Home-based mani/pedi services

Minkishly

Just to share 3 home based salons that I'm considering for my bridal manicure. :p

If you live near Bukit Batok, Nailz Couture is pretty good. I've been there twice and Patricia is very very nice. Her classic gel manicure is $30 and her classic gel pedicure is $40 (additional charges for nail art). She also offers free return soak off. Her nail art isn't as intricate as the likes of The Nail Artelier, but if you're looking for simple french nails, she would do. Not sure what I want for my bridal nails, but if I decide to go with something simple, I'll go back to her.

Another home based salon I'm considering for my AD is Colorb Nails at Yishun. I haven't been there yet, but Brandon's nail art portfolio looks amazing. He also does house calls for an additional fee, so I was thinking of engaging his services for my bachelorette party, or to get him to come to my place the night before the wedding. His prices are a little steeper at $45 for a classic gel manicure and $50 for a classic gel pedicure (additional charges for nail art).

For the easties, there's also The Nail Artasaurus at Telok Kurau Road (in between Eunos and Kembangan). I also haven't tried her out yet, but I shortlisted her because I love her nail art portfolio. She also does house calls, but I believe she charges more than Brandon for these. Her classic gel manicure is $40 and her Classic Gel Pedicure is $55 (additional charges for nail art).

All three can be booked on Vanitee!

ruachgall

Just to share 3 home based salons that I'm considering for my bridal manicure. :p

If you live near Bukit Batok, Nailz Couture is pretty good. I've been there twice and Patricia is very very nice. Her classic gel manicure is $30 and her classic gel pedicure is $40 (additional charges for nail art). She also offers free return soak off. Her nail art isn't as intricate as the likes of The Nail Artelier, but if you're looking for simple french nails, she would do. Not sure what I want for my bridal nails, but if I decide to go with something simple, I'll go back to her.

Another home based salon I'm considering for my AD is Colorb Nails at Yishun. I haven't been there yet, but Brandon's nail art portfolio looks amazing. He also does house calls for an additional fee, so I was thinking of engaging his services for my bachelorette party, or to get him to come to my place the night before the wedding. His prices are a little steeper at $45 for a classic gel manicure and $50 for a classic gel pedicure (additional charges for nail art).

For the easties, there's also The Nail Artasaurus at Telok Kurau Road (in between Eunos and Kembangan). I also haven't tried her out yet, but I shortlisted her because I love her nail art portfolio. She also does house calls, but I believe she charges more than Brandon for these. Her classic gel manicure is $40 and her Classic Gel Pedicure is $55 (additional charges for nail art).

All three can be booked on Vanitee!
Thank you so much for the comprehensive information!! Appreciate it!!