Helper for Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

Silvertears

Hi Ladies,

Getting advice and comments here regarding pre-wedding photoshoots. Is it best to have a helper when taking outdoor photo shoot?

Came across some articles on where the bride mentioned that a helper is good in assisting her with changing and checking on her makeup, etc. However, at the same time, I feel bad asking my friends ( who I will be asking to be my bridesmaid as well ) to take leave just to help me.

Thus want to check with those who have already taken the photo shoot, is it manageable with only the couple and the photographer?

Cimorene

Diff bridal studio charge diff rate. Have heard ranges from $100 to $288, u need to check with ur BS. For me the MUA is not just to help w the dressing, but also to change hairstyle n touch up make up, maybe also help the photographer to do things like throw the gown for effect n stuff. To me is worth the money la.

Cimorene

Hmmm prob depends if u need help with dressing? Eg if urs is lace up gown. If ur hubby doesn't know how to help u, then better get someone to tag along ba.