J&C Bridal Collections

questy

Hi Doreen,
I agree with u for hving every pictures if i hv $, but too bad, i damm poor loh, he....!

Actually i'm interested in getting the samples back, but dun knw how to bargain with cynthia, she'll sure ask me to buy lots of photos. I already booked at least 10 photos before PS, hope she can give me the samples loh.

friends78

Thks Ish!

Yah lor! I choose the purple one for my EG. Actually i prefer the 'victorian' orange grown. Cos me big fan of Jolin Cai mah.. But my friend ask me to face the truth lor. Ha.. ha.. Not pretty and cute like her, take photos can already. Morever the grown too grand, look like costume dress so i gave up. Then i find the blue one very auntie. So confirm lah, must take the purple one. I don't think it a new OTR. But Cynthia did mention that most of her customers can't fit in. Never mind lah, most important my hubby like it :) My car model is M210. Round type, middle range.

Questy,
u must be 'thick skin' to ask back your samples and neg. After your PS, they will ask u to choose the ones u like and arrange 'story' and art works for u. Then u bargain lah... mention that u only take extras if they returned everything. I sure can lah! Hee.. hee.. I think Cynthia going to 'kill' me teaching u.

questy

Hi Doreen,
so i dun bargain now is it? Actually i already notice her i'll tk extras before PS, but nv mind, i'll just bargain with her to at least let me hv at least half of the samples. may i knw how many photos u buy before getting all the samples? Can PM me if inconvenient so i knw whr I stand and the chances of bargaining. If not convenient then nv mind k. Thanks!

ish

thanks doreen! dunno if I will get the same car model as yours...

me want to know how many photos you top up too.. can PM or email me? I hope I can take back some of my samples too... but I dun know how to bargain one..
sad.gif

wenn

Hey every1
happy.gif

I'm back!
biggrin.gif

Everything went according to plan with a couple of minor hiccups.... i reminded hubby to bring bouquet but he forgot to wear his corsage :p
As for dinner, the restaurant lowered the projection screen on top of us while we were about to give our speech.... We managed to earn a little bit after giving my mum some tables
wink.gif

Doreen, can share ur photos with me? [email protected]

friends78

Wenn

Can u believe it? Except for PS and writing of cards, I have not done anything yet. Hee... Hee.. I think I'm the most relaxing Dec bride. Rooms haven't done spring cleaning, GDL stuff haven't buy. Cakes have not ordered.

Me and my hubby last min type. I think until last few days then we will start to get things done. I wait for him and he wait for me to take action. Hee.. Me very lazy hor...
biggrin.gif

wenn

Yo Doreen!
Saw liao... 1 word,,, NICE!
biggrin.gif

Eh, better start ur preps liao.... cos nearer to the date, u will find that u have forgotten to do something.... like me
wink.gif

Hubby & I did the preps for the whole year and were glad that most of the things were settled earlier. My In-laws were impressed that we did everything by ourselves (not shy!)
lol.gif

friends78

Hi Mashi

Welcome back!! So fast hor. You came back from your honeymoon and Wenn' honeymoon Wed. Can't wait for mine!
biggrin.gif

So anxious mah!

laughing

Hi J&C brides,

I went down to J&C on Sat and spoke briefly to them. I did not try any WG as I was a walk-in and did not feel nice asking them to let me try. My FH likes the cheongsum in the window showcase v much and am keen on signing with J&C. Anybody here made a CS as EG with them?

Doreen, can I see you pic too? Everyone seems to be talking abt it here : )
my email [email protected]

bebee

doreeen
happy.gif
did you send to me? heehee can send for me to see? I need inspiration..goin to pick gowns soon too...excited..

ish - btw, just saw your earrings, you still selling?

questy

Hi lala,
I've choosen a white OTR CS for my ROM, u can ask cynthia to show u her collection, i'm sure she can help u with it.

Hi mashi,
Enjoyed ur wedding? I'm just concentrating on my ROM prep now, already so mah fan, cun imagine how to handle actual wedding, he...!

friends78

Hi Mashi

Thks! Me going to Sydney. Mine is free and easy.

Dear all,
Sent liao.

I guess everyone talking about it cos I'm the only one at this moment has scanned the photos.
biggrin.gif

friends78

Hi LaLa

Enjoy Bridal shopping! (Although me never shop, I think shd be fun lah!) Make an appointment with them to find out more!

laughing

Hi Doreen, you sure looked like u enjoyed ur photoshoot a lot! Nice gowns u have, an so many gown changes too! Thanks for showing!

bebee

hi doreen, lovely pics...
I went shoppin lately n everythin i look at i wil say ' is that nice for my weddin' hehe wow now i pay more attention to dressy shoes which i normally dun

oh lala dun worry cynthia is really nice, she will be having new range of dresses soon so go n check out. i dun have an ROM cuz I have church wedding , but I may choose tea dress for reception. she will let u try the gowns n dresses, n sure find somethin u wil like

friends78

Hi Questy

Me been gaining weight after my PS. Now so 'pai seh' and scared to go for my fitting. I think since Sept to now I put on at least 4kg! Ha... ha...

Mashi
Let us see your photos too after u have scanned.

Lala
Thks! Yes I enjoyed very much. So memorable looking at the photos. Seem like yesterday... It's raining on that day and yet Eric managed to capture so bright and colourful! :)

Hugs!

questy

Hi Doreen, ha...! 4 kg is alot, but since u r so slim, it'll only beautify u lah, he...! cos for me, gaining a kg is like the end of the world liao, ha...!

ish

lala, no need to worry... cynthia let me try about 4 to 5 gowns even though I told her I'm just taking a look...
happy.gif
in the end.. I confirmed the package on the spot
biggrin.gif

friends78

Hi Ish

At least u got to try. Me confirmed on the spot in the roadshow without seeing their growns!
biggrin.gif
Daring hor?

Me never do any Bridal shopping, never buy any bridal mag. Just attended the roadshow then signed at the very first BS we met. Lucky... everything turn out great. Hee.. hee...

mashi79

hi doreen,

me also... signed on the spot at Takashimaya Bridal exhibition.... first bridal shop... sales person is Cynthia...

friends78

Hi Mashi

My sales person is Karen. Guess we r the risk takers!
Me just bought 4 Dian Ji... So happy... Going to J&C this sun noon to take my dad's measurement... Going to chase for my album...

wenn

hey gers!

I M BACK!
biggrin.gif

but going out later... haven't scanned my AD photos yet though.... but every1 likes the AD photos taken by Louis
happy.gif