Fortune teller recommendation - for calculating good wedding dates?

honeybunny

Hi Josephine, the above Long Shifu is refering to Long Tian Xiang shifu.. I just went to him to get my dates two days ago.. good choice

honeybunny

Hi Lovie Dovie,

His contact as follow. You can call him and he will ask you to sms you & your FH birthday & time as well as the zodic of both parents. He will sms or call you one or two day later once date is ready for consultation. He charge $80

Long Tian Xiang Shifu
Tel: 64523048
HP 90675008.

Address:-
166 Lentor Loop
#14-01 Bullion Park
Tower 3

babyiguana

Hi all,

I had approached David Tong as recommended by one of the forumates here..
He is very friendly and very detailed in his calculations. He even explain fully to us on the date which he had selected for us and he keeps in contact wif us and even told us that when our hse is ready, feel free to approach him for ang chuang and move in date wifout any additional charge.. everyting is juz for $100!!
Highly recommended!! =)

babiebreath

Hi all,

I managed to contact Long Shifu to calculate suitable AD date for me. He did reply an sms saying that he will get back in 1-2 days time and fees are at 100.

However, a few queries b4 i arrange to meet him:
1) besides AD dates, what should I be expecting from him?
2) all the dates that he give can be use for GDL, An Chuan etc izzit?
3) n how should I pay him when i visit him? juz pay directly or have to use a red packet?

Thanks!

winniethepooh07

why dont u all just go to bugis guanyin temple to get "Ah shui" to calculate the dates for u? last year he charged only $20. his dates given is good. cos after i looked for him, my wife insist we go to another recommended shifu. Was charged $160. Guess what? this shifu gave me the same date as with "Ah shui". My conclusion is that, Ah shui is still the best

lovie_dovie

Wendy - Good Luck to you! Hope u get the dates you wanted!

EL - For my wedding date, i look for Long Tian Xiang.
happy.gif
Time flies.. Am getting married next month!!!

Cheers..

gin

Hi EL,
I engaged Master Tong to do my house fengshui and wedding dates. He is very friendly and helpful. All my questions are promptly answered...and I think service is very important for this. He even offer to look for other dates if the dates I want is not available in the hotel!
happy.gif

I strongly recommend Master Tong's service to you.
happy.gif

el2sgbrides

hi gin, thanks for the positive feedback about mastter tong. Torn between 2 masters now... sign.

anyone tried master sean lui? he appeared in magazines, etc. before n was invited to some institutions before.

jasjo

hi,

Can someone summary which master is better?

jin zi long, yong long zi & others?? rates???

have got lost in thread...

wendycsk

i also got my dates in 2010 from Long Tian Xiang Shi fu! He is good and fatherly and he spend time to walk through us the process from guo da li to an chuan etc.. =) And tell us the most things not to be missed.. hehe.. He is worth the money!

solemnisation , AD, guo da li and an chuan dates and times

can i ask how far ahead of solemnisation and AD is the guo da li and an chuan dates?

is it not gd to have new hse warming b4 wedding?

thanks.

twinkleng

i also got my dates in 2010 from Long Tian Xiang Shi fu! Yup, he'll explain everyhint from an zhung and actual day details to you. However, he gave me SO MANY DATES, i cannot decide on which.
sad.gif

lovie_dovie

Eileen - Hahahahah.. Giving u 3 yrs worth of dates is to give you allowance as not all hotels/restaurant have the date that you wanted! U can play around with those dates.
happy.gif

twinkleng

yes yes i know having many dates to choose from is good as my preferred dates in OCT next year is fully booked for most of the hotels!!! how is that possible? is 1.5years not sufficient nowadays?

lovie_dovie

Eileen - Don't know. Maybe nowadays ppl wanted more dates or while some is preparing for wedding, sth happens at home and they need to delay and so forth, we'll never know!

ipc

Someone mentioned that he listed out 3 years of dates. so did he list out the timing to receive the bride?

lowshalene

i just went to see master long last night.. when i went back home, i realised my lunar birthdate on the form is wrong (english birthdate is correct). so i called him to check and was prepared to reschedule to see him again for revised dates. but he said he did the calculations based on our english birthdays so no changed needed. arent all these dates calculated by lunar birthdays? is there something wrong? urgently need advice. thanks.

mbd2010

Hi Shalene,

Maybe he doesn't want to admit the mistake. Why not you call up others to see if they go by lunar or english?

dewyy

I will hold my Actual Day in the morning and ROM solemnization on the same evening.

I plan to consult Master Long Tian Xiang and I understand he provides auspicious dates for up to 3 years.

Will he provide a date that is good for conducting ROM solemnization and AD all on the same day? Am very afraid he will ask me to hold these 2 events on seperate dates, as my original intention is to settle all in one day.

Please advise...thanks!

lovelee

No worries, u just explain to him your situation and preference. He will advice accordingly.
His "report" will include all the dates for you to choose.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

dewyy

is Master Long Tian Xiang contact's still as follows?

Long Tian Xiang Professional Geomancy Services
166 Lentor Loop
#14-01
Bullion Park
Tower 3
S789097

(T) 64523048 / 65551325 / 90675008

can someone reconfirm on his mobile phone as i seen 90615008 appearing on the net. thanks!

tabogal

Yes... Basically all the dates he gives can be use for everything.. Including an chuang, guo da li, moving of hse, etc etc... Even nt wedding related oso ok..

dewyy

i just consulted Master Long Tian Xiang and i agree he is very professional. he described my fiancé and my bazhi to be very compatible and he said there is nothing much to clash on.

he also described both of our characters until mahjiam very good like that haha. my fiancé was asking does he say that to every couple? lol

waverly

i feel that he's not accurate. certain dates he gave me, on the almanac totally clashes with year of birth. also i find it strange that your animal sign is actually your day master. first time i hear. dont believe his auspicious timing also. how can the timing be the same for all the 3 years of date?
i think he's a hoax.

leyash

Master Long gives 3 years worth of dates ah? But in each month there're only a few dates is it? And does he also give auspicious time for each day?

Anyone went to Master David Tong to count?

blur_crab

besides this, any one else to recommend?
are they all with pricey quotes?

btw anyone heard of Jason who is previously in Central Mall? cant remb his shop name...one of the words seem to be Trinity..