Fortune teller recommendation - for calculating good wedding dates?

Hi everyone, any idea if the contact number and address for master long is still the same as follows?

31 Pinewood Grove
Singapore 738263
(Woodlands Ave 1 - The Woodgrove)
Mobile: 90675008

Many Thanks!

Yes, the contact details and address is still the same.

Phyris

Hi all,

Can anyone who has gone to Master Long help with my An chuang question? In his booklet he mentioned that after the procedure, the bed should not be left empty, for 人气, however alot of websites/forums mentioned that nobody should sleep on the bed, and only the bride and groom can sleep on the bed after their marriage.

Which is the proper way, can anyone advise? Thanks!

Phyris

I think worst come to worst, I will just do an chuang on AD, which means the morning before my fiance picks me, he does the whole an chuang process, so when I go over to his house, we can go in...and there is nothing "major"...it's kind of the best of both worlds?

Phyris

I haven't had my wedding yet…will be doing so end of the year, will be able to follow auspicious timing also, cos my timing for AC, GDL and AD is the same…so lucky for me AC can be done before my fiancé picks me up..

cjnsal

I think worst come to worst, I will just do an chuang on AD, which means the morning before my fiance picks me, he does the whole an chuang process, so when I go over to his house, we can go in...and there is nothing "major"...it's kind of the best of both worlds?

Can i stack a mattress on the bed after anchuang? So at least hubby can sleep on the bed. If not he so poor thing sio

Phyris

Can i stack a mattress on the bed after anchuang? So at least hubby can sleep on the bed. If not he so poor thing sio
I am honestly not very sure…but if your hubby has a mattress, why doesn't he just put on the floor and sleep on the mattress on the floor? I'm not very sure how AC works honestly…so don't quote me...

stressed snail

Yes, the contact details and address is still the same.

after reading the forum, thanks for the recommandation...

will try to reach master long asap…..

my tots on a particular Fengshui master…
was told old master quite famous in SG… its along 3xx Guilemard Road….

My encounter today - Jan 2017
Made an appt to meet the old master….

Was told the consultation fees at $250
Greeted the old master when we enter his office,

As we had no idea the actual wedding dates, we can only inform him on the estimated date ranges…. should be either late 2017 – 2018

Cut the story short,
It seems that I cant ask basic questions / noob questions,
Eg: the date that was given, I ask if its referring to ROM date or wedding dinner date….

Guess whats the reply
(in chinese, almost exact words) – ROM is govt, I don’t care.. U guys wanna have banquet for 3days I also dun care…

Nvm, ding dong alittle bit,
After old master is done with the dates for 2017, I ask what if ours is in year 2018… his attitude is clearly shown again…
Tu Lan face, tone of voice also like abit pek chek…

Managed to secure 7dates (2017 – 2018)

I ask how about the timing, gou da li etc etc

Guess what:
He raise his voice and mentioned the following in a stern tone….
Did I ask u to leave already? Have I mentioned that its over?

(in my heart, knnnnnnnn, I respect you as a old master)
nvm… I stomach it…

Was told by him to come back and visit him 2.5 months before actual wedding date…

approx. less than 10mins
Total damage : $250
will I return to seek his opinion again… : Hell no….

Throughout the entire session
i keep smiling, even though old master raise his voice etc etc, i just nodded my head and kept smiling...
i respect elders, but it does not meant that u can treat others this way..

come on, both of us felt that he is not even sincere….
Its not as if we in his line of work, everyday check dates…

if I know, do I still even drop by to pay him a visit…
Farking attitude….

JuzDream

after reading the forum, thanks for the recommandation...

will try to reach master long asap…..

my tots on a particular Fengshui master…
was told old master quite famous in SG… its along 3xx Guilemard Road….

My encounter today - Jan 2017
Made an appt to meet the old master….

Was told the consultation fees at $250
Greeted the old master when we enter his office,

As we had no idea the actual wedding dates, we can only inform him on the estimated date ranges…. should be either late 2017 – 2018

Cut the story short,
It seems that I cant ask basic questions / noob questions,
Eg: the date that was given, I ask if its referring to ROM date or wedding dinner date….

Guess whats the reply
(in chinese, almost exact words) – ROM is govt, I don’t care.. U guys wanna have banquet for 3days I also dun care…

Nvm, ding dong alittle bit,
After old master is done with the dates for 2017, I ask what if ours is in year 2018… his attitude is clearly shown again…
Tu Lan face, tone of voice also like abit pek chek…

Managed to secure 7dates (2017 – 2018)

I ask how about the timing, gou da li etc etc

Guess what:
He raise his voice and mentioned the following in a stern tone….
Did I ask u to leave already? Have I mentioned that its over?

(in my heart, knnnnnnnn, I respect you as a old master)
nvm… I stomach it…

Was told by him to come back and visit him 2.5 months before actual wedding date…

approx. less than 10mins
Total damage : $250
will I return to seek his opinion again… : Hell no….

Throughout the entire session
i keep smiling, even though old master raise his voice etc etc, i just nodded my head and kept smiling...
i respect elders, but it does not meant that u can treat others this way..

come on, both of us felt that he is not even sincere….
Its not as if we in his line of work, everyday check dates…

if I know, do I still even drop by to pay him a visit…
Farking attitude….

Actually from his office or house that the master meet you, u can tell if he is really good.

I saw a Farari car parked at Master Long bungalow house when I visited him. If he can make himself or family rich, let alone others.

He is also much more flexible like teaching us what to do to allow all zodiac jm and xd to be around for gatecrash

I have called several 有明master but it seem like they are too bz or just 调起来卖。in particular called 1 master who is recently on some papers... well... when he picks up the phone and before i could complete my sentence...he just say hongbao is xx dollars, n sounded cant be bothered to do small biz n before i could reply, he hung up the phone....
And my friend recommend me to one master who i found is straight to the point and good.
Some other famous masters might be too busy unless can wait...
Luckily found a 贵人and now happily moving on on my next plan

Vickk

Anyone knows a famous fengshui/fortune teller located at Ang Mo Kio industrial now for temporary. As he's waiting for the shop to get renovated. I hear he's appear in newspaper before. He knows what you wanna ask etc. Anyone knows?

Rebecca See

Hi everyone,

I went to Li Fang to calculate my wedding dates for 2019. She's really nice and a very down to earth person. She gave me a list to list down the dates that's suitable for me and HOB , it has like 15 rows but I manage to fill up 12 of them. She gave us dates from end 2018 to sept 2019.

We can decide on the wedding date later and email her our decision 3 months before our actual date. She will then give us our an chuang date. She gave us a piece of paper for the an chuang procedure.

I like how she's like "modern" because she told us that before our an chuang we can actually sleep on the bed. Is only those days between an chuang to AD the female can't enter the room or sleep on the bed. She says doesn't need to be so old fashion, like how this old ppl say the mattress must be new.

My HOB's friend recommended Li fang but I couldn't find much reviews about her so I thought of posting my experience here to share with you ladies. I was skeptical in the beginning because I was wondering if I should go for someone more will known like David Tong or Master Long.

She charges $148. She even have a nets machine at her place. I went to her house at tampines.

caliexta

@stressed snail My HOB went on behalf of me this year may 2017. We decided to go for Mr Long as we heard his reviews was impressive.

When my HOB reached the place earlier. He was expected to wait by the door till the appointment time. He called me to share his unhappiness towards the welcome attitude.

After meeting him, due to my HOB his bad chinese language, he called me and passed the phone over to me via phone so I can speak to him. From the tone of voice he sounded fine and He chose the date that is clashed with our parents. And I asked why? Master Long just answered I calculated already and is the best date.

Come on he actually list down most of the dates are auspicious same like in the tung shu. In my mind I felt cheated if thats the case I should just look for myself.

After paying his fee I had to find another date for my own wedding.

I DO NOt strongly recommend master Long anymore.

iamcoda

Hi everyone,

I went to Li Fang to calculate my wedding dates for 2019. She's really nice and a very down to earth person. She gave me a list to list down the dates that's suitable for me and HOB , it has like 15 rows but I manage to fill up 12 of them. She gave us dates from end 2018 to sept 2019.

We can decide on the wedding date later and email her our decision 3 months before our actual date. She will then give us our an chuang date. She gave us a piece of paper for the an chuang procedure.

I like how she's like "modern" because she told us that before our an chuang we can actually sleep on the bed. Is only those days between an chuang to AD the female can't enter the room or sleep on the bed. She says doesn't need to be so old fashion, like how this old ppl say the mattress must be new.

My HOB's friend recommended Li fang but I couldn't find much reviews about her so I thought of posting my experience here to share with you ladies. I was skeptical in the beginning because I was wondering if I should go for someone more will known like David Tong or Master Long.

She charges $148. She even have a nets machine at her place. I went to her house at tampines.

Hello Rebecca!
I couldn't find any info on her, i have a few questions.

How long in advanced do you need to make an appointment?
Her number is still the same - 9693 8783?
Anything we need to prepare before going to meet her?

Thanks much!
Alfred

Rebecca See

Hello Rebecca!
I couldn't find any info on her, i have a few questions.

How long in advanced do you need to make an appointment?
Her number is still the same - 9693 8783?
Anything we need to prepare before going to meet her?

Thanks much!
Alfred

I couldn't find much info about her too. I realise she doesn't do much marketing I guess.
A very homely person.

I made an appointment with her 3 weeks in advance. I guess it depends on her schedule, my friend booked an appt with her 1.5 months in advance due to the hungry ghost festival. She doesn't take appt during the hungry ghost festival.

Her phone number is still the same.

She will ask you to bring you, your partner and both side parents 's birth cert. However, honestly she just needs the date and time both of you were born, and the birth dates of your parents that's all.

Hope this helps!

iamcoda

I couldn't find much info about her too. I realise she doesn't do much marketing I guess.
A very homely person.

I made an appointment with her 3 weeks in advance. I guess it depends on her schedule, my friend booked an appt with her 1.5 months in advance due to the hungry ghost festival. She doesn't take appt during the hungry ghost festival.

Her phone number is still the same.

She will ask you to bring you, your partner and both side parents 's birth cert. However, honestly she just needs the date and time both of you were born, and the birth dates of your parents that's all.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing, Rebecca! :)

spamfries80

I used Lifang. Don’t have to worry about her getting English birth dates. Some may not know their lunar equivalent, hence she will convert it for you. I like her idea for the tradition. It’s fairly simple.

Prislalala

I used Lifang. Don’t have to worry about her getting English birth dates. Some may not know their lunar equivalent, hence she will convert it for you. I like her idea for the tradition. It’s fairly simple.

Hello. Do Li Fang gives a list of wedding dates and the an chuang or guo da li procedure/dates?