Hair Loss... Help...

summerlover

Hello,
I'm also very demoralised cos of my thinning hair, I sigh everytime I look at the mirror
sad.gif
My hair is falling at a very fast rate recently and it's getting frustrating. I'm having my wedding early next year and I really want to look good and beautiful on my wedding day and for my wedding photoshoot. My friends have been recommending me to go for Svenson and what's more there's a promotion recently that I saw on their fb page. Anyone tried Svenson before? Are they good? Do share with me! Thanks
happy.gif

summerlover

Hello Alice,
Have you tried the Svenson promotion? I also saw the same promotion recently on their fb page, think they extended it till June. Please share with me if you've tried their promotion. I'm very demoralised cos of my thinning hair and my hair is falling at a very fast rate recently. It's getting frustrating and I'm having my wedding early next year. I really want to look good and beautiful on my wedding day and for my wedding photoshoot. Do share with me as I really want to get some feedback before getting the treatments from Svenson
happy.gif

truthwillreign

Hi Shermaine

I had the same concern 6 months before my wedding and was 'saved'by a laser hair restoration home kit called iGrow.

I had thin hair and abit bolding on top of my head then...very hard to tie nice hair style. after 4 months, my hair seems thicker than before :D

Now my whole family using it - very cool device!

you can call this number 6235 8411. it is a medical clinic selling.

crystal3322

A lot of time hair loss is due to our medical history, age, occupation, shampoo that we have been using as well as our 3 meal habits.

As for as i know...our daily nutrients such as protein, vitamin B n omega can helps in hair grow.

i may not be an expert but im most willing to help you all here in anyway i can ^^

hazelsoeh

I also have thinning hair and my hair is falling at a very fast rate recently. This is an emergency and I need to look my best in 4 months time. I signed up for a Beijing 101 package for a promotion I saw, where u get 1 week unlimited scalp treatments for $88. Any has any opinions on them? Any reply is greatly appreciated...

hazelsoeh

I also have thinning hair and my hair is falling at a very fast rate recently. This is an emergency and I need to look my best in 4 months time. I signed up for a Beijing 101 package for a promotion I saw, where u get 1 week unlimited scalp treatments for $88. Any has any opinions on them? Any reply is greatly appreciated...

hazelsoeh

crystal3322

Hi Hazel,

Fully understand your anxiety of hair falling problem.

Before you seek for any solution, you need to understand yourself...A lot of time hair loss is due to our medical history, age,
occupation, shampoo that we have been using as well as our 3 meal habits. If you dont mind, you can PM me all the details mentioned above and maybe i can give u some tips
happy.gif

As for as i know...our daily nutrients such as protein, vitamin B n omega can helps in hair grow too. Are you taking any of this currently?

i may not be an expert but im most willing to help you all here in anyway i can ^^

ipinky2

I also have v small hair volume! =( I just saw a blog reposting BBC news about finding the root cause of male baldness. it has got to do with the the stem cells that make new hair. so they hope to be able to develop a cream that could be applied to the scalp to help the stem cells grow normal hair. I hope we ladies can use it toooo! =( hopefully some hair treatment centre like svenson or whoever can faster develop this cream and save us from hair loss!

ipinky2

Saw this article saying that the root cause of male pattern balding is due to the stem cells that make new hair. I wonder if this applies to female pattern balding too. Read up abit on the stem cell therapy and thought I could share. Stem cells strengthen hair and stop hair loss. Wonder if anyone heard of this too? I wonder if the stem cell treatment does help to stop hairloss? Svenson have a promotion for this new therapy. Have anyone tried this treatment before? Does it work?

ipinky2

Saw this article saying that the root cause of male pattern balding is due to the stem cells that make new hair. Read up abit on stem cell therapy and thought I could share. Stem cells strengthen hair and stop hair loss. Wonder if anyone heard of this too? I wonder if the stem cell treatment does help to stop hairloss? Svenson have a promotion for this new therapy. Have anyone tried this treatment before? Does it work?

sparklelove

First time hearing about Svenson stem cell treatment. i popped over to their web site to find out more. Probably going down for trial treatment next month. Will share my experience if i do go.

sunflower12

Hi,
I've a Svenson hair loss treatment package of 6 sessions left.
Letting go at $540. Anyone interested to try?
Outlets at serangoon Nex, Orchard International Building, Parkway Parade,Jurong Point,Tampines Junction.

ohsammy

Hi I agree with Crystal Lee. Personally my hubby has a hair fall problem too and it improved after he started eating vitamin B supplements. TCM such as tianqi, gao li shen, hao shen in powdered form, mix with hot water and drink say twice per week helps too.

While external products like shampoo are important, products that we take into our bodies are important too.

fat_ger

I agree that improve stem cell really help to solve the hair loss problem as my husband took some stem cell supplement and his hair started to grow back.

pick_me

My hair grow and I intend to take out n sell my 450 strands of hair at a special rates . Anyone interested can message me at 82187895

drake

hello, everyone. I have a yun nam oily scalp treatment package to let go off to anyone who are keen, I am a male and a Malaysian at the age of 24. And currently my package still left 9 herbal treatments at Plaza Pelangi Johor Bahru. I am willing to let go at a price of RM 3500 only as i am considering to go back hometown soon, can contact me at 82331041 as soon as possible to learn more, thank you

sweetsourcorn

I used to have a hair loss problem. At its worst there a bald patch the size of a fifty cent coin. A friend of mine recommended me a product from TOUCHz Professional Haircare... it's pretty good! My hair grew back within a month. :)