up lah... don't want to bother about inviting more cos won't think they will come lah... maybe arrange 8 to 9 pple in one table at least won't look so empty... Thks so much for your advice........

Mashi... me already can't bear to leave my mum place.... Hee... hee...