Genting Hotel Jurong Review

Hi ladies, anyone had reviews on this hotel? This hotel provides good package and the location is good as it is near to our houses.

Any reviews on the food and service?

aralex

Hi ladies, anyone had reviews on this hotel? This hotel provides good package and the location is good as it is near to our houses.

Any reviews on the food and service?
I'm hoping someone can review on this too! I think this is a new hotel so the ballrooms and all should be quite nice.

I'm hoping someone can review on this too! I think this is a new hotel so the ballrooms and all should be quite nice.
Hahaha. A bride whom had held her solemnisation there said tat the service and food were good but hers was buffet style. Another fren of hers also commented tat the food was good too and it was dinner.

aralex

Hahaha. A bride whom had held her solemnisation there said tat the service and food were good but hers was buffet style. Another fren of hers also commented tat the food was good too and it was dinner.
Hi Valerie! Thanks for the reply! I was wondering is it so new that no one held their wedding there. Hahaha. I enquired a few dates but it seems they are already booked. Are you considering there too? :)

Hi Valerie! Thanks for the reply! I was wondering is it so new that no one held their wedding there. Hahaha. I enquired a few dates but it seems they are already booked. Are you considering there too? :)
Yea. I have done a soft booking and jus received the agreement. Probably it would be easier if book for lunch instead of dinner. I saw quite many weddings going on over there.

Chassy

Hi all, I just had food tasting session last week in Genting Hotel Jurong. Overall food selection are normal I guess but the food tastes quite good... Even we had chance to speak to the chef in charge... They emphasized on hygiene as well. Fingers crossed their food taste good too on the actual day :)

Hi all, I just had food tasting session last week in Genting Hotel Jurong. Overall food selection are normal I guess but the food tastes quite good... Even we had chance to speak to the chef in charge... They emphasized on hygiene as well. Fingers crossed their food taste good too on the actual day :)
Hahahah. Great!

viviteoh

Hi chassy,
Mind sharing your experience with Genting hotel? I'm considering this place too. But Guess it's rather new n not a lot of reviews here. Thank u!!

jckoh

Hello! Reviewing this thread... Does anyone have any reviews about the food & banquet in Genting Hotel Jurong?

felirocious

Good morning everyone.
Greetings.

Anyone held their banquet or recently attended banquet at Hotel Genting @ Jurong? Would you be able to share on their food quality and maybe service?

And if you have recommended coordinators, please share with me. Thank you.

Angelene

Hello!

Anyone here has held their wedding or attended a wedding a hotel genting jurong recently? Kindly share a review of the service and food please.

Thank you! :)

Tpqpqpq

Hi chassy,
Mind sharing your experience with Genting hotel? I'm considering this place too. But Guess it's rather new n not a lot of reviews here. Thank u!!
Mind sharing too? I'm considering both York hotel and Genting jurong

Nyx0413

Hi fellow btb,

I'm considering this place for my rom too! Would appreciate if anyone has any details to share!