Good volumizing shampoo to recommend for FLAT hair??

butterfliesluv

Hi there..I've Flat, thin & Long hair..Wondering if someone can recommend a shampoo that can gives more volume?? thanks!!

jassiemint

think keratase loreal can help? sometime after bath or before u go out, wet the hair abit then use hair dryer to create the volumn lo.

butterfliesluv

Oh i found..is it this: L'Oreal Kerastase Resistance Bain Volumactive Shampoo? Does it really works and last for whole day?

jassiemint

yes yes.i used for a while then didnt use le. hmmm, need time lo. i rmb tt time i used it and my hair got nice volumn. also i did use hair dryer to style la. u can try one bottle first. i was recommended by my hair stylist that time.

butterfliesluv

Oic.. why you didnt continue using? Actually i search from web and their btl look quite small and the price is also not cheap wor~~ I wonder if there's other alternatives..

*Btw.. I've been dropping hair too.. so im confused if i should target at Hairloss problem or Volume or if there's one shampoo that can target at BOTH?
happy.gif

jassiemint

exactly, not cheap so i didnt continue use.my hair not very thin kind of i only used for 2-3 bottle then never continue le.

hmmm dropping hair ar? my sis in law also have this problem after she give birth, but tt was due to hormone.
hmmmmmm wat shampoo u using ar? may be is the shampoo u using got problem?

butterfliesluv

Yah i think mine is also due to hormone lor..after i gave birth to my 2nd baby 1 yr ago and it still drops a little.. So now dunno which brand to try (currently using Vidal sassoon)eg. Shiseido, essential..Need to do more research...

butterfliesluv

Hi Jasmine,

Hmm actually im more interested to get a volume shampoo than fixing my hair loss problem....hahahh bcos its not that bad now lah only sometimes when i shampoo it drop alot..

butterfliesluv

Btw... if i cant find the volume shampoo i want then i'll go for a normal shampoo (dry/damaged hair type). Any recommendation on which shampoo on the following is good?

1. Shiseido Golden Repair (White)
2. Essential
3. Pantene Clinicare

butterfliesluv

Jasmine > sounds like you really bad experience from Pantene.. So how was the other 2? Actually more keen to try Shiseido, which color are u using?

jassiemint

yeah, pantene initially was ok but i realised i encounter more hair loss.
Essential i just start to use it, not bad, smooth my hair.
Sheseido i used white and red, switch once per few mths, both are good, i do use the hair conditional as well.

chay2

A brand called Ojon

www.ojon.com

They have a treatment which many hate the smell of. I think it smells like freshly ground coffee. QVC the shopping channel sale the range and you can buy Try Me Kits. People swear it makes their hair grow quicker and it make the hair feel thicker too. The do a thickening kit especially but the normal hydrating works just as well.

cathy20

Biolage from ulta!!! It's a lightweight shampoo and conditioner (and, it's on sale! ) It was reccommended to me because my hair isn't very thick and the saleswoman (plus a customer there that was purchasing a ton of it lol) told me it would work really well. It works better than reg. shampoo, but, it's the volumizing spray that I put on when my hair is damp before I blow-dry that works like a dream!

maltbibi

Hi cathy, can I have the name of the volumizer spray that you are using? May I know where can I get it? Thanks.