Fortune teller recommendation - for calculating good wedding dates?

eugene260880

http://baike.baidu.com/view/38364.htm

神煞有年ã€æœˆã€æ—¥ã€æ—¶ä¹‹åˆ†ï¼Œå„有所主,å‰æ—¥çš„选择主è¦æ˜¯å¯¹æ—¥çš„选择,就象算命术一样é‡è§†æ—¥å¹²ï¼Œä½†å‰æ—¥çš„选择并ä¸æ˜¯ä¸é¡¾å¹´ï¼Œæœˆï¼Œæ—¶çš„å‰å‡¶ï¼Œè€Œè¦ç›¸äº’观览,综åˆé€‰æ‹©ã€‚

teobl

With reference to MemorableChocolate's post on April 18, 2010. Just to share our experience with Choong Loong Geomancy & Trading.

We went around Fu Lu Shou Complex looking for a master to help us choose auspicious dates for our wedding
kao_wedding.gif
next year 2012.

Guess we were either too early or went on a wrong day. As a lot of shops there was not opened. Choong Loong Geomancy & Trading at #B1-07 was the only shop available then. We saw a bespectacled old man sleeping
kao_sleep.gif
behind the table facing the door. As such, we deliberated and hestitated before going in.

We were told the wedding date selection costs SGD$120. ONLY 3 dates given. We feel that the price is kind of high for such few dates! As we will be posted overseas for our jobs, we needed to get our wedding dates urgently! We had no other choice then…
sad.gif

We were shocked when the master said it is NOT NECESSARY to have ALL OUR DETAILS, even for both our parents! Just our Chinese animal zodiac signs will do! He also said that it doesn't matter if our "brothers" and "sisters" animal zodiac signs clash with ours!
kao_confused2.gif

Imagine paying $120 for such UNPROFESSIONAL services!!!
angry.gif

It's no surprise that MemorableChocolate has been eagerly posting in 'Singapore Brides' and other websites, recommending Choong Loong Geomancy & Trading for Auspicious Wedding Dates, Fortune Telling and Feng Shui. The "shifu" Of Choong Loong Geomancy is in fact MemorableChocolate's-also known as Tan Jia Hui's grand uncle!

You may go to : http://www.mywedding.com/vinloveshui ,and Vin & Hui-wedding website by mywedding.com
You can click 'Our Vendor'-'Geomancy' and under Choong Loong Geomancy & Trading, it is written at the end that "This is Jia Hui's grand uncle shop ;)"

We can now understand why MemorableChocolate keeps recommending Choong Loong Geomancy & Trading and make good sense of the credibility of her recommendation
nono.gif

fennn

I went to Long Tian Xiang to get e dates for wedding.

My friend who went to him mentioned that he's a very fatherly figure.

But I think he doesn't like it when parents tag along for the consultation. When I went w my finance and his mum and aunt, Master Long's face was super black.. den e first qn he asked both of us was (in mandarin, in a very stern voice) "Why are you here today?". I was super stunned la! From e reviews I thought he was a huggable santa character and I was totally freaking out that he may tell me tt i'm not compatible w my fiance n should nt get married!!

But ok la, he sort of loosened up after he realised tt we did not go to him because our parents wanted us to.. even cracked some jokes to lighten e atmosphere. But i really thought he didnt like other elder folks to be around.. He ignored my fiance's mum's qn abt e combing of hair thingy and continued on whatever he was telling us. But, he did answer e qn eventually at e end of e session.

So, conclusion: I think it's better nt to bring your parents along, or if you would like to, probably it'd b good to pre-empt him, let him know in advance tt they're just there to listen or something to avoid awkward moments.

dolp_21

Hi, for those who consult Master Long Tian Xiang for the auspicious date, for the timing eg. 7- 9am, is it the timing to step into the groom house for tea ceremony?

yvonne0402

Hi, for those going to see long tian siang sifu, do we need to call and make appt 1st?
Can we get the date on the day? Or we need to wait for few weeks for him to culcalute the date for us huh? Pls advise..

yhsmh

Hi All BTBs

Master Long has moved to Woodlands. I just contacted him and going to meet him this Sat :)
We were also torn between going with Master Long or David Tong. In the end, both parents feel that a senior geomancer is more experienced. So we opted for Master Long. He only took 1 day to calculate the dates. He texted us in Chinese. From the text, he seems cute cos we initially requested to meet him tonight at 730pm (after work) but he replied in Chinese saying "too late, old man sleeping!" He then arranged Sat PM for us :)

His new address:
31 Pinewood Grove
Singapore 738263
(Woodlands Ave 1 - The Woodgrove)
Mobile: 90675008

fearen

Can I ask for those who went to Long Tian Xiang, did you all follow his 安床steps? Means after placing the stuff and go for 过大礼 at night do you all sleep on it?

Cimorene

Can I ask for those who went to Long Tian Xiang, did you all follow his 安床steps? Means after placing the stuff and go for 过大礼 at night do you all sleep on it?

We went to Master Long too. Haven't done our 安床 yet, but we'll be following his instructions. Wanna follow might as well follow all, if we don't trust his steps, then how to trust the dates too? Anyway it seems quite logical, and seriously I don't know where my HTB will sleep until the wedding if not on his bed! (We're moving to his place, so his bed will be the one to be 安床-ed)

babyling

My HTB and I went to Long shi fu last Monday. And he actually based on our ba zi he can see what kind of personality we are. My HTB is so impressed with him. And now my HTB wants him to do feng shui for our future house! Highly recommend him! $120 for 3 years of date is totally worth it!

PURPLEGLITZ

Hi All BTBs

Master Long has moved to Woodlands. I just contacted him and going to meet him this Sat :)
We were also torn between going with Master Long or David Tong. In the end, both parents feel that a senior geomancer is more experienced. So we opted for Master Long. He only took 1 day to calculate the dates. He texted us in Chinese. From the text, he seems cute cos we initially requested to meet him tonight at 730pm (after work) but he replied in Chinese saying "too late, old man sleeping!" He then arranged Sat PM for us :)

His new address:
31 Pinewood Grove
Singapore 738263

Hi,

do you just sms him and ask him for a meetup session?

bngak

Hi,

do you just sms him and ask him for a meetup session?

Yes, just drop him a txt stating the purpose of ur consultation and provide him with the groom and brides date of birth and time of birth as well as the birth year of both side parents. :) he will arr a date with u once he is done calculating. Should take abt a few days to a week.

PURPLEGLITZ

Yes, just drop him a txt stating the purpose of ur consultation and provide him with the groom and brides date of birth and time of birth as well as the birth year of both side parents. :) he will arr a date with u once he is done calculating. Should take abt a few days to a week.

Hi, do i need to text him and ask for price first? The meetup will be at his house?

bngak

Hi, do i need to text him and ask for price first? The meetup will be at his house?

Yep. The meetup is at his house. :) u can text him and ask him how much it costs depending on what u wanna ask. But if its just choosing of wedding dates its 120 for 3 years of dates. :) plus advise on how to go about preparing for your wedding.

cerealc

Sorry if I ask a stupid qstn, the birth dates and time etc. that we provide to Master Long are based on Chinese/lunar dates? Is there lunar "year"?

And for both side of the parents, only need birth years rite? no need exact dates?

cerealc

Also, another qstn, for Master Tong, understand he provides advice for wedding dates based on Tong Shu? Are the dates for 2015 available already?

cremeee

Also, another qstn, for Master Tong, understand he provides advice for wedding dates based on Tong Shu? Are the dates for 2015 available already?

My HTB and I just consulted Master Tong last month for 2015 dates. So you can find him already. :)

We find that he is very friendly and answers your queries patiently.

Hope this helps.

bngak

Sorry if I ask a stupid qstn, the birth dates and time etc. that we provide to Master Long are based on Chinese/lunar dates? Is there lunar "year"?

And for both side of the parents, only need birth years rite? no need exact dates?

You can give him the dates and time according to the time and date on ur birth cert. He will b able to trace back to the Lunar one for you. :)

As for both sides parents, just provide him with the birth year. :)

momko11

hey gals... i currently trying to contact master long to arrange an appt but no reply yet... just wan2 check with u gals, roughly how long does he takes to reply sms? and do i need to msg in chinese?

momko11

oh ok... but just to make sure... his contact is 90675008 or 96339159? i saw the 1st number on the forum but 2nd number was given by my sister whom msg him last yr

missyblueberry

I sms the above both numbers but both give me different sms reply...One of them is from Pending road and the other just asks me to sms him on the details of the family members... So which is the real Master Long?

bngak

90675008 is the correct number. I just went to see him a few months back. His house is around the woodlands area. :)

When I texted him previously, he replied on the day itself asking me for the details and told me he will contact me again when the calculations are ready. But it only took him a few days to get it done. Then gotta make an appt with him to see him. :)

missyblueberry

Thank you so much! No wonder it looks wierd when the other one told me its Pending road... Thanks for prompt reply if not, I go to the fortune teller.... ! :) Cheers!

hi ladies, for those who consulted long tian xiang shifu for the dates, can i check if u followed his an chuang procedures? according to other geomancers (i.e. david tong), they do not advise anyone to sleep on the bed until the actual customary wedding day. however, master long said someone has to sleep on the bed after an chuang. which one is the correct one actually? hmm. anyone followed master long's advice? please pm me if you could share with me your experiences! thanks in advance! :)

ling_y

hi ladies, for those who consulted long tian xiang shifu for the dates, can i check if u followed his an chuang procedures? according to other geomancers (i.e. david tong), they do not advise anyone to sleep on the bed until the actual customary wedding day. however, master long said someone has to sleep on the bed after an chuang. which one is the correct one actually? hmm. anyone followed master long's advice? please pm me if you could share with me your experiences! thanks in advance! :)

Hi I went to consult Master Long today and he also said someone has to sleep on the bed after an chuang. And my future MIL also agreed that it is correct. As Master Long explained must have someone to sleep on the bed ("qi"). In fengshui there is many types of saying so depends what u go with. I think this is personal preference and I will also follow Master Long. :)

Hi i went to master long tian siang few days ago, and was advise that my fetching bride ceremony must be 11am - 2pm , does the timing include tea ceremony ? Or just gatecrush and fetching bride? Thanks

momko11

Hi i went to master long tian siang few days ago, and was advise that my fetching bride ceremony must be 11am - 2pm , does the timing include tea ceremony ? Or just gatecrush and fetching bride? Thanks

if i am not mistaken, this timing is for the groom to step into the bride's home. the gatecrash thing can happen anytime before that. if i didnt remember wrongly, master long didnt mention like timing for tea ceremony, more like free & easy.. the timing to enter the home is more important... i also went to consult master david tiong, for him, the timing will include groom step into bride's home, bring her back to groom's home & serve tea to parents.. he said the tea to parents must be within the time slot, other relatives dont matter... so there are 2 versions, as for which is the correct/better option, i think it will depend on your family.. for me, i will probably go for master david option to finish serving tea to parents within the auspicious timing

Cimorene

For us he replied almost immediately, but I guess we smsed at the right time. If he's talking to ppl then prob will take awhile. He talked for 45 mins when we collected our dates.

glym1246

Hi chivaslife88,

So did Master Long tell u about the auspicious time for tea ceremony? If not, is it free & easy timing? Or the time is just for step into bride house to fetch her? TIA

JM89

Have just registered with Grand Master Tan Khoon Yong. Was told that he would only provide us with 1 date.

DexForum

Master Long has provided 3 years worth of dates and one of it is 28 May.
After settling on that date then i realise 28 may clashes with Dragon (Both of Us are Dragon Zodiac - Year, but a Horse & Monkey by Day/Time).
Master Long told us dont worry about it while Master Tong told me not to use that date at all.

Two masters singing different tune...

Ckmj

Hi everyone, any idea if the contact number and address for master long is still the same as follows?

31 Pinewood Grove
Singapore 738263

Many Thanks!

Demisnail

Master Long has provided 3 years worth of dates and one of it is 28 May.
After settling on that date then i realise 28 may clashes with Dragon (Both of Us are Dragon Zodiac - Year, but a Horse & Monkey by Day/Time).
Master Long told us dont worry about it while Master Tong told me not to use that date at all.

Two masters singing different tune...

Just want to state that all these are just my opinions.. not intended to offend anyone..

TBH this is not the first time I'm seeing comments that both masters date clashes, so who will you choose to believe?

I guess most people do go to a fengshui master to calculate their 8 characters to derive an auspicious date and time.

I always feel that it sounds very strange when people have a church wedding with calculated auspicious timings and date.. did your partner pick an auspicious date and time to ask you to be his other half as well?
Maybe it is just to please the elders as I know some of them are very particular about such things and to avoid facing any calamities.

Hi everyone, any idea if the contact number and address for master long is still the same as follows?

31 Pinewood Grove
Singapore 738263

Many Thanks!

Yes, the contact details and address is still the same.